Community > Posts By > mui887

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 01:43 AM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 01:44 AM

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 01:26 AM
I talked to an old friend in Puerto Rico about a week ago and I had to pull out a few of my Frankie Ruiz Cds.

Salsa is so sexy even though I dont understand it.

Ruiz is the best and it is a shame the way he died. He is the Master od Salsa to me.

Im listening to: Oro Salsero....Fantastco!

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 01:12 AM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 01:15 AM
Amityville Horror
Exorcist

The Experiment(its a rare JP import film) I actually had to turn it off it made me want to throw up it was so real-like. It was brutal horror and as much as I hate it....it was an old VHS movie and I would give anything to get it on DVD---it does not exist. Its so digusting.

I collect Asian Horror, and I have some gore that is really freaky. Asian Horror is pure hell and haunting,,,this US junk dont even come close to it. I have stuff that will haunt you for weeks!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 01:03 AM
My long time buddy adopted. Two twins from Russia because he and his wife loves children and they are about the most Christian people I know in life.

To make a long story short as I myself watched every birth video and seen these kids grow.

They are fantastic children that every parent would dream of.

Adopting within the US is difficult from what he told me and he to go outside of the US,,,,,even then it cost tens of thousands of dollars but they are very happy.

If you have the money, adopt. I never had children to be open and honest in this forum, but I dated a divorced women with 4. I loved those kids as they where my own and gave them everything and loved them with all I could. Great kids and I really like that Dad thing.

Its so much fun even though its a pain at times. I really want at least one child before I get to old. I love it all. Smelly crap to splash baths that make a mess to cleaning up toys or getting poked at 2-3am because there is a monster in the room or whatever.

I really love kids. They dont bother me at all. There is not a kid on the planet that make me upset for being a kid.

Kids are fun and cool. You just have to know how to raise them, and anyone says that because I dont have biologics and will never get it,,,is 100% wrong. I did it all. Easy stuff.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:36 AM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 12:37 AM
yates

You guys play forum text games a bit funny.

This game can be play in a number of ways that gets more activity and more fun.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:30 AM
Una Vida de Pero.

Welcome mac99Walrer,,,,Live the long life of a lazy dog.

Its a compliment. If you dont speak Italian/Spanish just look it up on google.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:24 AM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 12:25 AM

ScepticalSoulmate, you are the beautiful, sweet, kind, intelligent angel :innocent: of Mingle. I am so happy to have met you. You make this place shine. Congrats on your Mingleversary. :wink:

@Jades,,,what the heck am I. A stale Hostess Ho-Ho to be tossed ot to the side of the road? Im as sweet as can be kiddo!

lol,,,just joking a bit with you.

HA

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:21 AM
No idea what the heck you just said, but I think Im gonna pull out a the box sets to Dexter and binge watch, lol

All the best

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:17 AM
Ummmmm,,, your a pretty cute kid. Try the cereal isle of the grocer.

Lemme tell ya. Thats the best aisle in the store. 2 shelves on both sides and everyone thinking "hmmmmmmm". I met one fantastic woman and we started chatting,,,but by brain went in dummy mode and I got nervous and didnt ask her for her number. I was just nervous and yappin trying to catch myself and let her speak(I gave meself a pat and my nervousness did not dominate this time)

Im such a dope when Im around a woman in real life, and she was not even my type physically, but talking to her was so fun,,,after I walked away I kicked myself 10 times. She was so sexy I was amazed.

Meh...They come and go in life.

no photo
Sat 09/16/17 12:07 AM

Look who's back. Mui!!!! drinker

@Jades,,,How ya' doing?

Im back as long as Mikey don't gimme more crappola.

How are you? :)

no photo
Fri 09/15/17 11:55 PM
Edited by mui887 on Sat 09/16/17 12:00 AM
I was a snotty at 21 when I started my small business. Thought I had the world by the gonads when I sold it laughing with my money.

Then came round 2. I lost 100% everything! I mean ALL.

Took me about 10 years to get where Im at and nothing I would ever suggest as a market play even on the investment forums I hang out on. Its stupid and risky, but when your in the gutter you have to play the markets even for a digital dime. I will and I do it now.

Its not a fun game at all. I really dread it, but it keeps me alive and allows me to do what I want in life.

Its a game that cant be played by anyone and if you get into it you better know what the heck you are doing or your going to be a homeless idiot living out of a hotel.

Play life safe. Put every 5% of your paycheck and put it in savings, then gradually build to 8...at least.

Make sure you have at least 3 months of ALL expenses in the bank..go for 6 then 9.

You can do it on any income. Anyone that tells me otherwise is a moron. I can build a bank account budget with a person on Welfare I am that good and I can give him/her assets they never knew possible in a couple years.

No higher self in being, just in what you can do to better yourself and your family in life. Thats what we do. We struggle for the next generation. Thats life kiddo! Case closed. No Greatness needed.

no photo
Fri 09/15/17 11:37 PM
Edited by mui887 on Fri 09/15/17 11:41 PM

I am poor so that's prolly why I ain't got no dates. sad2 tears

No...Your gorgeous at your age and just havent had that one great guy smash his cart into yours at the grocer.

If you was in my market I wouldnt crash at all. Im a go getter guy. I just walk up to you and start talking.

Most of the time I get dummies who dont know Chopin let alone John Donne.

You come to my town and you can sell the house, we take that money and put it in an nice ETF for your family, or like me,,,your favorite charity and I will hold you ever so tight and make you breakfast every morning. Fresh crepes and champagne if you want.

Hey,,,,Im self employed. HA. I can do whatever the heck I want. If I need more money I vamp up the business. Real easy.

