Community > Posts By > bigojockey

bigojockey's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:20 PM
if all people were really like pinnochio

bigojockey's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:18 PM

wouldn't it be great......

if love could last forever.:heart:
true love does(always).a lot of people use the words i love you when they want to manipulate you(some without even realizing they are doing it)in some way.true love Never dies.i find it humorous when i hear someone say they don,t love someone anymore.

bigojockey's photo
Thu 12/16/10 05:24 AM
knowing that i was always right when we disagreed!

bigojockey's photo
Wed 11/24/10 05:56 AM

i'm a judge i tell women i like

"I find you hot,and i sentence you to go out on a date with me"

hmmm thats not a bad pick up lineslaphead
and the woman will probably say sounds like cruel and unusual punishment,i appeal

bigojockey's photo
Tue 11/16/10 07:21 PM

can anyone tell me what paperwork is needed for someone from phillipines to visit me in u.s. can i do anything from here to make it easier for them?

Why?
why do you want to know why?

bigojockey's photo
Tue 11/16/10 01:49 PM
can anyone tell me what paperwork is needed for someone from phillipines to visit me in u.s. can i do anything from here to make it easier for them?

bigojockey's photo
Sun 10/17/10 05:56 AM
can anyone in us tell me how to call the phillipines?

bigojockey's photo
Sat 10/09/10 07:54 PM

Because we're evolutionary programmed to do it. Men have a built in desire to have sex with as many women as possable. This works for men because he can spread his genes with a number of partners, therefore increasing his genes long term survival.

Women on the other hand cannot increase the number of offspring by having a more partners. So, they go for high quality. Maybe she's not attractive enough to keep a high quality man of her own, but she may be able to attract one for a short term romp. Then she can trick her long term partner into thinking her child is actually his. Or, if she has a number of partners, none of them can be sure if they are the father or not and will all contribute the the child's well being.

But, none of us have to cheat. It is a choice we make. But, the desire to cheat is built into all of us.
i saw that show on tv too where that information was presented.however,i was with my wife for 35 years,even had attractve women come on to me a time or two,and i never once even considered cheating.wouldn,t have mattered if i could i have been guaranteed to get away with it,still wouldn,t do it.like billy crystal said in city slickers,he would know and couldn,t live with himself.to thine ownself be true.maybe i have a missing gene.

bigojockey's photo
Sat 10/09/10 07:16 PM

Big difference between crazy and being a slut ... just saying

If a someone cheats only once in there whole life are they still considered a cheater or a slut?
not a slut but they are a cheater and their morals will always be questionable.

bigojockey's photo
Fri 10/08/10 05:51 PM

Can it be unconditional in this age and time?

The only love that is real is unconditional.....love would never ask the things we ask of each other, we put conditions on it in our human-ness. Stipulations, promises, wanting guarantees...no such thing. Real love knows this, we just don't.
i agree 100 percent.thats why i think its funny for someone to say, i don,t love you anymore.my only thought is you never did then.i had a friend of mine make the comment to me,just think you used to love her too when refering to my ex.all i said was ,still do and always will.true love never dies and very few people that i,ve met are able to grasp the concept.by the way, noone ever said they don,t love me anymore to me since the only one that ever said she did won,t admit that she doesn,t and in my opinion never did.anyway regading the original question,i don,t think that this age and time has anything to do with it.p.s. i find it very difficult to get my thoughts across intelligently while typing but i don,t have time to rephrase it.

bigojockey's photo
Fri 10/08/10 05:14 AM

How realistic are you in what you expect in someone?
i was hoping to find someone open and honest and not too much overweight.after a little thought about yourquestion i,d have to admit ,not very realistic at all.its a pipedream.

bigojockey's photo
Thu 10/07/10 02:54 AM

ok, here is the situation.

