Community > Posts By > Dodo_David

 
Dodo_David's photo
Thu 10/08/26 03:23 PM
Something to think about:


Dodo_David's photo
Tue 10/06/26 06:30 AM

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 10/06/26 06:23 AM

For the one night stand


Well, someone here is going to be disappointed.

Dodo_David's photo
Sun 10/04/26 02:19 AM
If you are being serious, then fill out your Mingle2 profile.

Dodo_David's photo
Sat 10/03/26 03:34 PM
Now playing on the pub's jukebox:

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 09/30/26 08:56 PM
This discussion thread is sponsored by the producers of


Dodo_David's photo
Thu 09/24/26 09:07 PM

been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker



Dodo_David's photo
Tue 09/15/26 08:21 PM


I'm down with that.. BBQ's over by the hottub.. ya won't get underfoot of my construction work..

there's always free beer...


Did someone say, "free beer"? :smile:

Dodo_David's photo
Mon 09/07/26 05:02 PM
To a woman who is 9 months pregnant, any day could be labor day.

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 09/03/26 02:01 PM
This discussion thread is sponsored by the producers of


Dodo_David's photo
Sun 08/30/26 09:35 PM

it's pouring rain here.. well.. another day done.. another weekend over.. hope everyone enjoyed it..

drinker


huh Rain? What is that?
I live in Oklahoma.
So, I am not familiar with the stuff.

Dodo_David's photo
Sat 08/29/26 09:51 PM


Dang after 3 days down I need a drink..drinker




I will give Zee a break and tend to the bar.
Place your drink order.

Dodo_David's photo
Thu 08/27/26 04:14 PM
Edited by Dodo_David on Thu 08/27/26 04:18 PM
well folks.. happy Thor's day drinker


Thor thanks you for remembering him.


Dodo_David's photo
Wed 08/26/26 10:45 PM
another storm coming. :thunder_cloud_rain::thunder_cloud_rain: this evening.


Please send her my way. bigsmile


Dodo_David's photo
Tue 08/25/26 09:29 PM

gotta love newbies that just stroll into a pub and expect all eyes will be on them whoa

where's the bouncer when ya need one..



Dodo_David's photo
Fri 08/21/26 01:22 PM

laugh hey Dave.. yup.. I was booted but now have returned.. TA DA laugh

hey.. offtopic where the heck have you been mister??? you said you'd be in more often.. so twice in one month is more often??tongue2


drinker


I stop being a regular on this site after it stopped having moderators.

Dodo_David's photo
Tue 08/18/26 09:16 PM

annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd SHE'S BACK WOOT... laugh



Dodo_David's photo
Tue 08/11/26 01:08 AM
If Zee is back on Mingle2, then I will have to visit here more often.

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 02/25/26 09:41 AM


Source: https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2675330471/

I am just passing on news reports.

So, what do you think about Donald Trump's falsehoods?

Dodo_David's photo
Wed 02/25/26 08:46 AM


Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/state-of-union-fact-check-trump-speech-2026-rcna259900

Your thoughts?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25