Community > Posts By > Christianguy96

no photo
Sun 10/01/17 11:22 AM
it depends upon which definition you are referring to really;

infidelity
1:lack of belief in a religion
2 a :unfaithfulness to a moral obligation :disloyalty
b :the act or fact of having a romantic or sexual relationship with someone other than one's husband, wife, or partner

adultery
1:voluntary sexual intercourse between a married man and someone other than his wife or between a married woman and someone other than her husband

Couldnt have said it better. For me I wouldn't but I tend to flip flop on many issues that have to with my faith

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 03:02 PM
Thanks for the advice ! I'm actually a big Dave Ramsey fan already. I'm also the frugal type and have an ok nest egg.

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 03:01 PM
Thanks for the advice ! I'm actually a big Dave Ramsey fan already. I've alsos been the frugal type and have an ok nest egg.

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:32 PM
Thanks. Still not sure what state I want to move to. I want to leave upstate ny for many reasons. I was considering ND but decided no because of the winters. Would it be hard getting a job in SD or anywhere with no work history ? I heard SD has low unemployment.

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 02:08 PM
I currently live in upstate ny, but I'm moving to south dakota in 1-2 months to start over. Not sure where in SD I'm moving to. Any tips and advice would be great. Thankyou !

1 2 3 5 Next