I saw this woman(we will call her "melissa") for about a year, and we ended up getting pregnant with twins. I was with her for the whole pregnancy, but when I was out at AT(annual training) she left me. the day i got back was the day that she had the babies(two beautiful boys btw Caleb Joespeh and Carter James). I did not see them until they were 4 days old(on fathers day of this year june 20th). after that, i got to see them about once a week. then about a month and a half ago, she suddenly moved in with this guy that she didnt even know and started a relationship with him. after the relationship failed, she comes crying back to me wanting me back. I will admit that i still do have feelings for her, but i dont want to be hurt again. what do you all think i should do?
not enough information for any specific advice.in general,be totally open and honest with her about how you feel and do everything you can to be a father to the kids if you are sure you are the father.in my opinion,she doesn,t love you and if you let her back in your heart ,you will be hurt again.no matter what your relationship with her, make sure your children grow up knowing that you love them.maybe i shouldn,t have said that she doesn,t love you and maybe its possible that she could grow to love you in the future.only you can answer that,the only real advice i can giv is to listen to your heart (your inner voice)and don,t let your brain or her words overide what your heart tells you.good luck

bigojockey's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:39 AM

if someone put on their restrictions they would not accept messages from people whose names start with R,would that seem odd to you or would you think it was narrow minded of me to think it was odd?

I'd think it far odder of you to be so upset about it.

Just shrug your shoulders and move on. You don't know the reason they made the decision they did to have that restriction. It's a waste of energy to get bent out of shape over it.
your response points out to me one of things i really hate about this form of miscommunication.you got the idea that i was upset or bent out of shape over this age restriction thing which was not the case at all.i was just trying to figure out why some people do the things they do(analize it and get to the heart of the matter)i think cutiepie hit on it in her response and its all about looks.that age restriction is just a very inefficient way weeding out people that you would not want to talk to because of the way they look.i would bet that if somebody had a restriction of forty but met someone 42 that looked 30 they would have no problem dating them much less talking with them.i could delve a lot deeper into this but i think i,ll just take your good advice and shrug my shoulders and move on.(or is it to late for that)

bigojockey's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:34 AM

the more oneself declare anything else as odd, the more narrow minded itself hath become?

open minded would be most to see nothing as odd?

would open minded be one that like many foods?

many different types of vehicles?

many different typers of music?

many different types of people?

one can keep their mind "open", only if oneself is aware of what itself does to close it's mind?

one that insist to itself, that all are as unique, one of a kind, and finds the valid good reason for all things by humans, can not help but to expand the intelligence and points of reference of the brain itself, for could anything know winter, without summer?

so opposites of self are a DIRE NEED, to the human race, creating the very intelligence of the mind itself?

just one cent
if someone put on their restrictions they would not accept messages from people whose names start with R,would that seem odd to you or would you think it was narrow minded of me to think it was odd?

bigojockey's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:38 AM
does it seem odd to anyone else that somebody would not even except a message from someone because of their birthday.it seems narrow minded to me to accept messages from someone born a week later than someone who doesn,t qualify to message you bacause of age.many times these restrictions seem to come from self proclaimed intelligent ,open minded people.

bigojockey's photo
Mon 10/04/10 07:06 AM
i think its bout like playing the powerball,it may work for a very,very few lucky ones.

bigojockey's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:29 PM

Ok, so just follow me here for a minute or two and just think about it!

So, let's say you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. So you do your daily stuff together, watch movies, clean the bedroom, go shopping etc.
Or both of you head to work and come back home during the evening.

Take showers hop into the bed, start watching something on TV or pop in a movie.

Then either you or your partner start to have these animalistic instincts. Or both of you at the same time..who cares.

Then from a basic sensation of touching each other organs and body parts, your hormones begin to work and there is this chemical reaction takes place in your body and also in your brain. You continue to incite others by using various technics, involving your fingers, your tongue and your lips and both of your entire bodies become nothing but a giant sex organ that reacts to these stimulations of wanting more.

Just from this part of sticking your male organ into the female organ you do this for a certain amount of time, let's say 1hour 25 minutes, for which you delay a certain reaction to take place which cause something we call a climax..and at the end of a successful operation from both sides, you and your partner lies there exhausted.

Now it's time to sleep and "somehow" you feel satisfied and your problems seem to be gone for a few minutes and the only thing counted for you was to execute this certain instinct produced behavior and cause "pleasure" to your partner while making sure you enjoy it too.

Once your hormone levels and testosterone levels return to normal and you recover this whole experience just becomes a memory. If you are good enough like certain people, you can also repeat this entire activity about 20-30 minutes later, and perhaps you can keep repeating this until you are physically exhausted. Some people are very doing this stuff, thanks to their physical strength, stamina and treshold and sexual drive.

