Community > Posts By > Moodygrl

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:43 PM
OK, I'm going to shut off my monitor, and reboot and start ALL over again....laugh

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:41 PM
LOL Shadow, I got that hun..laugh
What I meant was ...........Ohhhh never mind, can't think, yeah I know, it can be dangerous...you get the jest of it!..flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:38 PM
I agree, no matter where you go, your always going to encounter a "bad seed" in the mix...welcome to the real world..
It's what you make of it, and how you react..
Sometimes I think, some people misinterpret what is being conveyed on here....I've had that happen in the past a couple of times...
And then you get those people with the mentality of "I'm right, Your Wrong"....grumble
that can make it entertaining sometimes...smokin
Just sit back, get your bowl of popcorn, put your feet up and enjoy the ride..bigsmile drinker

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:11 PM
Just read the last post you wrote..must have been posting that at the same time I was..lol...ohwell bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:09 PM
If they are use to having someone else taking care of their finances for them then I would venture to guess that may be the crux of the "problem"...to some degree...I don't know the entire situation however..but if that is the case, yeah that can make it more difficut to gain some sense of independence.
It isn't easy to change, but it can be done..
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:14 AM
peaceful

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:05 AM
Just say NO to cheating...

Wrong Wrong and Wrong..grumble

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:27 PM
Ass...<sheesh never thought I'd call myself that one before>

Very loyal sweet person. Quite honest and sincere when it comes to your attitude towrds working. Very simple person indeed. Absolutley hassle free, humble and down to earth.
That explains the reason why your friends cling on to you. You have good taste for clothes. You have a little group of dignified friends..drinker smokin

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:16 PM
I think that it goes both ways..I mean both men and women have been known to "back out" or "change their minds"...

Maybe there is a logical explanation to this?..perhaps your putting the cart before the horse, and experiencing a knee jerk reaction...just my opinion..I have been guilty of this in the past...just a thought..

Could be anything!..
Good luck to you..flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:36 AM
Heath..may he RIP..flowerforyou :cry:

What a waste of talent..I feel for his family!..

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:32 AM

Mitch Hedberg, Lewis Black, Greg Giraldo, Brian Regan

Yeah, Mitch was one of my all time favs!!..RIP!!..I bought a couple of his CD's and sometimes listen to him while driving (not lately, use to though)..he was and still is too funny!!..

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:29 AM

pan's labyrith
had I'd known it was all in spanish I would not have seen it plus it looked like a good and fun mystical movie but turned out to be very graphic and gruesome

I loved it. But I like foreign films and don't mind subtitles.

Same here Moon...I loved that movie..I enjoy foreign movies in general..sometimes there even better..flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:28 AM
I am Legend....

Totally Overrated in my opinion...It was ok..on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being GREAT...I'd give it a 3..:tongue: smokin

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:24 AM

it's beeen said, you can fall in love with the idea of falling in love. people say they can fall in love on first meet but more then half of you don't even know what love is, so how can you fall in love?
Ment to add , it's not like i'm saying I know but first meet is more lust then anything

Maybe in the Real World?..Doesn't pertain to Everyone..maybe not even Most people...noway

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:19 AM

But there are some that are so difficult to deal with.
Most of us are... if we are any sort of addict at all. I would think an easy addict to deal with would be a poser, if they are currently using.
The best thing people in my life could do ~For me~ was what I was doing for myself while in addiction. They isolated me. They did not try to save me from me. They watched from a distance as I straddled the line between life and certain death. A few of them also did not forget who I was, either. When I had clearly forgotten. I admire their courage for that. It very much helped when I bounced off of my bottom and was ready to help myself get my life back together.

Well said Jist!!...
That's why I mentioned earlier about there being so many variables as to the rhyme and reason behind drug use!...
As far as people keeping their distance yet close enough to offer a soft place to land is crucial..to some extent..I've been there done that..from both sides of the fence!..

addiction, they don't care about anything else.

I'm sure it appears that way...and you may very well be right for those you have had experience with. I have felt that in dealing with others who were in their addiction to. However.. I was injecting myself into something that had nothing to do with me. Trying to make it about me...when it had nothing to do with me at all. A pretty typical reaction of the care taker and co-dependant of any addict.

I did care. Cared a lot. Even though it must have been difficult to tell, considering I used and manipulated those who took my addiction personally. I used their sense of guilt, shame and hurt feelings that I chose a substance over them to further my addiction. As an addict.. I simply removed my power to make choices, as hard as that might be to understand. So...somewhere along the way.. I did make a choice. One that had some staying power and long term effect on my life and everyone around me. I chose to not choose.

It is much healthier for those subject to the repercussions of addiction to not make it personal.. Healthier for both themselves and the practicing addict. If you don't make it about you.. It removes much of the power an addict might have over you and the relationship.
As far as removing your power to make choices, I so completely understand!!..I was in a similar situation...you nailed it...flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:22 PM

I would...If I had that chunk of change to spare..

Would you?

this for Finds ?..

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:22 PM
I would...If I had that chunk of change to spare..

Would you?

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:20 PM
Once...there were a couple of "false alarms" but not the real thing...just the one..brokenheart

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:17 AM
Diet Coke, Pizza Hut...smokin

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:09 AM
HJ....well said...words of wisdom and alot of truth to that..

flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25