Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 09:00 PM
Jesus of course. What gives with this question?

Just curious.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 08:58 PM
Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 08:56 PM
tick-tock, tick-tock.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 08:51 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 09/25/17 08:55 PM
@Sheldon,,, No idea who this "master of money" is, but at Diversity Alpha 2017 I think Jamie Dimon is king when he said "The Fed does not want you to save money at all, only spend. Its better to save."

If your looking for real poetry might I recommend the Jacobean or Elizabethan Period.

Leave the rock-n-roll one line lyrics and modern poetic injustice for 20 year olds who play video games. LOL

I can quote Iron Maiden just as well as Hamlet though....That stuff is all Bible rip off anyways so what Christian dont know the basics.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 06:32 PM
I liked Led Zeppelin at age 12, but I never had a message from a record. I hear if you play them backwards you "may" hear a message if you make your mind want to think so.

All I know is LZ and Jimmy Page stole all their music from Great old American Blues. Thats a fact and you can look it up on the web.

LZ...HAHA.....Rock and Roll Kings?....Rock and Roll Thieves!

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 06:26 PM
I met one fantastic woman, but she is clouded by a dream chase. Some guys can wait a bit and I never had a problem.

Its just that one day, or week after, when I went "the hek with it" and my front door was being knocked on or the phone was ringing.

I just say "Sorry"...I will never wait for an extended period of time that places me in the mindset of insecurity.

Just me. All things come to an end.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 05:57 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 09/25/17 06:12 PM
My lessons are bad so I cant post.

As you know Im just starting.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 05:52 PM
Mian hamnida adjuma...and I am NOT using google but you know all I can speak is basic Korean.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 05:46 PM
Kaibigan. Sinisinok pa ako.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 03:26 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 09/25/17 03:30 PM
Seems a bit creepy for a guy in the 50's to date a female in the 20's you can be a dad too. Some girls like older guys, but they just that...girls who never experienced life.

eeeeeeeeeesh! Double eeeeeeesh! Just me.

I could be wrong. I have met some very mature women in the late 20's. As long as they finished college and started a career it "may" be ok. No idea. Never been with a younger gal, but I would try if she was mature and not an insecure child who is materialistic.

no photo
Fri 09/22/17 04:07 PM
Edited by mui887 on Fri 09/22/17 04:18 PM
My Dentist. WOW she is so gorgeous,,bad thing though is she has bad breath for some reason.

Go figure. A dentist with halitosis? OUCH!

Added: I went for a walk and ran into a few contractors on a house that has been vacant up the street. The house owner just crapped out and the bank owns it,, and they are cleaning a few things up so it hits the auction block. Not a great location for what I want but a nice house, and its a HUGE house.

You know the type...Original house that all the land was sold and now surrounded by single level ranches. Thats one of those. I made a few calls fast to see whats up with that house. Its so big I can marry and have 10 kids and turn the garage into a rental for extra income.

Got a cousin coming in Monday and we are gonna walk the property. Im only looking, but if its a good deal I'll score it and rebuild it f the price is right. <shrugging> with no fingers crossed. Its gonna sell for a high price I can see it or be a fast flip house.

no photo
Fri 09/22/17 11:50 AM
Edited by mui887 on Fri 09/22/17 11:51 AM
I collect movies mainly by actors.

Try these. I think I have every one by them

Samuel L Jackson
Denzel Washington
Edward Norton
Nicholas Cage
Sean Connery

If you need a specific movie by them I can recomend the ones I think are best to me. But heres a few:

Death To Smoochy
American History X
Finding Forester
Fences
City of Angels
187....My fav Sam Jackson flick

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 08:23 PM

happy happy birthday peggy!!!!! have an awesome day waving:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thank you skeptical, and congrats on your 1 year mingle anniversary. May you have many more to come!

Happy B-Day Peggy, but isnt the goal here to find someone and move on?

I may be wrong. I might be here 3 years from now unless I get in trouble in some way.

Happy Day to you and many more. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 08:19 PM
A great hug.....LOL... How sappy can that be? :smile:

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:58 PM
For that great woman with the endearing eyes and lips that are as smooth as silk. This is for you. Have a great day!

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:50 PM
Well to hot to cook. I went to the market and scored some sliced turkey and mac salad...Grabbed one of those over-priced $5 salads in a bag with a bag of Baked Chips.

JHC.....fast food is expensive for being lazy. lol

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:45 PM
I woke up thinking about this fantastic woman I just met. She was as cute as can be. Fantastic eyes and had smooth lips like a rose petal. Personality that was amazing and so sweet.

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:39 PM
Edited by mui887 on Thu 09/21/17 07:40 PM
Thats self insecurity. I can do anything and go anywhere on my own and always meet great ppl. I've done it. Its exciting being in a strange place not a clue to what street is where or the local transport system.

Just walking around and asking...Before you know it your if a great pub with a bunch of great people having a ball.

I admit this is not something anyone that the socially awkward cant do, but if you read my posts this is really me. Im a very people oriented person and I can find fun anywhere. Just be you and chat to people.

Case in point even locally...I went shopping for new glasses yesterday and we talked more about her than anything. I ask questions. But she was married as I seen the ring. WOW was she nervous but I seen in her eyes she was having a great time. If she wasnt married I would have brought her to the best meal in town,,a great movie, and been so respectful she might have thought I was goofy for not even offering a small kiss.

Be open minded and have fun. Your a great looking gal. Sometimes you just have to go for it. ha

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 11:03 PM
Edited by mui887 on Wed 09/20/17 11:07 PM

It's a bull$hit question. People use their wallets to carry ID and all sorts of cards. What the hell is the point of a wallet with just cash and no ID?
If I want to keep just cash without an ID I'd stuff it into one of my pockets.

LOL,,Yup. My wallet is empty but a drivers license. I have a clip wallet that hooks in my belt side.

I was raised in the inner city and traveled half way around the world and back. You want my wallet you can have it! Here you go dummy!

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 10:52 PM
Very interesting.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19