Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 10:20 PM
If Donne was alive today and a woman I think we might have been a great match. HA

Keep up the flame.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 10:12 PM
Sorry but I am going to be honest in how I think so I hope Admins dont delete this post.

I am Catholic. Raised on religion(my mother was a teacher)... But I was taught to love Lord and we will do bad things in life that is beyond our control and always will ask for forgiveness.

I am not boasting when I say I was very very fortunate to have a private education, so when I was in college I studied everything as it was part of my core. Since a college cant teach me about my religion I used all my credit requirements in Philosophy. I studied all the greats with my Dr's and Fathers(instructors).

The "searching soulmate" thing is cliche. Not even in church will you find such a "thing".

Find someone that love you for you. Not God. If you share God that brings you an extra step together and understanding.

I dont believe in "soulmates". I want a woman who will not lie to me and has my values. Its very easy.

Good luck on your search and remember to never despise the poor, always help the weak and always respect yourself above anything in life. Pray daily. I talk to Lord every day and I am not ashamed to say it in a forum. If I dont have Lord i get empty even on the days when I ask Him why do you not answer me.

Lord only helps you for a while until he sees that you are strong and can help yourself in life and He lets you go on your own.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 09:46 PM
Since I really have my chaplets handy in my office on a shelf this is about the best Chaplet of St. Faustina.

Its by Quiet Waters where I am located in NY. Eddie Simone does it, He is a recovering addict from my understanding and gave his life to God.

You can google it. They are great people and if your on the East Coast you may know them by The Station Of The Cross.

They will just send you all the CDs for free and they do not want any money. Be nice and write them a lousy check for what you can.

20$ really helps for what they do. ok

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 09:36 PM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 09:37 PM
If you read my profile I am Catholic. Sometimes I just have to put aside Rock and Roll, Alternative junk.

The Chaplet of Divine Mercy by Apostles of Mercy.

If you like to pray and are interested The Chaplet is very old and easy if you pray Rosary Beads but want a fast prayer. I can go through The Chaplet 3 times it takes me to pray the traditional Catholic Rosary. Its very fast to do.

Google Divine Mercy Chaplet and you can get many versions for free. I think I have just about all of them, even the ones you buy to support the church.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 09:27 PM
I think its pretty cool. As a young artist have you ever tried DeviantArt to sell? Fairly popular with Anime and Etc... I know a local young artist that sells there.

I might get her name wrong,,,,but look at the art of Naschi. She's in Germany and makes some really great stuff and has a HUGE following. I follow her. She really is good with Pen/Pencil and marker ink.

Check it out.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 09:20 PM
I have a very large movie collection, but I have to admit that Schindlers List has/must be in my top list.

I have watched this movie MANY times and if that little girl that I always call "the red coat" does not move you then you are not human at all.

Every character is flawless in being directed by Spielberg. I dont know anyone that was not moved my this film.

Its 1000% amazing!

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 08:48 PM
cull

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 07:24 PM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 07:34 PM
@Tom,,,if you know where to look online you can get Asian-Horror not just JP or ROK(korean). There are many others. I got some whacked out films in my my collection that really are so real and disgusting you will turn it of. I have no problem with subs at all. I watch Drama also, so what I do is watch it and dont pay attention to subs, then I get the picture in my head. I watch it again then I can read and identify the scene and whats going on.

yup-yup. Your recommendation sub area of comics is fun. Im a huge Manga fan myself. Try MPD-Psycho. You might like that series. I think its a Dark Horse import. You can buy it anywhere if you have a good comic shop where you live, or used on ebay on the cheap Im sure. Pretty popular stuff.

Added: If your a gamer and into Manga then you must know about YesAsia. They have all kinds of fun stuff. I buy all my game imports on asian sites. If you get the right site you will be in movie monster heaven and manga and games, etc.

Yup. haha, Im a gamer nerd myself, but thats another thread. :)

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 06:46 PM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 06:48 PM
@Stuball,,all Jades has to do is contact me and ill set up a personal email account for her we can chat in, but shes in California and Im in NY so I cant see how that would work. I really dont think this online thing works aside from forum fun actually. Dunno? No idea?

Tips hat back at you Sir! Kids are great and for a guy to step up to the plate is gutsy especially with boys. I had it easy,,,All girls. Some guys might think being surrounded by estrogen is anxiety provoking but I dont mind it. Girls are way easy to raise and teach them things and they like baseball just as much as boys.lol

I was at the laundry doing all my annual blanket spruce up and some jerk tried to tell me that since I was with a women with children that I cant possibly know how to be a parent. I had to have my own to understand he said. Really? As I seen him go to his car and swill a cheap plastic bottle of bottom shelf vodka. Yes Sir can see how he's such a great dad in life drinking swill out of plastic on a Saturday at 10am. Gimme a break. HA!

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 07:54 AM
I will look for a picture of my birds. They are on one of my offline computers in a folder somewhere I am sure. I can always do a scan if I can find the paper pics.

I think I have a pic of my ex's dog. HUGE 200lb white hair shepard, but he died. I think I have a funny picture of him reading his paper. He always carried around his newspaper. Poor guy had tumors all over and had to be put to sleep. My gal cried for days.

I loved that dog but im allergic to them furry critters. Oh well. I took my medicine and sneezed and itched like crazy but its a small price for love. Dang dog hair was everywhere. Im glad I dont have grey hair or I would have looked like I was the one shedding. hahaha

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 07:21 AM
Buzzer Ring........................

Nope. But as a small hedge if your worried about it after you have at least 6 months of TOTAL billings in the bank, or your personal safe,,,you can hedge 8% in PM's.

Thats what they say. No idea.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 07:16 AM

Does the financial secure offered by the man affect girl's dession... I mean can a girl in love refuse a respectful bond due to man's poor financial status?!

You worded it wrong by saying "Offered". You dont "Offer" money for affection of a woman. You secure your person for your family. You sacrifice for your family to make the next generation better then you.

See the difference?

Money means nothing in a relationship as a whole. Your mate should understand that wells do run dry. You cannot allow this to happen. You have to look at the overall picture if you have a family. Money does not buy love or make love...It makes life more oomfy, nothing more. YOU live and work to PASS your legacy, not to have it taken away on materialism.

I care less about wearing Polo,,,if you know what a good stitch in a shirt is you can get one at half the price.

Get it?

So should your partner in life.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 02:27 AM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 02:36 AM
Enter the YT link. I dont know the BBcode for the forum....yet...lol
I cant rhyme for crap, but my white butt can sure move and lax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4TD1TZvGIA

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 02:23 AM

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 02:22 AM

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 02:21 AM

Mui, let's make babies together.

For Jades

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 02:14 AM
@Tom,,,if you want real horror stay away from that US stuff. Asian is the way to go. You wife/Gf will be haunted as will you.

I have stuff from Europe...All Junk.

Asian Horror IS The Best Skippy! Trust me. I am the horror movie monster and I have a huge collection.

Hands down------Asian Horror WINS!

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 02:03 AM
A Big Salad.

LOL..Every time I eat one I think of Elaine on Seinfeld. The big salad.

Funny.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 02:00 AM
Im not snobby but I been to all the places I wanted to see. I love America. Puerto Rico i have not been to and a must have. I guess if I had to choose another I would say South Africa, but thats a slim chance for me. The US has all the great trips I love and we have baseball and NFL and Hockey.

LOVE IT!

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 01:52 AM
Great Macaw. I love conures myself. Sun Conures are a tough breed if you have a small house/flat. But if you go with something like a splice breed like a cinnamon or a pineapple they are real easy to train.

Ive been an avian person all my life. I love them.