Community > Posts By > Moodygrl

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:17 PM
Have a Damn cold front here tonight, suppose to be low to mid 50's...brrrrrrrrrrr....now that's Damn Cold!!...grumble noway bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:11 PM
Damn!!..smokin

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:29 AM
huh

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:25 PM
I'm ambivelant about it...One day I believe I'll go to hell, only to find myself on another day questioning if there is even a Hell...noway noway
If that doesn't sound confusing enough!!....I keep going back and forth, reading, re-reading anything I can put my hands on...Is there a God...Yes I believe in my heart of hearts that there is!!...BUT..and I have soo many But's!!!..lol..

Too many questions, not enough, if any answers.huh
So, I stop asking...just listening now...
I stop questioning...just listening, keeping a open mind, open heart, and just being...should have done that ALONG time ago..
oh well, it's never too late to just be, and just accept that sometimes there aren't any answers...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:20 PM
Damn..glasses

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:04 PM

I've had many internet dates for which I can only WISH I had been stood up.

Allsmiles, what was the worst internet date you have ever been on?

It is a toss up between the guy who walked on a tab and left me at a club and the guy who forgot to tell me about his wife.. who just happened to call me the next day!

Ouch..noway

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:59 PM
<~~~shifting gears..Damn that feels better...drinker smokin

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:59 PM

Damn...Is anyone here??...I'm feelin' damn lonely in here..
:cry: huh

put your mood in a good damn gear girl and join in the damn gameflowerforyou

LOL Monnie...I needed that..drinker happy

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:57 PM
That's Damn Great!!..drinker
My damn computer is slloooowwww tonight...anyone else?..

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:56 PM
Damn...Is anyone here??...I'm feelin' damn lonely in here..
:cry: huh

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:50 PM

DAMN Monnieflowerforyou ...Moodyflowerforyou , haven't seen you around here in days...how have you been girl?

(((Shutter)))Damn good to see ya girl...drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:50 PM

Damn if I read another thread on profiles?..would u date me?..blah blah blah blah..damn, damn, damn!!...

(ok, feeling better now)..flowerforyou drinker smokin

Yeah damn poor me please date me please....Give me a break. Well has anyone of them said wether or not it worked (do they got a damn date yet) noway noway noway noway noway noway laugh laugh

Damn If I know...I'm outta there like a bat outta h*ll..bigsmile

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:23 PM
Damn if I read another thread on profiles?..would u date me?..blah blah blah blah..damn, damn, damn!!...

(ok, feeling better now)..flowerforyou drinker smokin

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:21 PM
explode :angry: grumble huh

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:19 PM
I find it hilarious!!..Love the sarcasem...plus being in the medical field myself makes it even funnier..laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 05:47 AM

Rhett..to Scarlett......................... Frankly my dear...I don't give a damn!!

Forgot about that one!!.GREAT movie, and quote...drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:16 PM
One in every crowd...grumble

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:42 AM
ooops, meant to say "can't" not can pull away...My bad...dang this computer!..grumble drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:41 AM
When I was younger I use to "church hop"...I was raised a Catholic, and I started becoming ambilvelant (still am ) about the whole church concept...The only time I go to church now, is when there isn't a "sermon"...I'll go on off days (rarely ) and just sit there and I guess it's called pray!..

Not sure about the organized religion thing....I went to different churces from different denominations and found that the common denominator is the same throuhout!...So, personally, I don't go!..yet, I can pull away entirely either...I haven't had communion in years and years...however, I went to confession about 2 years ago without communion..at the time I guess I needed it...but even that was selfish, to some degree...

Anyway, sorry if I got off topic...Church hopping...well, don't see anything wrong with it...guess some people have to try on different ones to find the one that "fits"..flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:33 AM
I find Dr. Phil to dogmatic!!...I don't care for him...but hey, if it works for some people, then why not??...I don't watch his show, I can only take him in small doses!!..sick

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25