Community > Posts By > nanafry

nanafry's photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:54 AM
laugh

nanafry's photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:49 AM
I keep seeing the same people viewing my profile, I have sent friends requests and emails. But nobody answers.

ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW WHY

nanafry's photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:48 PM
a hot toddy, and steam yourself in shower.

Hot Toddy= hot tea, lemon, hoey and a shot of Jack Daniels.

The key to steaming yourself is turn on shower to hottest temp, open shower curtain, vicks up your chest and a little under nose, when you can't stand the heat anymore, turn off shower but don't leave bathroom till all the steam is gone and you cool down a bit. Put on more vicks and your warmest pjs, bundle up in a warm blanket and the have another hot toddy. You'll sllep like a baby and your head should be much clearer.

Before you do all that, find a DR> who knows you have a sinus infection and will give you the right meds to cure the infection.

nanafry's photo
Wed 10/31/07 05:42 PM
I started the same type of subject the other day. Problem is very few people answer the messages or friends requests.

I'm looking for friends, possibly a relationship.

Just need people to answer messages or friends requests, even if they are not interested a reply of some kind would be nice.

nanafry's photo
Mon 10/29/07 02:52 PM
Looks help, but chemistry as well as compatibility are just as impotant.

nanafry's photo
Thu 10/25/07 05:20 PM
Visit my kids and grandkids as often as I wanted to. And just wander the country between Alaska, Ohio, and North Carolina seeing all the beauty the US has to offer.

nanafry's photo
Thu 10/25/07 05:15 PM
Wear whatever makes you happiest, there are no rules anymore. I wore Ivory, but not formal wedding dress my second time. The color of the dress is not as nearly important as the person you are marrying. I believe it doesn't matter where, how or what you wear so long as you are with the one you love. Tshirt and shower shoes if that's what makes both of you happy.

nanafry's photo
Thu 10/25/07 05:09 PM
Keep doing what makes you happy and things will fall into place and when they do you'll be ready for them because you stayed true to yourself.

nanafry's photo
Thu 10/25/07 05:05 PM
Take your time sweetie you have a lot of life to live and nothing important ever gets done in a hurry.

nanafry's photo
Mon 10/22/07 05:45 PM
I have a lot of friends and a lot of invites out there, yet no answers emails or friends requests. What's up with that.

nanafry's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:47 PM
Had a great weekend and hopefully made a new friend.

nanafry's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:42 PM
It's been 4 years since my husband passed away and joing JSH was probably the best thing for me. I actually feel alive now and not just robotic and going through the motions of living.
Been here in NC 2yrs and had not made any friends, associates from jobs, but no real friends. Youcan look for friends right in your own backyard or form other states and countries. They are right find and chat with some friends and move at your own pace. Good Luck!

nanafry's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:32 PM
Like anything new you have to give it chance, if you give up now you might miss the chance to find happiness.

nanafry's photo
Thu 10/18/07 06:11 PM
paintrain88, you waited too long he's sexually mature already and will still drive you crazy barking when there's a female in heat. What kind of dog is it? Some breeds take a very long time to settle down.

nanafry's photo
Thu 10/18/07 06:07 PM
I have a 2 1/2 yr old Lab/Terrier mix, she's a mutt and I love her anyway. Lizzie is a spoiled brat as are most pets who are'nt working dogs.

nanafry's photo
Thu 10/18/07 05:02 PM
Be yourself, if you're not comfortable with what they say to you TELL THEM. If they keep bugging you, Block them. Hang in! You will find friends or maybe more if thats what you're looking for. I have found several friends at JSH and looking forward to making more.

nanafry's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:06 AM
how do I attach a pic to an email?

nanafry's photo
Sun 08/26/07 03:12 PM
how do I do these

1 2 4 Next