Community > Posts By > oldsage

oldsage's photo
Sun 07/27/14 06:52 AM
Joe, wishes for many more & keep enjoying life.

oldsage's photo
Fri 07/25/14 07:14 AM

Hey y'all. .been awhile. Some of my mother's family came to Texas in a covered wagon...our roots go deep..but some of them moved on to New Mexico..but had the good sense to come back..lol
How y'all been?
I've been staying busy...hard to keep cool these days. As usual...it's hotter'n hell here !!

You would be cooler if you worked naked!

Might burn the wrong things?frustrated :laughing: :laughing: surprised waving

oldsage's photo
Tue 07/15/14 02:20 PM
By her manner of handling this JERK (being polite). This lady proved what a class act she is.

The guy is an absolute pig headed jerk & proves it with his crude, stupid, rude comments. KARMA will get him, when the day comes that he is judged as he judged her. THAT will tear him apart, for he is a weak, self-centered jerk.

oldsage's photo
Wed 07/09/14 08:34 AM

Older men are looking for younger women.. I have been contacted by many more younger men than those my own age. They see themselves as getting old and I guess think that if we are over 45, then we will age faster then them,, not sure... anyways,, in my one year of looking, I have either been approached by those much younger or much much older....

Hang in there. Set your standards & seldom compromise.

There are some great people in this group. Keep conversing & you will find them.

WELCOME.

oldsage's photo
Wed 07/09/14 08:32 AM

:cry: :cry: Older men are looking for younger women.. I have been contacted by many more younger men than those my own age. They see themselves as getting old and I guess think that if we are over 45, then we will age faster then them,, not sure... anyways,, in my one year of looking, I have either been approached by those much younger or much much older....

Same experience for me. Either VERY young or VERY OLD. Oh well. Such is life and interne dating. LOL!!!love

BUT...BUT,,,YOU CALLED me, YOUNG? You mean I am NOT??

slaphead pitchfork flowers flowers waving

I know, I know...NOBODY likes a smart A$$.

Couldn't resist it. LOL

oldsage's photo
Fri 07/04/14 09:06 AM

I have a better chance of winning the lottery than I do of meeting a soul mate. laugh

Maybe you are just on the wrong site, you have a nice profile and interests. DHU has a much better group and larger on the forums. As many posts as you have here this probably will not appeal to you, but you really should try something new. I have posted here a few times but find it an unfriendly place for the most part. Good Luck in your search! Alby

The people on here are friendly enough so its not the site. It is me that is the problem and I freely admit. Its all good though and I am enjoying my life.

Navy, there is no problem with you. You are simply a strong willed person, know what you want/expect/demand. Some men may feel uncomfortable dealing with you because of that. I ADMIRE it. NEVER CHANGE. :wink: :thumbsup: waving

oldsage's photo
Sat 06/28/14 04:46 AM

Vivian (2981)....you look CLASSY! X Ed.

She is EXTERMELY classy, makes a great friend.

oldsage's photo
Tue 06/24/14 05:04 AM

LOL where we going Don??? whoa

We can't talk about it here, to many would want to spy on us, NO PICTURES.

noway pitchfork blushing drool flowers :thumbsup: waving

Don your too much silly...:laughing: :laughing: drinks

Silly? MUCH worse then that.

JUST PLUMB CRAZY, THAT'S ME.

WATCH.:banana: drool rofl rofl tongue2 :thumbsup:

oldsage's photo
Mon 06/23/14 12:28 PM

LOL where we going Don??? whoa

We can't talk about it here, to many would want to spy on us, NO PICTURES.

noway pitchfork blushing drool flowers :thumbsup: waving

oldsage's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:22 AM

It's raining here...

I did get my yard mowed and weed eated yesterday... Still have more yard work that needs to be done guess I will have to do it in the evenings when I get home...

Since it is a inside day today.... I cooked breakfast had my coffee then pulled up the carpet & padding in the hallway... Now to get all the tack strips up and the staples or nails in them...whoa

You are working way too hard girl!!!!

Keeps her out of trouble & save money, not buying drinks, with YOU.

LOL drool drool rofl slaphead :thumbsup: waving

It does keep me out of trouble lmao.... But nothing stops me from going out to have a few drinks now noway

I did get all the tack strips up and half of the hallway done getting staples out of the floor. Humm still have the rest to do but it may have to wait till tomorrow night. Going to have to decide what I'm going to do with the floor... after I finish..whoa

MY kind of lady! Let's GO!!drool :thumbsup: waving

oldsage's photo
Sun 06/22/14 01:05 PM

It's raining here...

