Community > Posts By > Christianguy96

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 02:22 PM
Went to China...missed the Great Wall but not the Terracotta Warriors. Peace to my friends in Kashgar. Ni Hao!

Cool. sucks you missed the great wall hopefully you will get another chance someday :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 02:20 PM
I agree. I see it as common sense, not a " rights" thing.

I do see it as a infringement on anyone's rights. ( to restrict assault rifles. The law was forged at a time when the citizens were using muzzle loaders Which ( I may be wrong on the reload time) took a few minute to load the ball in then the powder, then pack it down, ect.

I do not think our fore fathers would agree with the current law to include the assault rifles.. I really don't think they would. And they certainly could not envision where weaponry would be 200 years later.

keep your hand guns.. keep your sport hunting rifles... get rid of the weapons of mass destruction.

The problem is most politicians who advocate for more gun control really have a hidden agenda. The far leftists want to ban all guns. Part of the second amendment was in case our government turned tyrannical in the future. An Assault rifle by definition is a rifle that has the ability to go full auto. Semi automatic rifles don't have a full auto option. You can convert them to full auto fairly easy but its against the law.

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 01:17 PM
I might take some heat for this but so be it. On the political spectrum I'm a moderate. When it comes to the 2nd amendment I support it I'm also not against semi automatic rifles. I'm a gun owner I have various guns. Rifles, shotguns etc. I have hunted big game before. Noone in this country needs a fully automatic rifle. It's absurd. Also 50-100 round drum magazines lile really ? I'm not 100% sure that what I'm saying is correct. I also don't have stats. Currently thats just how I feel. I know important the second amendment is to everyone of this great nation and me.

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 01:06 PM
Been to great wall of china twice already, best season to go there is spring and autumn.

wow thats awesome. autumn is my favorite season

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 01:05 PM
yes I have. I spent 2 years working there and got to the wall. It is unbelievable.

You can't believe how big it is.. how long. its right up there with the pyramids.

P.S. Being from NYC I wanted to write some graffiti on it.. but chickened out... too many military guys standing around.

wow nice

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 07:31 PM
I wouldn't mind doing that

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 07:25 PM
Similar in character I think would last longer though I believe mutual understanding, respect, and thoughtfulness make a big difference.

I believe two lovers must at first be friends. Friendship in a romantic relationship always lasts longer. I say this because most of the time we think we own our partner which creates unreasonable expectations and reduce our receptiveness. Friends usually avoid thinking like that. They respect eachother's independence and boundaries. They listen to eachother and provide support without being judgemental. The worst part of a relationship, I think, is when one cannot talk easily to his/her partner because he/she's afraid of him/her being all overprotective, judgemental, and overreacting.

I think the best statement you could hear in a relationship is "I'm so happy I have found a person like you that I could share everything that happens in my life with and you being supportive and all."

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 04:06 PM
love is not something that just happens. believe me on this one. its something two people need to put the effort into and really cultivate love for it to happen. rome was not built in one day. so if you really want love take a note from my play book. work hard to achieve that goal. do not let the others take advantage of you for any reason. set up very healthy boundaries make the person you really want chase you. do not hand over money or your body easy. play hard to get. it works for me and it will work for you. my name is Elaine and welcome to this forum.

Hi Elane, well said

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 03:56 PM
he planned it months in advance. He had the room booked way in advance.

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 02:49 PM
My gf and her husband are there... were there at the time it happened.... they were separated when she went to the washroom & minutes later the gunfire happened... neither knowing what was going on and whether the other was alive. They eventually got in touch and were both physically ok - thank God... but are so scarred and just don't know how to even deal with what they saw... the bodies... the blood the chaos... pure insanity....
there is no need ever for anything like this to happen anywhere in the world!!
My heart goes out to everyone.... :broken_heart:

The thing is truly heart breaking. I feel for the first responders. I come from a law enforcement family and have friends in local pds and the fbi and know what they go through on a daily basis. You will forget when and where but the images will always be with you

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 01:50 PM
64 years old, I guess he didn't achieve the American Dream.ohwell

They're saying now that he was worth millions from real estate

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 12:20 PM
nophd ?

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 12:18 PM
if this was your last day on earth what would you choose to do or say or see?

if money were no object, i would choose to be with the people who truly care about me. oblige them to see the northern lights while i tell them that i know i will always be there in their hearts. and as they see all the dancing lights they will feel the happiness that i would want them to feel too.

now reality would be i would eat my favorite food ,get drunk, call all the people i care about and tell them i love them all. cellphones are the best inventions ever lol slaphead

what about you?

I would make a playlist of my favorite songs then get in my car and just drive on the highway

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 12:12 PM
hello

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 12:04 PM
I have become comfortably numb to the amount of messages I receive daily from women real or fake.. tolerant perhaps complacent.. or perhaps I hold out hope that someday I will receive a message from that woman.. that mystery woman who lives in the shadows.. of my heart..
That woman who will speak to me in such a way..
Who will speak right to my heart..
That woman who will make all the pain from my past lovers disappear in one or two simple words.... that woman who will give me hope that'..yes!!! I can feel the love again.. I can feel trust and desire again

well said Sir

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 11:58 AM
Ariadna - Kedr Livanskiy

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 11:55 AM
Yes it does. There aren't any words to describe it.

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 11:51 AM
Hey, hope all is well ✌

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 11:50 AM
2017 has been a crazy year

no photo
Mon 10/02/17 11:47 AM

nice