Community > Posts By > actionlynx

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 09:09 AM
Edited by actionlynx on Wed 12/05/18 09:11 AM

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:43 AM
I don't like public displays of affection.
Well, holding hands or an arm around each other is okay, but kissing, fondling, etc. is a bit over-the-top for me.

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:41 AM
OMG, I almost forgot to stop in for my morning win! tears

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:34 AM
I know. My threads keep getting buried because of new activity in threads I haven't posted in for months. grumble

Btw, Toody....That's a really nice pic. I realize it might be an older one, but for some reason that hairstyle really brought out your eyes, cheekbones, and smile. I think it looks awesome. drinker

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:30 AM
Lukewarm
Too many years of having to do it myself while others simply sat around. Now I just want to sit and look at it after someone else set it up. laugh

Riding a snow sled over a jump?

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:22 AM

Interesting side note...
I went to college with his nephew, Billy Bush. Remember him? The guy who lost his job on Access Hollywood over that interview with Donald Trump from back in 2006?

Billy was a year behind me in college. We had some of the same friends, which means we probably met, but we didn't really know each other. But he's still linked on Facebook to a couple of my friends. So there's a chance he might actually read the eulogy I wrote for his Uncle George.

If you ask me? No, I can't say I remember him. But I remember the case, though.
Very interesting that you know this guy. Do you think the interview was some sort of set up, or do you think it just went that way?

Without re-watching the interview to see if there is something I've forgotten or missed...

I would say that the interview simply went that way. Billy is no saint either, but he's also not what others may judge him to be. He's not really a conservative. In fact, he was what we used to call "granola" - fairly liberal, long hair, a bit of a health nut, outdoorsy, and liked to experiment with certain drugs. He may have been familiar with what we call "locker room talk", but he didn't seem like the type to engage in such publicly or around women unless he knew them really really well.

The people I know would not have associated with him if he wasn't a good person. They simply wouldn't have tolerated bad or consistently lewd behavior in a friend. And, they would have told him so to his face.

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:08 AM
Lock

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:07 AM
Nuance

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:06 AM
Sextuplet

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:06 AM
Onigiri

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:05 AM
Stereo

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:03 AM
Feist

actionlynx's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:03 AM
748 yawn drinker

actionlynx's photo
Tue 12/04/18 10:47 PM
Hotter than a habañero

actionlynx's photo
Tue 12/04/18 10:45 PM

actionlynx's photo
Tue 12/04/18 10:43 PM
There was another thread like this, and I keep worrying that I'll end up repeating something I mentioned there....but here goes...

I simply miss feeling loved.

On my old smartphone, my last girlfriend's ringtone was Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I chose that song because she said it captured how I made her feel. That is probably the single greatest compliment I have ever received. I miss that feeling.

actionlynx's photo
Tue 12/04/18 09:10 PM
My first thoughts are...

Why is she calling to tell me not to worry? Why does she need a ride home?

But that's not paranoia. That's because something has been left out of your description of the scenario.

For instance, does she have a car? Did it break down? Was she late in coming home? Was I supposed to pick her up from work?

These are all reasonable questions whose answers have been neglected in the scenario description.

That said, barring anything else that's unusual, I don't see anything to get jealous or to overreact about. I've had strangers give me a ride home before. I don't make a habit of it, but sometimes the car breaks down, or I miss the bus, then I have to start walking. There are some good sincere people who will offer a lift to someone they see in that situation. If it's happened to me, it could happen to her too.

If anything, I might say, "It was nice of him to give you ride home."

But I would need something further to cause doubt in my mind.

For instance, if she was unimpressed, or completely turned down, or even avoided everything I set up for her, I would ask if something was wrong. At the very least, she should be able to say something nice about what I did for her, even if she had a long day and was too tired to want to take advantage of it. And if she were sincere with what she said, she would likely at least take me up on a glass of champagne or soak in the bath....something, some small sampling to show that my efforts weren't wasted.

So in the scenario - as described - there isn't enough information given to warrant any jealousy or overreaction, in my mind.

actionlynx's photo
Tue 12/04/18 08:45 PM
Edited by actionlynx on Tue 12/04/18 08:46 PM
If you upload the photo onto another site, or find a photo already online, you need to copy and paste the URL of the photo.

You can copy this by right-clicking on the photo, then selecting "Copy image address" from the drop-down menu.

Then in the forum reply window, right-click and choose "paste". You then need to add BBCode to have the image be viewable.

That's the format. Make sense?

Edit: Try viewing in a quote reply so you can see the code format.

actionlynx's photo
Tue 12/04/18 08:39 PM
Mr. Clean

actionlynx's photo
Tue 12/04/18 08:38 PM
I prefer zero...
...because it means I've found the only one. tongue2 biggrin

But I'll stick with 726

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25