I did get my yard mowed and weed eated yesterday... Still have more yard work that needs to be done guess I will have to do it in the evenings when I get home...

Since it is a inside day today.... I cooked breakfast had my coffee then pulled up the carpet & padding in the hallway... Now to get all the tack strips up and the staples or nails in them...whoa

You are working way too hard girl!!!!

Keeps her out of trouble & save money, not buying drinks, with YOU.

LOL drool drool rofl slaphead :thumbsup: waving

oldsage's photo
Sun 06/22/14 12:15 PM

Am I picky? You better believe it! I'm dammm picky! I have to look in a guy's eyes and see myself reflected back... smooched

We all have EARNED the right to be picky. Women, men, all the same.

drinker To you sage, a true gentleman.

DANG, second time in recent history, some one accusing me of being a nice guy/gentleman. Folks you are ruining a reputation I have worked hard to get. I am a GRUMPY, S. O. B. & have T shirt, sweat shirt & ball cap; to prove it. So please STOP saying nice things about me.

(S. O. B. = South Omaha Boy just so you know the facts)

pitchfork frustrated offtopic rofl tongue2 :thumbsup:

oldsage's photo
Sun 06/22/14 08:57 AM

Am I picky? You better believe it! I'm dammm picky! I have to look in a guy's eyes and see myself reflected back... smooched

We all have EARNED the right to be picky. Women, men,all the same.

oldsage's photo
Sun 06/22/14 06:56 AM

Women at this age are '��picky'. They know what man they want. Don't forget they have a lot of experience behind them. But, these ladies are focused on great sex and it is the men over 50 who have problem with their libidos. :banana:

Lung; there are EXCEPTIONS to every rule. I don't think you speak for all men over 50. Just my personal thoughts.

oldsage's photo
Sat 06/21/14 05:55 AM
Can "live" w/o sex, just not as fun as life can be.

oldsage's photo
Sat 06/21/14 05:38 AM
Joe, NO Jack?

am I lost, this is still Texas.

oldsage's photo
Sat 06/14/14 07:08 AM
This seemed lost.

Rise & Shine folks, been up for a few hours, time to go get some work done.

oldsage's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:33 AM

Lmao....Don even my son & daughter come to find out was laughing about me going camping and how I got my black eye... They just shake their heads at me for now they are both settled down with kids and all and doing the home life thing.. While momma has gone wild partying with friends and doing well what ever I feel like...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:drinks :banana: drinks

Ohh and went back outside and found my glasses by the street all intact:thumbsup:

At 63, people who REALLY know me, shake their heads & say; " Will you ever grow up" My answer is; " Being onery is what keeps me ALIVE" Little slower than before. SLOW but SURE, WINS the RACE.

PARTY HARDY & ENJOY LIFE.

oldsage's photo
Fri 06/06/14 06:50 AM

A study examined psychological predictors of self-reported sleep characteristics among Hispanic and non-Hispanic women in southeast Texas, founds; Sleep quality was rated less than "good" for 43.7% of the total sample, and 22.5% reported adequate sleep "none" or "a little" of the time. Decreased sleep adequacy was associated with parity, depressive symptoms, stress, and anxiety. short sleep duration with age, education, and depressive symptoms; and poor sleep quality with ethnicity, marital and employment status, public housing accommodation, smoking status, income, acculturation, social desirability, depressive symptoms, stress, and anxiety.
CONCLUSION:
Women of lower socioeconomic groups and Hispanic ethnicity may suffer poor quality sleep. A complex and distinct array of factors are associated with sleep quality, duration, and adequacy. The relationship between sleep and health and the growing U.S. Hispanic population highlight the importance of this and future research.

LUNG, just a suggestion & an opinion. Before you believe all that stuff you spout. I suggest you come to the US; meet some REAL people; experience the REAL America & DO NOT believe all that stuff you read, AS FACTS.

Really want an American lady, lose that stuffed shirt, you seem to be wearing.

AGAIN, just MY OPINION. No offense intended.

oldsage's photo
Thu 06/05/14 08:29 PM

AND, we need to keep Kristi "on" the barstool so she doesn't injure herself until the current wounds heal. LOL

tie her to that sucker !!:thumbsup:

Maybe need to move to a table & chairs. You realize she is getting older.rofl slaphead frustrated

(Now I better go go hide, there may be things being thrown at me. LOL Kristi. When I get down there, I'm buying.)

drinks :laughing: :laughing: It's all good getting older for sure but that does not make me stop having a good time... Seems the older I get the worse I get lmao:banana:

MY KIND OF WOMAN!!drool drool flowers :thumbsup: waving

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25