Community > Posts By > yzrabbit1

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 12:33 PM

he was a baby killer...what part of that is confusing you...and not all christians are killers but those that preform abortions are...

I wonder what part of what you say here would Jesus say to me. Do you hear him say those words???

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 06/01/09 12:22 PM

The Death of tis Dr at his Church, and now all the pro-life (lol) Christians say they are appalled. Never planned for this to happen. Even though they called this Dr a baby killer! Some Gay boy gets tied to a fence and beat and kicked and beat, and kicked and left for dead still tied to the fence in the middle of the night. The Christians say they never planned for this to happen.
It is now clear to me. They cannot understand the concept of cause and effect. It is exactly why simple scienc like evolution, is so far beyound them. What you do in this world has an effect in THIS world. Your words can and did cause the Death of this man.

Cause And Effect

the best often die by their own hand
just to get away,
and those left behind
can never quite understand
why anybody
would ever want to
get away
from
them

Charles Bukowski

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:59 AM

oink baby

Thats the first time I found a oink sexy blushing

yzrabbit1's photo
Sat 05/30/09 06:38 AM
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty but only the pig will enjoy it:wink:

yzrabbit1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:20 AM
except that my parents got together with out me ever doing anything. smitten

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 12/16/08 11:59 PM

Scientology is true and real! I have proof in my basement, I just cant tell you what it is . . . .
laugh Its the frozen body of L.Ron Hubbard isnt it?:tongue:
It's probably just in statsis waiting to be revived to champion the fight against Xenu when he returns.
:smile: Thats what is supposed to happen according to the prophecy.:smile: Hubbard will revive from his cryostasis and lead the "Loyal officers" in a battle against Xenu.:smile: Kinda like "Return of the Jedi".bigsmile

Except that in the world in that movie, the ones that inprision people, take there belongings enslave, and kill people are on the side of Darth Vader.

As to this an over riding theme that is coming from some here. You do not have to join the KKK to be an expert on them and to know that they are a bad organization with bad intent. We have a right and a duty to point out the things that our wrong in our society. Speak truth to power.

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 12/16/08 04:11 PM
this may explain why some seem too beat around the bush for no reason...

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM." — L. Ron Hubbard, "Off the Time Track," lecture of June 1952

"The student should be coached on a gradient until he/she can lie facily." — L. Ron Hubbard, "TR-L"

So you can see that they have no reason, or underlying responsibility to tell the truth. Maybe that why they doubt everything they see. They live in a society where lying is approved of and back by the Church and its founder.

yzrabbit1's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:57 AM

I was against the Genocide in Rwanda even though I didn't know a soul there, I was against the Japanese Rape of Nanking and it happened before I was ever born. We all have a responsibility to speak out against dangerous and powerful people/organizations. Maybe if we do it with words loud enough and early enough it will never get to the actual atrocity.

If there is just one man enslaved then we are all enslaved

If just ONE Child is being abused then we all hold the responsibility to do something

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:59 PM

Yeah maybe one story could be hyped but all of these make a patern. How about if it was children..

laugh laugh laugh

If all else fails, bring on the poor innocent children.

If you want to find monsters, you will find them in every walk of life and in every religion or cult.

Monsters exist. But each case has to be taken on its own merit. If you found out that a percentage of Catholic Priests were abusing children do you think that is going to bring down the entire Church? That is not going to happen.

If a few terrorists were Arabs or Muslims, does that mean they should all be destroyed?

This is mob thinking no matter how you look at it.

Now a personal question. Has the church of Scientology done any personal harm to you? Do you know anyone personally who has been harmed, harassed or abused by this organization? if so, you should pursue legal remedies, if not, why do you campaign to spread propaganda against them?

the religions you talk about are thousands of years old. They have a huge history and following that you can drag out bad parts.

Scientology was only created in the 1950's. And they have all these stories in just this little time. This is there policy. This is there philosophy. this is why they are dangerous to everyone. This is not the exception this is the rule. I have only just put up a few stories here. There are so many because this this cult is out to ruin people financially and kill people through stupidity or mallace it doesn't matter it still has the same result. Dead Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers, and Children.

Not just some religion.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:35 PM
Yeah maybe one story could be hyped but all of these make a patern. How about if it was children...

St. Petersburg Times (Nov. 1991): "I still have nightmares" by Curtis Kruger
The Scientology school never assigned homework, she said. "It was just understood that when we left school, we left it and went to work." She described a typical schedule:

Sunday: From 8 in the morning until 10:30 at night.

Monday through Friday: From after school until 10:30 p.m.

Saturday: Noon to 10:30 p.m. one week, off the next.

