Community > Posts By > oldsage

oldsage's photo
Mon 06/01/15 06:57 PM
Watching "Texas Rising" Good show.

oldsage's photo
Mon 06/01/15 02:54 PM
Understand, got into them, last time I visited relatives down there.

oldsage's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:32 AM

Actually we are suppose to have sunshine all week till the weekend then chance of rain again...But maybe by then it will give a few places chances to dry out... And they can let water out of some of the lakes hopefully not flooding even more people....

As far as where I'm will be battling with the fire ants... Shshs they are all over my yard... Going to buy rain boots and ant killer to put out all over the yard... tonight... Can not walk across the yard without them getting me... Well can barely walk across the yard it is so soakedslaphead

Ortho Home Defense is a good, safe long lasting, pest killer. Where dry, spray on house, concrete, etc. Will kill till it is washed off & will not bother pets.

oldsage's photo
Thu 05/28/15 07:11 AM

I think I killed 20 mosquitoes about three or four at a time in about ten minutes.tears

Learned from a doc, Vitamin B-1; I take 500 mg during mosquito season, seldom get bit, only draw back, when sweating or on occasion smell or get taste of B-1/baby vitamins.

Actually, I think I heard that years ago. I can't remember how well it worked.

I am not sure how well it works in the "swarm" conditions that exist now. I think I'll put a can of "deep wood's off" in the car.:smile:

I lived on a lake, surrounded by a state park, shared this info with neighbors & they could not believe the results. Slowly most of the 80 homes around me were doing the same. I am a big guy, smaller people cut the amount in half. F Y I.

oldsage's photo
Thu 05/28/15 06:02 AM

I think I killed 20 mosquitoes about three or four at a time in about ten minutes.tears

Learned from a doc, Vitamin B-1; I take 500 mg during mosquito season, seldom get bit, only draw back, when sweating or on occasion smell or get taste of B-1/baby vitamins.

oldsage's photo
Mon 05/25/15 09:20 AM
All you guys stay safe & dry, can't loose friends like you-all.

oldsage's photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:46 AM

Thanks for the support! I've been on here since '07 and have met 1 guy from this site. Nice enough guy, but left out the fact that he had problems "down below" and just wanted to be friends. Didn't tell me that till we had gone out for a month and not even a kiss! <<sigh>>

Just a thought, widen your age limits & it has to start with "friends". Friendship widens contacts; more contacts, more opportunity. (opinion)

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/17/15 09:20 AM

Mr. oldsage,
well some careers requires to cover tats like people service, ushering, or medical field...so you have a point. but why cover show your art! its beautiful.....but in your case keep cover,,,,lol

WINGS38

Positioning tats where they can be covered, to me is just planning ahead. I have been to several weddings, where brides maids were embarrassed, by shabby tats showing on their back, in a beautiful backless gown; known several people that were told they were "not qualified", for a fantastic job; great salary, benefit, etc: do to ink that could not be covered. Two were given 90 days to get ink removed & job was theirs. Tat's as everything else in life, need planned with the future in mind.

Opinion of Old Sage.

oldsage's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:14 AM
I have 2, that can be viewed in my pics.

Both were planned & are VERY special to ME & MY life.

I think that is how tat's should be & all should be able to be covered, if necc. LIFE is a long time. REALLY THINK about marks that you will carry on your body.

oldsage's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:06 AM
Ese, you silver tongued DEVIL.pitchforkshades drinker waving

oldsage's photo
Mon 05/11/15 07:34 AM
Hope all my Texas friends are safe, after the nites storms.

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/10/15 01:58 PM
One of my best memories, wife & I got carried away, in motel pool after dark. Still water ran deep with that lady & full of surprises.

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:59 PM

Humm sports blah blah blahslaphead :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

AGREE

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:25 AM
Anger is not a feeling, it is a reaction to a feeling.

Fear of rejection, lack of confidence, lack of intelligence, lack of safety, etc. All can bring an angry reaction.

Learning to realize what triggers those feelings, is the key.

OLD saying

"When you're in the RIGHT, you CAN afford to keep YOUR TEMPER.

When you are it the WRONG, you CAN'T afford to LOSE IT."

Gandhi

"When you LOSE CONTROL, YOU give CONTROL, to SOME ONE ELSE.

YOUR CHOICE, I CHOSE to CONTROL ME!!

Old Sage

oldsage's photo
Mon 04/27/15 06:34 PM
MY experience/opinion is proper nutrition & everything works fine, NATURALLY at 64.

IF God decides things in my life need to change, I will accept it & hope the other things, I know, will be good enough for a LADY, that blesses me with her favor.

I chose NOT to use drugs, if I have a choice.

oldsage's photo
Fri 04/24/15 04:27 PM

My confusion, was not thinking straight, an old timers moment.

Don I'm just as bad lol

By the way got my car fixed it was the thermostat and the radiator had to be replaced and they had to fix the fan...

So far so good drove it for over 40 minutes last night on the freeway... bigsmile

Glad it was just those things.

Great new pic.

drool pitchfork slaphead surprised winking

oldsage's photo
Fri 04/24/15 05:17 AM
My confusion, was not thinking straight, an old timers moment.

oldsage's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:14 AM

I'm sorry for your misfortune. However, since I wouldn't be able to make it as I will be in the process of moving back to "the good life" I won't have to be so disappointed. Maybe when you schedule it next time I will be able to come back and meet those I haven't met and catch up with those I have! You know everyone understands. That's life. Always changing. flowerforyou

ESE moving, Carol moving, Inquiring minds wonder if there is a CONNECTION?? Think this situation bears watching.

what surprised whoa pitchfork rofl slaphead :angel:

oldsage's photo
Wed 04/15/15 05:41 AM
Just seen on FOX News. Suzanne Summers, new VIBRAING THIGH MASTER!!

Good for the lymphatic system?

Guys great way to build YOUR biceps & chest muscles?

Thoughts & opinions?

I think it is funny as he!!.

oldsage's photo
Sun 04/12/15 07:21 AM
Take the money, invest it for your future. Tell the current, your finances are your business, you will be sure not to spend any of it on them. Sig others come & go & there is no ring on your finger.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25