Community > Posts By > Christianguy96

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 10:49 AM
Frugal doesn't necessarily mean cheap.
I tend to be practical and decisive.

If you buy a diamond ring for $10 you probably have a diamond ring not worth a dime.

Frugal doesn't even apply to only money.
One can also be frugal with their commitments, dedication and emotions.

As for spending habits.
I buy things that I need to last a long time at a higher quality than the things that I use up quickly. To me, it is frugal in the long run.

well said

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 10:48 AM

I would consider myself pretty frugal. I'm not a cheapskate. I'm not afraid to spend money when need be but I don't buy useless things. If you are a frugal person what are some things you do to save ?

I dont mind spending money on food and other necessities but i wont spend much on expensive dresses and handbags because i can sew dresses and make my own handmade bags.

Very creative ☺

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 10:50 PM
i'm not sure...i won't buy salmon when its 14 bucks a pound
but i spare no expense when it comes to the softest toilet paper..

:joy::thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 10:05 PM
Edited by Christianguy96 on Fri 10/06/17 10:28 PM
I would consider myself pretty frugal. I'm not a cheapskate. I'm not afraid to spend money when need be but I don't buy useless things. If you are a frugal person what are some things you do to save ?

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 09:50 PM
bona fide

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 08:35 PM
welcome ☺

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 08:14 PM
i believe some of the opinions here are way off topic slaphead still, i want to say thanks and may we all be reminded that life is short and thus give our lives a chance to really LIVE

Definitely :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 06:32 PM
hmm

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 03:50 PM
young dumb & broke - Khalid

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 03:48 PM
He died for our sins and rose 3 days later ! This materialistic society that we live in is a distraction

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 03:45 PM
Yes

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 03:44 PM
Welcome

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 03:33 PM
I would be around family and friends

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 02:20 PM
Yum

Milk Chocolate Truffles

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 01:58 PM
I prefer a meaningful relationship not some sleezy one night stand. I would rather know the person very well too. Call me femine or "acting like a woman" but I prefer a relationship thats not just a physical connection but an emotional one aswell. I think one night stands are immoral.

no photo
Fri 10/06/17 01:39 PM
The ones who make comments like that aren't even humans they're subhumans. I don't watch any cable tv or any msm. I Haven't watched cable tv in a very long time. The only thing on tv worth watching in my opinion is TWD and law and order reruns.

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 03:21 PM
I saw this posted on another forum last night. I think I've seen it posted here on Mingle. But I don't remember.

Anyway, What does it matter, at least within reason where a potential mate lives? As long as the person isn't in a homeless shelter or worse, living on the street. Why do people make such a big deal over it? I see this mostly in women. A lot of men don't seem to care. For men, it doesn't seem to be as big of a deal.

I participate in other forums. And I'm a profile reader. And in most of the profiles I read, I see close to the same things written in them. "Good man wanted." "Looking for a good man." and on and on. But when I read on down, I hit a roadblock. It doesn't apply to me. But it's a turnoff.

It usually says something like this, "I'm a very independent woman. I pay my own bills. Before you contact me, You must NOT live with a roommate or your parents.

I understand the "I pay my own bills" part of it. But what does it matter whether a person lives with a roommate or with there 80 something-year-old mom or dad? To me, it throws up a red flag when a person makes a big deal about where another person lives. To me, It comes off like you may be blowing smoke about how independent you are.

To me, it comes off like you may really be looking for someone that has a house that you can move into. In other words, You may be looking for a man/ or a woman for what they have. Not for who and what they are. Love ain't got nothing to do with it. It's really about material things. As I said, You're not really looking for a good man or woman. You're really looking for a good sucker.

I know what you're talking about. I have seen this before. They come off like they have an infeior complex or something to prove. Most likely had an overbearing father or ex.

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 03:49 PM
Its not against the law in Nevada. Conversion kits are sold legally there.

And I was just watching channel 7 news. They purchased a conversion kit for a assault rifle ( semi auto to full auto) yesterday and had it today. The delivery address was NYC.

They purchased it from Wal- Mart.com

But I agree with the hidden agendas and lobbying that is still very evident in Washington.

And I agree that good ole American greed (which is evident in the case of Wal - Mart) is alive and well.... they ship a conversion kit to NYC... Ya got to be kidding me.

Wow Didn't know they were legal there. What really confusing to me is the fact that this guy had no religion or political affiliation. Everything has to have a motive. Doesn't make sense. He was evil deep down or became evil overtime. maybe he had a brain tumor

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 03:03 PM

no but would really like to ride my bike on it.

Would kind of bike do you own ? I want a ninja bike someday

it's a kx100. I'm saving up for a ktm250.

cool

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 02:35 PM
no but would really like to ride my bike on it.

Would kind of bike do you own ? I want a ninja bike someday