Community > Posts By > Moodygrl

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 04:41 AM
what makes a man or woman choose this path?...
There are so many variables to this question, none of which make sense...just excuses for people who do drugs...
For them however, they probably either think they have no problem whatsoever, denial, or they feel as though they are a "victim" of something that life thru them a curve ball and choose drugs for an escape...

Like I said, regardless of the reason, addictive personality, etc; it's hard to say..it's really sad though..potentials are lost...it's such a waste..
sorry to hear about your friend and your relationship..flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:51 PM
Ummmm...Just to clarify...I meant E-Harmony is rigid from what I've read and heard..NOT the people who tried it....sheesh, (wiping brow)..noway glasses

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:48 PM
Well I wish you luck..

But from reading this post and from some people who have tried e-harmony, sounds like they are "rigid"....but, you never know!..
Keep us posted on how your doing..drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:21 PM
Sure I would...

Would you go skydiving?

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:13 PM
I snore sometimes..

glasses ohwell

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:02 PM
Zebra...flowerforyou

Sounds great to me!..

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:16 PM
smokin

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:16 PM

it wont work with either been dominent all the time has to be a partnership..unless you want to be a doormat !!!

Well said...drinker smokin

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:12 PM
noway LOL how did THAT happen...bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:12 PM
:noway

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:10 PM

I'm not going to say your wrong for not wanting to be around her. Maybe your other friends just want you and her to get along with each other because they care about both of you. indifferent

I have to agree with this...although there are two sides to the story and we only heard yours...I believe you, you sound sincere and genuine...However, maybe your friend is also in a precarious situation??...If you talked with him about this as you've mentioned however and he continues not to respect your wishes, then that in itself is wrong..you said that you are loyal to your friends?...hmmmmmm, doesn't sound as though they are loyal to you?!...just my opinion based on what you have told us....
Good Luck to you...flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:34 AM

i dont care why im single ..it will happen when it happens...and if doesnt thats life

Ditto...
Took the words out of my mouth Deb...flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 02:54 AM

It is so funny how people say a "tap". You know it's not a tap! In order for you to feel that you get your point across, it has to hurt. A tap does not hurt, a tap is what you do on one's shoulder to get their attention in a loud atmosphere. Dont try and lighten up what is really being done. It's hitting, plain and simple....

And you mention that I have no answer? Answer to what?

You say hitting the child in discipline is done out of love? That is just sick...I am glad to put myself up on a pedestal..There have been plenty of times my daughter has acted up and I was able to solve it without hitting...Must just be the way I handle things.....

I agree...I have NEVER hit..spanked...however you want to slice it, my daughter....she is now 23 and is excruciatingly GREAT in every way...she doesn't do drugs, she has a career, went to college..blah blah blah...so she wasn't derailed by not being spanked..lol....I just don't agree with it personally...there are other methods to discipline without any type of "physical" attached to it...at least it worked for me...flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:27 PM
I have ..would..

Would you?

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:24 PM
laugh smokin

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:21 PM
sleepy..yawn

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:20 PM
((((rara))))) hey good to see ya..flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:19 PM
OK..Now I'm confused..sheesh...grumble noway

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:16 PM
No Woman No Cry....Bob Marley..drinker

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:12 PM

I Wouldsmooched

Would you try to make a relationship work when you know it wont?

I wouldn't

Would you?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25