Community > Posts By > nanafry

nanafry's photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:57 PM
Favorite sound wood fire crackling, favorite scent pipe smoke both remind me of my late husband. Favorite taste ANYTHING CHOCOLATE, yes I am a CHOCOHOLIC.

nanafry's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:09 PM
Yep lots of them and seems to be loading everything sloooow tonight.

nanafry's photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:42 PM
Your profile is fine. You were honest about how you look and feel about things important to you. We all have our bad days and no one is perfect. If he wants perfect tell him to get a BARBIE DOLL because she can't and won't talk back. If he wants a subservient person he needs to look elsewhere. Most of all don't let him get to you. Ran into someone like that here as well to. You can and will find dates and friends here.

nanafry's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:49 PM
Have you lost your mind?????? Having tried to make a marriage from hell work for several years I say RUN.................. RUN fast as you can in another direction. There's only so much one person can do in a one sided relationship.

nanafry's photo
Sun 11/25/07 06:31 PM
I am here to meet friends and maybe find a relationship. Whatever happens, happens.:wink:

nanafry's photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:33 PM
really good funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

nanafry's photo
Sun 11/25/07 04:28 PM
**** happens then you start all over again. It's ok at least it was just a phone. It coulda started a fire and you can't be replaced. Still awful damn funny. foflaugh

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:51 PM
When is he due home??

You can do what my daughter and daughter-in-law did.
First go visit with family if you can.
Second hold your home Christmas for when he gets home, have Christmas with your kids if you have them and be with your family or have them with you if you can.
Third be strong for your miltary man as he needs you now more than ever.
Fourth always be positive for yourself and his and your family.

My daughter did exactly what I told you 4 different times, my son-in-law is in Ohio now doing a duty he hates, but believes in, he's a Recruiter.
My son is currently on 2 hour alert and I like you PRAY EVERYDAY he stays in Alaska and does not have to go back there.
Being a military wife sucks and takes an extremely dedicated wife, I have often wondered how my daughter and daughter-in-law do it. My 1st husband was only in the miltary for 3 years and didn't get to see either of his children born and was gone more than home. I would never be a good military wife as I am far too selfish.

Be strong, he will be alright as our boys have many angels looking out for them. My 2nd husband I believe is one of those angels as both my boys had very close calls that should have been fatal, but neither them or their men were hurt.

If you can't handle the stress find someone to talk to, it is very important to have a support system if if it's friends online. Hang in there you are much stronger than you think.

Love and prayers from a Mom with 2 sons in the army.

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:26 PM
Never stay for the sake of your children, I learned the hard way that we would have been better off without him.

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:12 PM
One step at a time is the only way to do it.laugh

Welcome to the nut house.flowerforyou

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:05 PM
NO NEVER HAVE, but I've worked on Black Friday for the last 2 years at the mall and it sucked. People are WAY to rude that day.

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:53 PM
Edited by nanafry on Sat 11/24/07 03:58 PM
Add things you like to do besides just saying them in your interests, be specific about what you like to do and places you like to visit.

Add things about your personality, music you like and things like that. If you have animals talk about them how a person treats his animals says alot about the person.

Let ppl know what makes you happy!!!bigsmile

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:49 PM
Talk to him and let him know whats going on and maybe you can try some different approachs for the sex problem.

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:46 PM
If he doesn't want a relationship tell him to move on and OUT, and get on with your life. You can do it, believe me it is better to not be with them just because of a child. The child will suffer in the long run, I know my children did.

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:40 PM
There are honest men out there, ignore the jerks and you will find someone honest. Stick to your principles and don't be so quick to get involved. Nothing good happens in a day everything in time.

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:13 PM
I have met with some of my JSH friends and I enjoy their company and have made many online friends as well. Anything can happen if you are willing to give it a chance.

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 10:41 AM
Wonderful Poem, and so very true, and yes maybe there is hope for all of us.flowerforyou

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:51 AM
Nobody female in Fayetteville area looking to find friends? Born in the fifties and looking for guys and girls to be friends to do things with. Anybody out there?

nanafry's photo
Sat 11/24/07 09:15 AM
Went through some tough times when my husband passed away 4 yrs ago with my youngest son. It was his stepdad and I didn't realize he would take it so hard. We both made some mistakes and believe it hurts, but everyone is right it should get better. It will take time, make sure she has really accepted her death, took my son almost 2 1/2 yrs to realize his stepdad wasn't coming home again. The mind is a wonderful thing and can be your worst enemy at times, sometimes it lets us put things out of our minds, but when the reality sets in it can be devastating. Make sure you are there if she needs you even if she seems to be pushing you out.

nanafry's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:05 PM
pictures help but, there is so much more to a person than what they look like