Community > Posts By > Jake555444

Jake555444's photo
Sun 11/12/17 08:12 PM
True story. My last girlfriend was with someone. She told me she had feelings first and was leaving him but due to a child she had to be careful. So I waited and eventually we were together. Or so I thought. If some one is with someone else leave them alone. If they will do that to someone they will do it to you.
Watch who you give your heart not everyone cares.

Jake555444's photo
Thu 11/09/17 04:01 PM
you have to understand that they have lost someone unexpectedly. they may never ever get over that but Life Goes On and if you're willing to have a relationship and understand that they still love this person there's no reason there couldn't be room in their heart for you as well

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 03:07 PM
Trust and the truth breed love that leads to good sex so you are relaxed and do better at work and make more money.

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 03:04 PM
Broken and nonexistent
Found out it was all one sided

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 02:57 PM
I met a very nice girl, we make excuses to be around each other when ever we can.
We always have a smile for each other.
Both of us have been through the relationship wringer.
I have brought her flowers and always have a complement ready for when I see her again.
She makes it easy.

But as much as we skate around it we just cant seem to find that connection.
I'm not asking for forever just for a chance at forever.

So how do you get a mans attention, smile and let him see your eyes.
You may think that a fine *** and a great set of **** is required but I can tell you the truth. Know yourself and let it show.

Touch my leg as you walk by, smile and show me the twinkle in your eye.
But do not wait, most broken men get that way from waiting for that right one that just wants to toy.
At some point we quit playing the game.

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 02:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_Kfjo3VjU

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 02:40 PM
I'm starting to wonder.
67 matches
30 correspondences
0 girlfriends

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 02:38 PM
Light of my life, fate should have made you....

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 02:35 PM
Too bad its finishing last on your own.

I am always nice, perhaps that's my problem.
Why must I always try to fix it and end up leaving them right where I left because they don't know the difference.

Well heck almost done here.

Jake555444's photo
Wed 11/08/17 02:32 PM

Women don't always wear underwear like a Victoria secrets model ...

Sometimes we want cheap comfy cotton .. that kind that rips easily :wink: laugh laugh waving
..yes and they also don't always shave either...lol...

Some men like a 'feathered nest'... lucky girls who have such a guy... they save a fortune on razors and stuff.
People with shares in Wilkinson and Gillette are laughing.
Sex is the only industry that always sells for sure! Who would've thought razors would become part of the sex industry laugh

So... we have razors, 50 Shades of Grey, what would be next I wonder? I doubt it even matters, as long as you flog it the right way...

Bluetooth if you know what I mean

Jake555444's photo
Tue 11/07/17 11:32 PM
I have put more time than I care to admit into Skyrim. but my favorite game ask me about my tattoo of Ciri