Community > Posts By > oldsage

oldsage's photo
Thu 05/22/14 11:41 AM

Husker, the new pic is great!
flowerforyou

Known Karen for quite a while, looks have never changed.

One of those wine, cheese & ladies, just IMPROVE with age.

Besides, she is Nebraska born & raised.

Like ME.bigsmile :banana: drool rofl tongue2 waving

oldsage's photo
Thu 05/22/14 04:53 AM
Morning folks, ready for the weekend?

oldsage's photo
Thu 05/22/14 04:49 AM
4 AM, great lightning in the south, brought light showers by 5:30. I do enjoy watching lightning. was supposed to do some mowing, always later.

Coffee is ready, grab a cup.

oldsage's photo
Mon 05/19/14 08:53 AM

I need intimacy, communication, honesty and butterflies in my belly, then sex. It's a shared experience based on attraction initially, but made memorable by establishing a relationship first. And, yes, women over 50 need sex, too.

Exchanged a couple comments with this lady. She seems be intelligent & has a sense of humour. Let's make her welcome folks.

oldsage's photo
Thu 05/15/14 03:20 AM

Morning folks, coffee ready & I am in the shower.

Morning Don..are you inviting us for coffee or to wash your back ??laugh

I am GREEDY, a lot of BOTH.
noway bigsmile :banana: :banana: flowers :thumbsup: rofl rofl

I would return the favor.

oldsage's photo
Thu 05/15/14 03:18 AM
Morning temp in the high 30's? Thought this was spring & that means warmth? Midwest, don't like the weather? Wait 24 hours, it will get better or WORSE!! LOL Been here all my life & REALLY enjoy the "GOOD LIFE; Iowa & Nebraska. Just means sweat shirts. Besides I have COFFEE.

oldsage's photo
Wed 05/14/14 03:55 AM

Happy late birthday Vivian!

Wes, your driver recovered OK?

oldsage's photo
Wed 05/14/14 03:51 AM
Morning folks, coffee ready & I am in the shower.

oldsage's photo
Tue 05/13/14 06:44 AM
Viv, not older, just better.

Many Happy returns & wishes for lots more.

:banana: :banana: flowers flowers :thumbsup: waving

oldsage's photo
Mon 05/12/14 04:05 AM
Lots of interesting weather yesterday. Snow, tornados, floods, high winds; all made a rough end to the day. Hope all our Mingle family were/are safe. Property can be replaced, lives can't.

coffee is on, pour your own.

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/11/14 06:17 PM

Some guy's are looking for older women [to take care of them] and some can't get over the want to feel young again.....

BUT....BUT...BUT, I ALWAYS FEEL YOUNG.

It is IN MY BLOOD LOL
pitchfork drool rofl rofl :thumbsup: tongue2

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/11/14 04:55 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all you LADIES, be you a "Mother" or not.

flowerforyou flowers :thumbsup:

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/11/14 03:26 AM
Joe, CONGRATS. when do we get to meet the LADY.

oldsage's photo
Fri 05/09/14 05:05 AM
Having some nice weather, nxt week sounds like constant 60's.

Things will warm up, EVENTUALLY

oldsage's photo
Mon 05/05/14 10:44 AM

Good morning. I've been up since around 3 AM. If y'all here about a truck wreck and fire south of Lubbock, that was one of mine.

OUCH, can imagine the hell you have coming at you.

Hope nobody seriously hurt.

3 dead. My driver was airlifted to the ER, he's in critical condition.
A van ran a stop sign and hit the truck which was traveling at 70 MPH loaded with ethanol.

So sorry, for all the dead, injured & for all the paper work, this will cause you. Not to mention poss. ins. rate increase.

Running a business, glad that is over for me.

oldsage's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:07 AM

Good morning. I've been up since around 3 AM. If y'all here about a truck wreck and fire south of Lubbock, that was one of mine.

OUCH, can imagine the hell you have coming at you.

Hope nobody seriously hurt.

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/04/14 06:33 AM

Graywolf;

In business they say; If you don't like the conversation? CHANGE IT! In life, you don't like the situation? CHANGE IT?

Got told close to 17 years ago, I needed 2 knees, 1 hip & 1 shoulder. I continued to work, till I sold my business & now am a good handyman. doing any physical thing I chose. Sometimes I am sore & that tells me I am alive. All of life & relationships is a choice. I chose to keep going & want to go out with my boots on. I want my legacy to be; WOW what a guy he is/was. Push yourself, make changes, LIFE is meant to be LIVED.

Tried to mail you, can't due to your settings. Send me a mail so we can chat, Please.

Sage

:smile: In business they also say" look at the outcome before coming to a conclusion"! This i have done by listening to Men and Women older than myself with knowledge not a Know it All"!! Therefore I think in being prepared for situation of todays society as it is for a logical conclusion of situations others can't comprehend! old sage i value your opinion!! happy

Totally agree. We need to keep our minds open to new info. & then do our own research to see if it fits our life. Keep searching, never know what you will find.

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:58 AM
Edited by oldsage on Sun 05/04/14 06:06 AM
Graywolf;

In business they say; If you don't like the conversation? CHANGE IT! In life, you don't like the situation? CHANGE IT?

Got told close to 17 years ago, I needed 2 knees, 1 hip & 1 shoulder. I continued to work, till I sold my business & now am a good handyman. doing any physical thing I chose. Sometimes I am sore & that tells me I am alive. All of life & relationships is a choice. I chose to keep going & want to go out with my boots on. I want my legacy to be; WOW what a guy he is/was. Push yourself, make changes, LIFE is meant to be LIVED.

Tried to mail you, can't due to your settings. Send me a mail so we can chat, Please.

Sage

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:23 AM
No thanks, to early for that.

Besides, make mine Black Jack, rocks & easy on the rocks.

oldsage's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:20 AM
"OLD WAYS" are frequently the best ways.

Common sense is not dead, just not taught.

If not taught, how can it be used.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25