freemindhorse's photo
Wed 04/25/18 06:18 AM
Hi east, welcome to the site.Hope to find your match fast

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 04/13/18 10:38 PM
Any input ladies and gentlemen

freemindhorse's photo
Thu 04/12/18 01:06 AM
We are looking for adventures, but our main concern is to keep our secrets, and not to be abused or blackmailed by our partner.

So, Girls and Guys, what do you think, can we have relations with an Incognito partner. Can we have this relation without giving True names, phone numbers, and addresses.

To be able to do so, what measures should be taken, especially communication is very easy through various apps.

Should the interested people create a group, or a community?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

freemindhorse's photo
Wed 04/11/18 05:48 AM
I can be Lesbian for you. I have a tough Tongue and love licking

freemindhorse's photo
Sat 03/31/18 12:37 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why do you thing there are a big deference in ammount of likes and veiws men profiles are get v/s Women Profiles. Is it because men are much lonely than women, or because women are more selective?

I could go into the inaccuracies of statistics and assumptions but lets just say, you are correct...

Men are more apt to attempt contact with a woman than a woman is likely to contact a man.
A man is more likely to signify acceptance of a woman than a woman is to signify acceptance of a man.
It has to do with selective breeding.
A man can spread his gene pool for his entire life but a woman has a limited number of opportunities to contribute hers.
Think millions of sperm to one egg.

As time wears on us, these reproductive imperatives change and the older a woman gets the more likely she is to be forthright in her quest for a partner. The focus changes from reproduction to compatible companionship.
Some men also understand this.

If you look at the demographics concerning your assumption you would find that your assumption does not hold true the 'higher in age' brackets you go. Women post menopause are just as likely to contact a man as a man to contact them.

Personally, at 56 I would prefer a post menopause woman. I am getting too old to raise a family. It wouldn't be fair to the children. I seek a woman that wants love and companionship more than a lay. While I'm aware that we would both like sex, it is no longer the driving force of a relationship. Procreation has already happened.

Most men are not accepting of age limitations. They will seek out any woman that will have them. James Doohan (Scotty on Star Trek) had a kid at 79. My own father had me at 49. How can a man be a father when ravaged by time? How is that fair to the child?

I'm not saying that women do not lust. I'm saying that men are more progressive at showing it than women

freemindhorse's photo
Sat 03/31/18 12:37 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

freemindhorse's photo
Sat 03/31/18 12:35 AM
:smile: :smile: :smile:

freemindhorse's photo
Sat 03/31/18 12:33 AM
Most of the dating sites shows the individual profiles likes, views, and comments, and it is obvious dear that the female files are getting more veiws and comments.

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 11:11 PM
from where I am, the problem with girls is that they are on site to get married

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 11:07 PM
rofl rofl rofl this is really funny, there are a lot of scammers down there

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 04:20 AM
hi kayla

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 03:03 AM
Why do you thing there are a big deference in ammount of likes and veiws men profiles are get v/s Women Profiles. Is it because men are much lonely than women, or because women are more selective?

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 01:34 AM
kick his ***

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 01:30 AM
Love is an instinct and Instinct does not change, we are born with.

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 01:27 AM
it is not after or before, it is a personal choice, depending on cultural, religious and self oriented effects.

I think also it depends on age, to do sex you should be mature enogh, not physiologically but mentally.

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 01:18 AM
The weird thing is that most of these people are buying in credit, and they will need years to pay back but never stopped.

For me I have 2 jeans, 2 shoes, 4 T-shirts and 1 suit

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 01:08 AM
ONE GOD
GOOD HEALTH
GOOD SEX

if you allow me 1 extra thing: LONG SLEEP

freemindhorse's photo
Fri 03/30/18 01:06 AM
the women Race :wink: :wink: :wink:

freemindhorse's photo
Thu 03/29/18 06:02 AM
I've got my white hair very early (22 YO), so i always looked older, but now by the 43 YO they will give me late 30s.

But it always depends on the heart, you even have old or young HEART. happiness and joy are the KEY to stay EVER young

freemindhorse's photo
Thu 03/29/18 05:58 AM
English is my Second language
I am an Arabic Native
Plus a little French

Previous 1