Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:48 PM
Edited by mui887 on Fri 09/29/17 02:51 PM

Thanks. Still not sure what state I want to move to. I want to leave upstate ny for many reasons. I was considering ND but decided no because of the winters. Would it be hard getting a job in SD or anywhere with no work history ? I heard SD has low unemployment.

Actually no if you wanted to go to the Dakotas. A couple companies just went back online, but its not like that small boom years ago. There is work if your young and can deal with it. Some towns in certain parts just went to dust.

As I said...If your looking for that fast good dollar it might be for you. I would take a chance at it if I was in my 20's. I would live as cheap as I can for a year or so and SAVE everything. I literally mean everything.

Then come back home to NY. Property is suppressed in the lower tier so you can take all that money and start a business, or even a small business like what I do. Go to college and work off that.

I would hedge my %8 still if I was you....Just me. Its a fast fall back and you can do fractionals.

Easy stuff bro. If I was your age I would be triple better than what I am in life.

You gotta think big even when your small. ok.

Always plan. 3 months,,then 6.

use the Ramsey "baby steps" to learn. You can do it. Your still young. Most people(guys and gals) who have the drive are gonna take a small dive on occasion. Just never get worried or let it frighten you. You are more than welcome to message me. I wont tell you who I am online but I will point you to me/us that only care about two things as should you:

1.) care about you first. If your not in good health and take care of you then the next step is worthless::
2.) your family comes next. Ups and Downs happen to a regular guy like me and you, but you never let your family down. get it?

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:31 PM
@Tom,,,,Hope you didnt waste you time typing out all those movies.

For my insurance I keep a spreadsheet. The only reason I do it that I have full replacement insurance. It better insurance so even if the market value on your 500$ turntable they have to give you the cost right down to the penny to replace it.

I have the whole house insured this way,,,even my DVD/CD collection. If converted my DVDs to a txt file to post in any forum it would take 5 pages itself. Pretty funny, but blame my ex..she was the movie monster.

On Demand and Netflix is just ok to me these days. (shrugs)

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:17 PM
Stay in upstate. Just an Upstate guy to another and I lived up and down the E. Coast.

Its a dead deal unless your working for one of the few oil companies that came back online in which case I would say....Move there and live on the cheap. Save all the money you can(its pretty good and fast from what I understand)...then come back home.

If you dont like locals like me, look in the Tri-State area. I wont date a NY Upstate gal for beans, but I will try anything in the surrounding states. If it works out I hope she likes lower NY at least because I cant leave all my baseball and football and culture we have.

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:10 PM
Try Telanti.

If my chance thats a bit much just go Snickers, but put them in the ice box for better pleasure. ha

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 01:57 PM
For the record overall. I love a gal that smells great as long as the chemistry is able.

Heck,,,,I use the brand soap by Philosophy called Grace. Its not girly at all to me. Its a great smell....Well better then that junk body soap they try to sell to men called Amen.

WOW! Thats pretty bad stink if you ask me. I suggest you stick with Grace, and a man and woman can use it. Its unisex bodywash to me.

Smells really great! Just me. (shrugs)

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 01:52 PM
I went to Panera. Had a Panini and soup.

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 01:49 PM
Edited by mui887 on Fri 09/29/17 01:50 PM
I wear Paco Rabanne...Grey Flannel is nice also, but when I wear it I think its more for an older man than me.

Samsara has a certain smell for a woman. I dated a woman who only wore it. It was perfect for her.

My ex liked channel, but to be honest it smelled bad on her but I never said a thing and I dont care how much it costs an ounce.

If you dont have the right body chemistry never apply parfume/cologne directly to your skin.

You spray it and walk into it. Everybody knows this.

But there are certain smells you cant wear. I would never try to wear Ralph Lauren...Its nice...yes,,But thats for a kid not a grown man.

See what Im saying? The lesson at walking into parfume was a freebee,,,what next??? You want me to tell you if you should wear your tie with a dimple or not? Figure it out on your own. LOL

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 04:04 PM
I wear the mark of the beast. I have a large red dragon wrapped around my arm. In Chinese I have inscribed "Satans Sons". Its a bit faded, but if you can read Chinese you will notice it really easy. I have Japanese be able to read it.