That works out to about 50 hours of work a week, during school. In the summer, Beth said she worked "fun time." Other children worked similar hours, she said. "I never got a chance to just sit around."

Note: Beth was 11 year-old...

Yolanda Howell (1994): Child Abuse
Although I had said I was done with scientology, I was told I could never see my children again unless I came up with the money for auditing and my freeloaders debt. I was also told that I would be declared (Suppressive) if I told anyone what they had done with my children. The Acting ED said that he intended to lie and say I had blown the Sea Org so no one would listen to me, anyway. They paid no attention to the harm they were doing to my children by abruptly depriving them of their mother. I had been their major supporting parent since their births.

Affidavit of Anne Rosenblum (pre 1995)
If they had children, RPFers were allowed to see them during the meal time, plus one hour a week, if their stats were up.

Bent Corydon (1987): "Messiah or Madman?"
The four-year-old boy could no longer cry. He had been nearly 4 hours in the chain locker of the flagship Apollo and his entire body was aching from his efforts to chip off rust. His knees and hands were raw with cuts and bruises. His voice was raspy from crying, and he was desperately afraid. He was constantly making resolutions to never, never again eat the Commodore's telexes — the most recent crime of which he had been accused.

Affidavit of Stacy Brooks Young (22 March 1994)
23. [...] Children are being kept at camps, away from their parents for weeks at a time. Parents who ask to see their children more than this are frowned upon; children are considered "distractions" to production. Mr. Jentzsch knows this: he and his wife Karen were coerced by David Miscavige into being divorced because Karen wanted Heber to spend more time with their son, Alexander. Miscavige viewed Alexander as a distraction to Heber's production.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/children1.html

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:07 PM
Ok so 5 deaths are just shruged off by you. I wonder if they were 5 members of your family if you could be so glib with the lose of life... So if you are scared of "bias" on the net and half truths well then here is a French Parlimentary Report for you.

This excerpt is from the French Parliamentary Report on Cults of 1995
-----------------------------------

The County Court of Dijon, in a judgement of January 9, 1987 (No 118-87),
condemned the assistant-director of the Narconon center of
Grangey-sur-Ource for lack of assistance to a person in danger. This
center, created by the Church of Scientology, proposes cures of
detoxication by applying the methods of Ron Hubbard, namely the
"purification rundown", based mainly on several hours of sauna per day,
"auditing" and a significant absorption of vitamins. In this case, the
victim was a long time epileptic and had been addressed to this
organization because she wished "to be released from the drugs". The
center, without preliminary medical examination, placed her in a room of
"weaning". However, the medical expertises showed that the death was due
to "a state of epileptic seizures due to the absence of sufficient
handling in its beginning and emergency treatment during the seizures."
The judgement does not leave any doubt about the responsibility of the
center:

"If Jocelyne Dorfmann had made the decision to reduce her medicamentous
consumption, then to stop it with the risk of compromising her health,
the defendants never warned her of the need for a medical examination for
her admission, which would have probably made it possible to contra-
indicate the cure of weaning; it is inconceivable that the victim could
be accepted without this examination and a serious interview in spite of
her declarations about her health and her epilepsy, whereas the
defendants admitted knowing that in the event of serious illness, the
medical handling was not to suffer any interruption;

"If at the time of the first crisis, the defendants could have been
mistaken on its exact nature, the repetition of the crises and their
increasing intensity were to evoke them an origin distinct from a state
of withdrawal which, according to medical experts, cannot be confused
with an epileptic state; They did not consider it useful to ask directly
the victim, while she was still conscious, if these crises could
correspond to the epileptic seizures to which she had referred or to call
upon the nearest doctor (...) "

--
Miguelito

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/others/Jocelyne_Dorfmann_34.html

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:51 PM

well look who's here! nice to see you around rabbit!

Hellooooooooooo Sloooooooooooo

Every now and then I peek in slaphead

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:41 PM

Lisa McPherson (36)
Room 174?
On December 5, 1995, Lisa McPherson died. Scientology had held her against her will for 17 days. During that time, she tried to leave, became violent, and refused to eat. At the time of her death, she had bruises and abrasions on her body, and she had lost over 30 pounds in just 17 days.

I would sure like to know her weight loss plan. I have fasted, no food at all, and the most I could loose was a pound a day.

The only time I ever saw anyone loose weight that fast is someone that had diabetes. My X-husband lost 98 pounds in 30 days.

He almost died. If I had not gotten him to the hospital the day I did, he would have been dead the next day.

