Community > Posts By > Christianguy96

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 06:56 PM
he's a jackass and a rabble rouser.

...just in case you were wondering. whoa

lol hes entertaining. I don't agree with everything he has to say though

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 05:51 PM
Check out Michael Savage, he is entertaining.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 05:01 PM
Once a cheater always a cheater.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 04:55 PM

A good win on the Euromillions Lottery would probably help a lot.

Don't we all ! :grimacing::thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 04:54 PM
Hell yea drinker You know I love setting goals and chasing them around. Achievements make me feel good but most of it is just having something to achieve_ the process of going after what you want. It makes me feel alive.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 04:53 PM
Lets see...
Education - Check
Career - Check
Marriage - Sorta Check
Financial Independence (owe nobody) - Check
Have what I need and most of what I want - Check
Sufficiently Entertained - Check
Emotional Stability - Check
Children and Grandchildren - Check

Someone special to share my final days with - NO Check

My tank is full but still needs to be Topped Off.

If Hurricane Nate kills me (doubtful) there is nothing I feel is unfulfilled.

I know that my children and grandchildren love me and I know that they know I love them.

Glad to hear Tom. Stay safe buddy !

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 04:52 PM
Not sure about "saving money," or "frugality." I avoid spending money I don't need to spend, because it's in short supply to me.

I think I probably got my attitude about "saving money" from my mother. She grew up in the Great Depression, one of eight children. The youngest girl. So as I was growing up, whenever "You can save ALL KINDS OF MONEY!" commercials would come on TV, she would snort and say something about how to "save even more," by realizing we didn't want or need whatever it was they were pushing.

There's another thread here about "impressing women on a first date" that has, I think, a strong money component to it, albeit not intentionally. I can't comment there precisely because I DO lack the interest or imagination to come up with impressive things to want to spend money on, possibly because of my family background. Or maybe I am just "cheap."

Maybe part of it is because I also grew up dealing with problems around the house, by trying to figure out how to fix them ourselves, again because of how both my parents worked. When the roof failed, we went up on the roof and fixed it. When the house got too small, we figured out how to adjust the interior to fit more in. When the clocks stopped, we'd take them apart and try to figure out why, and reassemble them again.

In other words, I don't see it as my SAVING any money, because I don't have it to spend to begin with.

Oh, except on Charmin, as someone else mentioned.

Thats something. Respect to you and your mom.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 04:46 PM
When I was kid, there were different candies/treats I didn't like getting on Halloween like black licorice, raisins and lollipops. I always liked when there was a big bowl and a variety to choose from. I've lived off the beaten path for the last 16 years and now moving into town. I'm only giving out good name candy.

Thats exactly what I was thinking Cat. When I was a kid I would want large candy bars and lots of them ! Also nothing like living off the beaten path its peaceful. I wouldn't want to live too far put but wouldn't mind having decent land with trees.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 01:13 PM
If you are unfulfilled in life what is it that would make you fulfilled ?

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 12:02 PM
I know how to impress.
I know how to wine and dine someone.
I can get dressed to the nines.
Some occasions even call for it.
Normal dating does not.

Many see dating as a device to self-gratification.
I see dating as a way to understand the woman better and to allow her to understand me.
It is an act of entertainment and unification.

I have confidence and decisiveness no matter where I am.
I use my intelligence and have control over my emotions.
I have focus and allow others to be themselves.
These are my 'normalcy'.

I'd rather be with a woman that is impressed with my normalcy than any woman that is impressed by my clothes or eating habits. [edited]Or venue choices.

BTW, I don't really do fast food but can if she wants to.

:thumbsup: If the food doesn't rot don't eat it ! nothing but preservatives !

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:57 AM

I dislike cheap men when comes to a date!!!

Don't get me wrong if she wants a large soda or another side to the combo meal I have no issue but I'm not paying for any desert

oh come on chris! not even to see her eyes roll back while she enjoys that death by chocolate delicacy?bigsmile

:joy: Imagine if I was serious and told her all that.... forever single

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:55 AM
My role model is Arkwright from open all hours, so you know my answer, lol.

:joy:

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:49 AM
I dislike cheap men when comes to a date!!!

Don't get me wrong if she wants a large soda or another side to the combo meal I have no issue but I'm not paying for any desert

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:42 AM
Tom, is wise.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:37 AM
if someone is here for dating and has an empty profile with no pic than that is not good

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:10 AM
I will spend money for those things I like but not without searching to find the best deal...

I don't believe in paying $200 plus for a purse or billfold just will not happen... I've never been into name brand items that cost up and beyond..

I do believe in re-using items by sprucing them up or repainting them..

But when one lives on one income you learn what you will spend the money on and will not..

When it comes to grocery's now I will not buy the off brands just cause they are cheaper..noway If they are better that is one thing but I'm not frugal when it comes to food and taste...whoa

Myself when I buy furniture ect it is to last not just for the style~~~But I have no issues buying second hand when it still looks brand new for half the cost either...bigsmile To me that is not frugal just being smart with your money....bigsmile

Definitely, nicely put ! ☺

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:07 AM
honestly I would do a mix. Depending on how much you want to spend. You can get a variety of full size candy bars at sams club or Costco and put a few in each goody bag.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 11:00 AM
dinner and a movie or bowling or a sporting event. I wouldn't be focused on impressing her I would nust be myself. When I see people trying to impress others it seems fake.

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 10:53 AM
Someone who doesnt lie!

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 10:50 AM
I'd say so. Waste not want not is my slogan.. if you don't NEED it, ya don't need it.

:thumbsup:

Previous 1 3 4 5