Dodo_David's photo
Mon 12/19/22 05:08 PM
Dose anyone use bar soap anymore?

huh Surely, you zest.

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 12/11/22 02:59 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 12/11/22 02:56 PM
Well, morning wood is a real phenomenon, but I wouldn't try to set it on fire.

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 12/11/22 02:52 PM
God is the one and only divine being who has existed anywhere at any time.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

On 25 December each year, plenty of people celebrate the moment when "the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us."

Each year when it is Springtime in the northern hemisphere, plenty of people celebrate the time when God-in-the-flesh was crucified, died and buried, after which he rose from his tomb.

To Messianic Jews, God-in-the-flesh is known as Y'shua.

To Messianic non-Jews, God-in-the-flesh is known as Jesus.

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 12/11/22 02:34 PM
Being in a particular church no more makes you a Christian than being in a garage makes you an automobile.

Christians worship the Jesus of the Bible and trust in him alone for eternal life, but they are never sin-free on this side of eternity.

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 12/11/22 02:13 PM
I take chewable fiber tablets. They prevent hard bowel movements no matter what time it is.

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 12/04/22 06:33 AM
Topic: Stop the stupidity!

If you want to stop stupidity, then stop American voters from voting for Republicans.

indifferent

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 11/29/22 07:41 AM
Where I live in the USA, the price of a gallon of gasoline has dropped below $2.80.

Oh, for what it is worth, global warming is real, and much of it during the last 100 years is due to the greenhouse gases put into the air by human activity.

Sure, global warming would occur naturally in a few thousand years, but planet Earth would be heading toward another ice age right now if it were not for the human contribution to global warming.

So, which would you prefer to have, the warming or the ice age?

Also, fossil fuels are non-renewable fuels, which means that eventually they will become scarce. So, it makes sense in the long term to invest in the use of renewable fuels.

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 11/22/22 05:20 PM
I will not kill Time after Daylight went through the trouble of saving it.

Here is an image of Daylight saving Time:

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 11/22/22 04:11 PM
I am supposed to have a porpoise on Mingle2?
Why didn't someone tell me sooner.

Will this one do?

Dodo_David's photo
Sat 11/19/22 09:46 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Sat 11/19/22 08:12 AM

Always remember that some men (not necessarily Jack here) want Asian and other nationalities of women because they THINK they're more subservient and easier to control.

Any man who thinks that has obviously never encountered modern-day Asian women.

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 11/17/22 04:03 PM
I have to assume that most women here don't give 2 shhhits about common courtesy.

This is nonsense. Women are not obligated to reply to a man whom they do not know.

What you call common courtesy is something of your own making.

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 11/15/22 07:53 AM
Doesn't Mingle2 have an Islam forum for Muslims to use?

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 11/10/22 05:09 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 10/30/22 11:31 PM
So, you want The Monster.

Here you go:

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 10/30/22 11:25 PM

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 10/27/22 01:01 PM
Compatibility is important in any relationship regardless what topic one is dealing with.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25