Your nice enough to take your X to the hospital. These people won't even do this for their own members. It should be obvious to everyone that all of these people could have been easily cared for if this cult wasn't holding them hostage.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:59 PM
If one isn't enough here are four deaths

Very Very Dangerous...

Deaths in Scientology's Fort Harrison Hotel

Flag is the abbreviation of Flag Land Base, Scientology's presence in Clearwater. The first building they bought was the 272-room Fort Harrison hotel.

Lisa McPherson (36)
Room 174?
On December 5, 1995, Lisa McPherson died. Scientology had held her against her will for 17 days. During that time, she tried to leave, became violent, and refused to eat. At the time of her death, she had bruises and abrasions on her body, and she had lost over 30 pounds in just 17 days.

Heribert Pfaff (31)
Room 758
According to the records, Heribert P. died august 28, 1988, during the night from a heavy epileptic attack. He hit his head on the night table. The scientology doctor reports that he prescribed vitamins for his patient -dispite regular attacks- in stead of treating him with proper medication. Such medication was indeed not detected in his blood during the post-mortem examination.

Josephus Havenith (45)
Room 771

An autopsy report lists his death as "probable drowning" but notes that his head was not under water. He died in February 1980 at the Scientology Fort Harrison Hotel in a bathtub filled with water so hot it had burned his skin off.

Unknown
Boilerroom
1989, dead in the basement, next to the heating boilers. Carbon-monoxide poisoning . Ex-scientologists have alleged in affidavits and a declaration that the boiler room was used for Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Force (gulag).

http://whyaretheydead.net/

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:35 PM

Know your past and you'll know your future.

yzrabbit1's photo
Mon 12/15/08 05:19 PM
Its not just some religion like any other. It is dangerous ..

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Short Update on Konrad Aigner's death - Family still suffers today
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:36:41 GMT

Today was a 20-minute radio feature with Bernhard Aigner being
interviewed, the brother of Konrad Aigner. It was titled "Deadly
career - in the Claws of Scientology"

A couple of points which were not mentioned here yet: (an earlier,
detailed account of Konrad's career can be found on
http://www.scientology-kills.net/scnkills/death1.txt )

- While the family has received not much cooperation from the
"official Church", they still are bothered by letters from individual
Scientologists, all adressed to his brother. Letter like
congratulations, notices, offers of Hubbard-books and alike. As if
nothing had happened, those letter still arrive on an almost daily
basis. Apparently his death is not known everywhere yet.

- The family still suffers great financially. They did manage to
satisfy most of the old financial depts by having sold now all of
their old family property (farm-land and forest mostly) in order to
satisfy all the demands (except for the family-house itself)

But the hospital bill for Konrad's final stay of 40,000 DM (~23.000
US$) is *still* unpaid. (Konrad did not want health-insurance, as he
believed Scientology's claims that he would be protected from
illnesses.)

- Bernard said that his brother apparently took very high dosis of
vitamin pills not only in the end, but over a period of several years.

Hint for OSA: Wouldn't it be a nice gesture by the Scientology-Cult to
pay at least these 40,000 DM hospital bills in the name the family?
After all, the Cult sucked at least 600,000 DM (more than 300.000US$)
out of Konrad Aigner. So even paying his hospital bill would still
leave the huge profit of 560,000 DM for the Cult from this one victim
alone!

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/Konrad_Aigner_43/konradeng2.html

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:57 AM

by watching that video he seems to be saying that God is equally responsible for the creation of good and evil. I would say that would not qualify as a "good" God. At best I would say he is a neutral God.
Maybe even closer to Evil. If someone came up to me and hugged me and then immediately punched me in the face. I would think the Evil act out did the Good one. I would stay away from a person like that. I would know they were not to be trusted. Some kind of mental case.

No, he says nothing of the kind. God ALLOWED for evil to exist, so that a greater good could exist, free will. For God to eliminate evil, God would have to remove the free will of his creations, thus defeating the purpose of creation.

This is what you always fall back on. That God is never responsible. So God is not the Creator of all things.

to which you will say something like, Evil is not a thing.

to which I will say How can we discuss something that does not exist.

To which I will realize we are talking about God. LOL

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:55 AM

Man shall create me

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:53 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

THE RABBIT IS BACK!!

flowers

hello JB, I thought myself back into existence, lol

yzrabbit1's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:48 AM
by watching that video he seems to be saying that God is equally responsible for the creation of good and evil. I would say that would not qualify as a "good" God. At best I would say he is a neutral God.
Maybe even closer to Evil. If someone came up to me and hugged me and then immediately punched me in the face. I would think the Evil act out did the Good one. I would stay away from a person like that. I would know they were not to be trusted. Some kind of mental case.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25