Community > Posts By > ShiloRhiannon

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 05/14/18 11:29 PM
I know. Everyone who has a blue cat thinks they have a Russian Blue. No, they don't. They have a DSH. I have DSH cats, but I also have Russian Blues & Russian Blacks. The Russians are a very special breed, but so are moggies.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 05/14/18 11:26 PM
Love when my cats sleep under the doonas.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 05/14/18 11:23 PM
Australia qualified, but not necessarily going to have our best team, at least GK. I don't think our boys will do much. Our country won't spend the money on a permanent decent coach.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 05/14/18 11:21 PM
You need to follow your women's team. Better than the men. Same here in Australia. Our Matildas could probably beat the Socceroos.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 05/14/18 11:21 PM
You need to follow your women's team. Better than the men. Same here in Australia. Our Matildas could probably beat the Socceroos.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Tue 03/20/18 02:38 PM
The blue is stunning. But I'm a catch & release person, so no clue on pet advice.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Tue 03/20/18 02:36 PM
Used to breed RUS blues & blacks. They are a breed apart. Blue cats are lovely of course, as are all cats, but there is something special in RUS temperaments

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Tue 03/20/18 02:33 PM
I think we are very lucky to have lived in a time with such an amazing genius. His name sits alongside the best of the best, scientists & mathematicians to have ever lived.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 11/06/17 06:28 AM
But you did pick the best.... Scorpions

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 11/06/17 06:27 AM
Scorpions
Dio (in any band he played in)
Rainbow (with Dio or Bonnet up front)
Def Leppard
Iron Maiden
WASP
Twisted Sister
BOC
Cinderella
Warrant
Runaways
Disturbed
I could still add more. My fave is Scorpions followed by Dio though.

ShiloRhiannon's photo
Mon 11/06/17 06:20 AM
Oh gosh, there's a name from way back. Used to love Frank Zappa.