I laugh every time when they say "Why you do this?". I say "Because I am evil....BOO!"

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 03:59 PM
Edited by mui887 on Thu 09/28/17 04:00 PM

If you're looking for women your age or younger, it's not too late for kids.

Its NEVER too late for a man. Now a woman is totally different, but you never know?

No, but there is the issue of being old when your kids are still quite young. Not ideal for the kids.

Bada Boom! Yo just said it. f the guy wants kids he needs a younger female. Not an old women who has grown kids. Women dry up,,,men dont.

no photo
Thu 09/28/17 01:29 AM
You can live fairly healthy with medicine these days but forget about sleeping with anyone unless HIV people sleep with each other. I have no idea, but I will be seeing my ex after work tomorrow and she is medical and I will ask out of curiosity.

Its a shame. Your so young and have a whole life ahead of you. I do hope the best for you though. Take your meds and eat healthy is what they say. I know nothing about HIV/STDs.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 08:26 PM

Miss listening to rock music on the radio. My sister and I were close in age and had the radio on almost all the time. We lived in a area with some great stations. She was a little more country and I was a little more rock.

Turn on Sirius/XM channel 8. Its the 80's channel.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 08:20 PM
OMD? Orchestral Maneuvers in The Dark?....Eeesh, and I thought I was fairly rare living in The States and knowing my music. ha

Pretty ok band...Try throwing on some Meat Beat Manifesto or 808 State.

I seen both of them live. Really great music.

I have Soundgarden on with my Crushers on. :)

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 08:16 PM

If you're looking for women your age or younger, it's not too late for kids.

Its NEVER too late for a man. Now a woman is totally different, but you never know?

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 08:12 PM
We have a saying where I live Blondey,,

God, Guns and Gold - - - - Bombs, Bullets and Beans. LOL

If your poor at least buy some silver. HA

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 08:00 PM
Edited by mui887 on Wed 09/27/17 08:01 PM
I am well out of the drop zone.

Let them fly for all I care. I may be under prepared a bit, but I think one year of prep is enough without being too paranoid.

Everyone should have a plan for everything in life....Would you buy a home without having at least one year of mortgage and full budgeting to live on?

Most people in the US will go bust if their car breaks down today for a simple muffler or a brake job. Really? If you cant afford to fix something as easy as a car then you better work on your budget or get another job. Maybe learn not to be a compulsive spender of junk.

"The only people that hate it when you save is the Fed. They only want you to spend. When what you should really be doing is saving for your future".

----Jamie Dimon at Diversity Alfa 2017. I dont have to agree with this statement because this IS how I am and live in real life.

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 07:51 PM
If sitting in the sunshine on a beach and have bad feet please cover them up.

Please dont crack crab/lobster with the "Seinfeld" man hands. Thats really creepy...Be proper - they have modern tools to use these days.

just having fun......maybe. HA

no photo
Wed 09/27/17 07:41 PM

i miss my 501s (levis)

You do realize you can buy the originals online?

Remember the commercial?.....I got the 501 Blues. ha

no photo
Tue 09/26/17 02:10 PM
Edited by mui887 on Tue 09/26/17 02:10 PM
Concerts. Mainly Metallica is my favorite metal band and I seen each tour when Cliff Burton was alive before the bus crash and he died. Very happy because I seen them before Jason Newsted took over in a baseball park and they was horrible.

80's metal like early Metallica, Venom, Manowar, etc. was great.

If Skepticalsoulmate sees this....Death Angel was just chaos, and I was a Sinawe fan when I lived in asia. LOL

no photo
Tue 09/26/17 02:03 PM
For the entertainment value I will recommend the new Stephen King movie IT. Its ok, but not real horror to me, but I like the clown. He's pretty cool.

no photo
Mon 09/25/17 10:27 PM
I was skyping a great gal but every time I shut it down I cant get back on. Set it up again and the same thing happened.

i hate that program. lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 18 19