Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 09:49 PM

Empty hands, evil minds

I like that ^^^:smile:

That's what I noticed from the gossipmongers here in my country, Suzanne. Those who are lazy and do not make themselves busy with productive things usually start the fires.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 09:11 PM
laugh laugh DutchHunk you are a sweetie... thanks for your interest to learn some Tagalog words. Feel free to join the other forums flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 08:23 PM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Sun 05/01/11 08:25 PM
How well?

Some wouldn't have any qualms in letting their feelings be known. They'd tell you.
Some would at least let you feel it in a very special way, doing something they don't usually do with other men/friends.
Some would wait for their man to profess his love, then replies back.
Some would just assume their man already knows their feelings so they feel that there's no need for any affirmation.

Different folks, different strokes - really. So, it's important that you know the nature of your lady.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 07:57 PM
It should be something of a typical Filipino date, going to a cozy restaurant for an almost endless get-to-know-each-other chat, going for a walk for another almost endless (but this time) have-known-each-other-a-bit-better chat, then him sending me back home making sure my father sees him return me unscathed laugh laugh :laughing:

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 07:43 PM
Glad that you seem to make God your priority this time, jc. Wish you find someone who shares the same faith as you have. Someone whom you'll no longer have to keep your relationship with our loving Creator from her knowledge.

I have no problem being friends with someone who has different beliefs than me but no, I would not wish to be in love with someone who don't believe in the same God I strongly believed in. It is always nice to be able to share the same faith with our partner as this will help the relationship keep stronger. That's my personal point of view in this matter.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 12:17 PM
Empty hands, evil minds

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 05/01/11 11:55 AM
Any one of the administrators.

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 07:48 AM
Welcome flowerforyou

Join us in the forums.

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 05:12 AM
My estranged husband would use my own bar bath soap. I hate it most when anybody shares any of my toiletries.explode

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 03:26 AM
Welcome flowerforyou

Joining the forums will help you find new Asian friends.

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 03:20 AM
Welcome flowerforyou

Joining the forums is also fun.

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 03:16 AM
Welcome flowerforyou

I'm sure you'll find a way. You may want to highlight your profile by adding a blurb too.

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 03:13 AM

hi i just joined this site and i hope to find some new friends on here.happy

Welcome flowerforyou

Joining the forums will help you find new friends.

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 03:05 AM

So,what the hell do you think?My profile a dud or what?

It is a what happy laugh

Nice move when you joined back the forums. Remember though that this is where girls would tend to rate you aside from your profile.

Good luck flowerforyou

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 02:34 AM

Can you look into eyes and say Good Bye?
Can you turn around and forget?
Will you ever feel the same again?

Yes, I can if I have to.
Yes, I can if I should.
Depends on the reason of my saying goodbye.

Are these reactions natrual?
or are they forced?

They maybe natural if it is the soundest thing for me to do. I admit it maybe forced if my heart feels otherwise but my mind says so.:cry:

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 02:25 AM
I definitely don't see any good come out of it. Gossip destructs its victim lest the talk would come from the victim him/herself. I mean, most people talk of themselves if it something good about them. If it is something bad, then most likely it will be talked about by gossip mongers laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 02:15 AM

I prefer long, especially in bed when we do it doggy style. I used to have this very gorgeous gf, but she had short hair, and in these instances I could not escape the horrible conviction that she was a blonde man, perhaps a German soldier from WWII... that was it, when that unwanted ideation came over me, I had to ask her to please turn over, honey.

you see, it's very easy to mistake a man for a woman and vice versa from the back.

laugh :laughing: Long or short hair, I wonder how how any man could mistake us women (me in particular) for a man even from the back with all our curves and physical femininity.

But then again, I find this one a funny anecdote rofl

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 04/30/11 01:51 AM

Axl, whatever I say, others must always take it with a grain of sand, otherwise I am toxic. Sand is the antidote, and you must take it at the same time.

(One exception exists, and that is a very strong and robust exception: I am not kidding only when I talk about religion or issues surrounding religions.)

Of course I support and believe you. I could say I was just being a teasing kind of devil's advocate, but I could not, in all good faith, coz I am not merely the advocate, for I am representing myself.

-------------

Troublebug, this above I send out to you too. Sorry, I missed your comment there on this page until now. Of course I don't condemn you or anyone who is separated, and I do support their ability to search for love and personal happiness. The bs I've been giving was for fun, as being that of "the devil's advocate", if you like.

I guess one person's "fun" is another person's "thistle in the eye". I wouldn't have had so much fun with this topic if I had realized how hurtful it is to others.

Then again, if I wanted to go through life with the intent never to hurt anyone unintentionally, that is, if I wanted to go through life with not hurting anyone who don't deserve it, and I was very serious about that, then I might just as well be comatose or commint suicide. At any rate, I should keep my clapper shut.

I refuse to become comatose or a reasonable facsimile to it.

So please, people, just take my utterances with a grain of salt, that's the best advice I can give to help you survive my comments.

=================
I believe you, wux. And mind you, this has not stopped me from liking you as one of the posters flowerforyou Always respected other people's point of views regardless of how different they are from mine. Anyway, I know that the world does not revolve only for me to live on itlaugh happy

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 04/29/11 10:10 PM

thanks everyone.. i feel alot better now.. now for the next question.. after someone ignores ur texts, and doesnt contact u for a while.. wat do you do if that person tries to contact you?? do you reply as if nothing happened? or chew them out.. or let them know they hurt you.. or just ignore them right back? (not thinking this particular person will contact me.. this is just good to know in case it happens in the future)

Personally, it is best to always express your feelings towards the persons you care for and let them tell you the reasons of the past action made. This usually provides a better result for any relationship.

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 04/29/11 09:49 PM

I think you are right.

But there is two strata of singles who will date a person who is going to go through the throes of a divorce:

1. People who are really desparate;
2. People who have a very good sense of humour, and want to watch the show unfold, as they cheer you on with the divorce from the sidelines. This type tends to leave you the moment you get your walking papers from the marriage.

Don't forget people who are open minded and do not put a limit to their horizons. :wink:

I think the ones you mention belong to group 1.

But present company is always excepted. You're okay if I am okay.

I respectfully disagree, wux. Unless you label being in love as a desperation laugh

My man has all the better options in life being such a fairly sought eligible single man and I would hate for him to be tagged as desperate in anyway, just because he happen to have fallen for someone who's currently in a separated status. In other words, we are talking about someone who has a lot of options but opted to follow his heart. Love here is the keyword, I believe.