Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 04/29/11 09:21 AM

I think you are right.

But there is two strata of singles who will date a person who is going to go through the throes of a divorce:

1. People who are really desparate;
2. People who have a very good sense of humour, and want to watch the show unfold, as they cheer you on with the divorce from the sidelines. This type tends to leave you the moment you get your walking papers from the marriage.

Don't forget people who are open minded and do not put a limit to their horizons. :wink:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 09:45 PM
To each his own insanity laugh laugh :laughing:

Kidding aside, it's not insanity if noone steals noone of something just to support the luxury. In other words, so long as it is only the person himself who enjoyed the vacation will suffer the aftermath of it. smokin

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 09:31 PM
Thanks my friend. Wish you the best drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 09:26 PM
Happy for you, Artlo flowerforyou

My status is Separated. Am still on the process of having our marriage annulled (no divorce here in my country) and though the ground for annullment is very strong, process here takes a lot of time. I have been separated for almost 4years now (mutually agreed to go our separate lives for good) and I'd say my status has not been an issue with my current man.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:16 PM
Pretty sure younger ones are gonna go tugging at your sleeves drinker

:wink: Great profile pics and blurb. Good luck smokin

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:08 PM
I mostly listen to rock and metal coz I feel kinda down and lonely when I listen to love songs or country music.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:59 PM
so electro ... VA, Blank and Jones smokin and the likes...

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:52 PM

Really really lost....How do I tell truth from fiction anymore?

Read the forums.

That's actually been part of the problem...

Feel... and inquire further. flowerforyou Hope you find the answer.

=================

I feel great today drinker

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:38 PM

I think you'll find that there are guys who like just skinny women and guys who aren't nearly as picky. Either way, you have to be able to be comfortable with yourself. Confidence is a turn on for many.

Feel good...think good... look good (at least most of the time) laugh

Different man different opinion and preference. Matter of finding one's match happy

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:08 PM
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/301203

Check it out...though it's more of a "Not to do's to impress your date".laugh

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:51 PM
Rather great to take a chance than forever be uncertain. This always leave me without wondering how could have it been if I didn't take the chance.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:35 PM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Thu 04/28/11 05:36 PM

It is very painful for me when my man disappoints me in anyway. I guess I trust him with my heart too much and failing the expectations causes the extreme pain.

I myself, turn into being impassive when I get really hurt...causing me to start turning away from him while having pain in my heart... which results to falling out for him when things are not patched up easily, so the question of time and space is a no no for me. :cry: Stoicism is my greatest enemy in this scenario.

In cases like this, I gather it is very important for two lovers to talk freely and discuss the hurt that ensued if both parties still care for each other.

This is pretty much what I believe too, although sometimes I feel time and space is necessary to gain a proper perspective.

I know that everybody is different. That's why I created this topic: To see what others are like with this issue. By learning from others, sometimes we learn more about ourselves while gaining greater insight into the people we know. If we don't try to grow and learn, we find ourselves unhappy reliving the same mistakes again and again.

This is quite true, actionlynx. It's a pity I had to hurt the one I thought hurt me so. Am just being so lucky to have a very understanding and ever forgiving man. Truly wish I would learn sooner thaN I might lose him, totally.

From the sound of it, we'll both seek the learnings from here. Thanks for creating this topic.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:29 PM

I believe that EVERYBODY has loved SOMEBODY at SOME point in their lives.:heart:

(BTW...This isn't "FaceBook", so there is no "LIKE" button to push)laugh

Drat, and drat, and double drat.

I, a non-facebook user (I must be the last of the Mohicans), could not make sense of it, had to read it several times.

As comprehended by me, version 1.0:
"If you ever loved somebody, then like this comment." (I.e. it's a command, you must develop a liking for this comment.)

As comprehended by me, version 2.0:
"If you ever loved somebody like this, then comment." (I.e. it's a command, you must follow up with a comment if your love was similar to the one I talk about.)

As comprehended by me, version 2.01:
"If you ever loved somebody like this, then comment." (I.e. it's a command, you must follow up with a comment if your love was for a person like this, i.e., a person who is similar to the original poster.)

laugh laugh Very brilliant drinker drinks

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:20 PM

IDK, It takes more for someone I love to hurt me than it does someone else. I can be a bit more forgiving with them, more understanding, more willing to work things outs, etc.

Lucky is the woman you love because of those qualities you got, totage. flowerforyou
----------------
It is very painful for me when my man disappoints me in anyway. I guess I trust him with my heart too much and failing the expectations causes the extreme pain.

I myself, turn into being impassive when I get really hurt...causing me to start turning away from him while having pain in my heart... which results to falling out for him when things are not patched up easily, so the question of time and space is a no no for me. :cry: Stoicism is my greatest enemy in this scenario.

In cases like this, I gather it is very important for two lovers to talk freely and discuss the hurt that ensued if both parties still care for each other.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 03:50 PM
I'd say not adequate to have enough glimpse of you but adequate to arouse curiosity happy :tongue:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 12:21 PM

I like both long and short hair styles on a woman.flowerforyou

After all it is her hair and she can wear any type of hairstyle she so desires.flowerforyou

The wisdom of an emancipator. Lucky is the woman who will ever have such one. flowers

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 10:54 AM
flowerforyou Welcome!

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 10:53 AM
flowerforyou Welcome!

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 10:52 AM
flowerforyou Welcome!

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 04/28/11 10:52 AM
flowerforyou Welcome!