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 11:23 PM
Edited by mui887 on Mon 09/11/17 11:41 PM

Many men never grow up and can be as trashy as a female. If all a person cares about is how fast to get in bed it will never work.

I dated a women for 2 years and never slept with her. She couldnt because her uncle terrorized her as a child and I dealt with it because she was a great woman to be with. We did everything that a couple does but we never had sex, and I had to show her how to kiss. She did not know intimacy and could not get close to a man. I respected her space, but after 2 years I had to let her go. She begged me to stay and would try it, but I said no. It was sex for possibly the wrong reason and I told her that.

I do speak to her on occasion and she lives all alone. It makes me feel bad what happened to her but she is a broken woman as sweet as she is.

A man has to respect a woman and a woman cant be a tramp. No man wants to date trash. I an count the woman I have been with on one hand and Im a middle aged guy. Can you? I want to know the average amount of people a young person(male/female) has been with today. Im sure it would make me go YUCK if you need both hands to count.

Lovely, I think if you were a true man then either you wouldn't have taken the relationship so far or you would still be with her, sounds selfish on your part to me!

Not selfish at all scooby-doo since I keep in touch with her. You should be so lucky do get near a woman that attended one of the top medical schools on the east coast and is making 6 figures...Just like my ex,,,Multi Grad Degrees making high figures.

You cant get near my ex's for sure unless you Ivy League and a Neuro Surgeon.

You feel you want to toy with me huh?. You couldnt even afford my Undergrad Degrees boyo. I would buy it for you but I wont give away 200k in debt to a guy that has moobs.

Since Im just a PC geek who messes in forums and I most likely wont find my mate online I will say this. Im 49 and retired skippy joe. What legacy will you leave in life?

You need to come to Kitco and maybe we can teach you a few things.

So it's about the money!
Sounds like you're doing well! Probably why your sitting alone on a free site trying to justify you're existence!
Trust me, I'll leave a bigger legacy behind that you couldn't even start to dream of!
Sounds you're ex's have had seen the light and got rid of there baggage!

Its 100% abut money skippy. I would never date a poor women just as much as a women would not date a poor guy. Can you blame them?

I dont like poor. Poor people complain about people with money because they DONT HAVE money. They dont know what its like to been born poor and work hard to get.

I have a bank account to save so I can have things in life. Not struggle and live of the government and complain about all the crap that is given to them.

Im a conservative. I earned everything I have, not to give it away, and I am NOT lonely and I was never "dumped" skippy. I actually talk to just about all the women I have been with. Even my high school sweetheart to this day.

I am one fantastic guy and you dont know me. Just wanna gimme crap in a forum from UK. Get off my leg mate. This is why all of us in the US hate Brits. Your all jerks!

I served with some of you. Hated them all! Every one of them. Total jerks!

If you have no standards then thats you. Me,,,,I have a 2 question test that I ask in about 5 minutes: What is your educational level and what college(s) did you attend....If a women does not have at least a BA/BS they most likely have no money. I want to do things with a women and NOT always pay. Women I date who have money do NOT buy for me at all, but we are able to do things. I can do just about whatever I want in life with no problems. If i want a fast hook-up and a poor girl I can take a walk around the block, but they sure as heck are not taking one step in my flat skippy. It always is, an will be, about the money!

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 07:58 PM
Im at the Denver game right now.

When I get back home I will send you a pic and tell you more but I dont have a premium account. So will you pay for mine?

You should know a guy will never pony up a few bucks for anything but a good ticket to a game.

Have you went to a stadium and bought a T-Shirt lately or a lousy hat? I spend more money on crap at the stadium then the actual ticket. ha

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 07:36 PM
Justin Thyme ...

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 05:37 PM
Got the Viking game on right now. They are looking pretty good.

Brees need to give it up.

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 05:36 PM
Bob.

King Bob. haha Minions Rule!

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 05:32 PM

Yup. I should have been born about 20 years before I was. I at least had a great taste of the 70s.

I dont like Tech and Today. I like 8-tracks and old baseball cards and Godzilla movies on Monster Matinee and 1.50 all day at the theatre with my buddies watching Three Stooges and 5$ baseball games and my old green Schwinn bike and all that cool stuff.

When I want to go back in time I play with my old SSP's and my AFX slot car track. hahaha

I agree all except for the eight track. Turntable for me.

hold steady on the records. They have been back for years. But I dont the price. 15-20$ for an old album I rode my bike to get and paid 3-4 bucks for? Or my 50-99cent 45's. LOL

no photo
Mon 09/11/17 05:29 PM

Yup. I should have been born about 20 years before I was. I at least had a great taste of the 70s.

I dont like Tech and Today. I like 8-tracks and old baseball cards and Godzilla movies on Monster Matinee and 1.50 all day at the theatre with my buddies watching Three Stooges and 5$ baseball games and my old green Schwinn bike and all that cool stuff.

When I want to go back in time I play with my old SSP's and my AFX slot car track. hahaha

I agree all except for the eight track. Turntable for me.

I agree - I was born in the 50's so I always missed the best part of the 60's before people became so jaded ( all I know that my generation was so apathetic after Vietnam & Watergate. Either that or the Victorian era - only for the clothes!

Come on now. Dont tell that 8-track wasnt about the coolest years ago even though when you clicked to get a different track you didnt know what the heck was going on. I always took it out of the player and had to look at the music list and hope for the best. You cant tell me that The 5th Dimension on 8-Track wasnt about the best thing on the planet, or some Tom Jones. HA

no photo
Sun 09/10/17 07:00 PM
I have baseball on all over my place. Football is king but baseball is like apple pie - - - full American,,,,just like hot dogs and a Chevy!