But at the end you are exhausted and you will eventually fall asleep. Having doing this sort of an activity multiply times a week can lead to sleep deprivation and poor peformance at your job and the usual signs are well visible on people - careless look at early mornings and sleepiness at early afternoons.

You might be also suffering from the "penguin walk" if you are a female, while the guys might complain about their knees suffering 1rd degree burns, their tongue might feel a bit ackward for stretching it too much, other times muscle pain at the stomach and the waist for doing certain motions for an extended period of time at the previous night and the previous days.

And you have to deal with all these problems, just because you traded your available sleeping hours to an activity which only lasted only a few hours from the rest of the 24 of the day.

whenever you feel sleep deprived from having sex half the night,just go to work late or better yet call in sick.do this everytime,pretty soon,you won,t have a job a vehicle a place to live and won,t have to worry about wasting time on having sex.problem solved.

bigojockey's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:28 PM

Ok, so just follow me here for a minute or two and just think about it!

So, let's say you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. So you do your daily stuff together, watch movies, clean the bedroom, go shopping etc.
Or both of you head to work and come back home during the evening.

Take showers hop into the bed, start watching something on TV or pop in a movie.

Then either you or your partner start to have these animalistic instincts. Or both of you at the same time..who cares.

Then from a basic sensation of touching each other organs and body parts, your hormones begin to work and there is this chemical reaction takes place in your body and also in your brain. You continue to incite others by using various technics, involving your fingers, your tongue and your lips and both of your entire bodies become nothing but a giant sex organ that reacts to these stimulations of wanting more.

Just from this part of sticking your male organ into the female organ you do this for a certain amount of time, let's say 1hour 25 minutes, for which you delay a certain reaction to take place which cause something we call a climax..and at the end of a successful operation from both sides, you and your partner lies there exhausted.

Now it's time to sleep and "somehow" you feel satisfied and your problems seem to be gone for a few minutes and the only thing counted for you was to execute this certain instinct produced behavior and cause "pleasure" to your partner while making sure you enjoy it too.

Once your hormone levels and testosterone levels return to normal and you recover this whole experience just becomes a memory. If you are good enough like certain people, you can also repeat this entire activity about 20-30 minutes later, and perhaps you can keep repeating this until you are physically exhausted. Some people are very doing this stuff, thanks to their physical strength, stamina and treshold and sexual drive.

But at the end you are exhausted and you will eventually fall asleep. Having doing this sort of an activity multiply times a week can lead to sleep deprivation and poor peformance at your job and the usual signs are well visible on people - careless look at early mornings and sleepiness at early afternoons.

You might be also suffering from the "penguin walk" if you are a female, while the guys might complain about their knees suffering 1rd degree burns, their tongue might feel a bit ackward for stretching it too much, other times muscle pain at the stomach and the waist for doing certain motions for an extended period of time at the previous night and the previous days.

And you have to deal with all these problems, just because you traded your available sleeping hours to an activity which only lasted only a few hours from the rest of the 24 of the day.

whenever you feel sleep deprived from having sex half the night,just go to work late or better yet call in sick.do this everytime,pretty soon,you won,t have a job a vehicle a place to live and won,t have to worry about wasting time on having sex.problem solved.

bigojockey's photo
Wed 09/29/10 04:34 PM
i,m sure it works for some people.the young ,good looking ,and finacially well off probably get plenty of dates.but if you are just honest,intelligent,witty,loyal,sincere good hearted man with average looks you probably won,t find anyone on here willing to take the time to get to know you.my guess is you are probably better off looking for someone in the real world where at least when you speak to someone they show you enough respect to at least respond in some form or fashion.you may be able to gain that respect on here from the regulars but you may not want to invest thousands of hours on here typing to get what real people give strangers.

bigojockey's photo
Tue 09/28/10 04:31 PM

I'm 28yrs a single mother of two....I'm new to this site please help me understand what men really want cz I'm interested in dating again but not sure where to begin......Canadian, Haitian, French etc.......
if you are talking about what they want in a partner,then i think its about the same thing that women want.they want someone that they are mutually attracted with,someone who is open,honest,and intelligent.if you can find someone with common interests,witty and a joy to spend your time.if you have the same dreams and goals in life then you need to get on your knees and thank God because you are more lucky than anyone who ever hit the lottery and you have something that no amount of money can buy.good luck because i think you have a better chance of hitting the powerball.

Previous 1 3 4