Community > Posts By > Wiitard

Wiitard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:18 AM
Oh, and a question about that protein formula body weight x 2 = amount in grams to be consumed on a training day.

How much should I be consuming on non-training days?

Wiitard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:16 AM
I like PVP, but I hate whiners. My point of view about PVP is you know what a PVP server is, if you don't like it, don't play on that server. If you're just going to whine about it, go to a PVE server.

There's no harm in announcing it, and asking your side for help, but there's no fun if you're whining about it every 10 seconds.

It also sucks when a high lever enemy faction player comes to a low level area to camp, it doesn't help them at all. Although, I have to admit, I'm guilty of doing this at one point in my MMO-career.

Has anyone played Camelot? I heard in that game, you can actually capture towns and things like that for your faction.

Wiitard's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:21 AM
I don't know which server. How do I check (haven't been playing much).

My Fae's name is FaeFael (yeah, original name I know).

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:25 PM
I'll refer him to HIIT.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:21 PM
I can't seem to get heavier than 150...

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:20 PM
It's already out...has been since Thanksgiving...

unfortunately no WiFi, only ad-hoc.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:42 PM
How about him? He wants to get cut. Is it just harder for me to get big, and harder for him to get ripped?

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:40 PM
I'm actually contemplating single for life...

...after all the hardships, and sorrow felt from heartbreak...do I really want to go through it again?

Then again...you know, when love calls you, it's hard to say no.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:44 PM
Oh...it's not as "tutorial" friendly as WoW. I didn't play it long, probably play it more later.

It plays very much like WoW, but I don't like how you loot in this game. Graphically, it looks nicer than WoW on highest settings.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:54 PM
Rather than emailing you, how about just posting here to share with everyone?

That's a lot of protein...I'll have to wait until payday after Christmas to afford that.

I mostly use free-weights as it is, but, when it gets to heavy, I gotta go machines because you can help yourself out when it gets a little to heavy.

I'd do all free weights with a spotter, but that's not always an option for me.

My sister's boyfriend says I can't get any larger, it's not my body type. He told me I have the body type that gets lean muscle, and can easily get ripped, but I will have a hard time getting larger, if I even can. He said he's the opposite, and can get large, but has a hard time getting ripped.

Any truth to that?

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:49 PM
Are you kidding me? Pac-Man is like...the hardest game ever!

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:51 AM
Goals are growing large, and wide. I got the ripped part, that's like natural, but actually getting larger is the challenge.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:51 AM
Why through NO-Xplode out? Seemed to have worked...like, feel the burn, feel the fatigue, but you can keep going anyway.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:50 AM

I challenge all to Tekken!devil

U're too far away

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:49 AM

i can play video games anytime with u dudebigsmile

Whattaya wanna play?

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:48 AM

i'll play video games with u anytime, but they gotta be rpg's or gt3 or 4

Diablo II?

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:06 AM
I'm a Fae Wizard...haha

It's fun being a fairy.

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:05 AM

Wii,you've got a long patch ahead of you grumble

Didn't take that long...total download and install time was 45 min. (less than 1 hour)

Wiitard's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:02 AM

I bet Zuko becomes Aang's Fire-bending teacher

Told you so!

Wiitard's photo
Fri 11/30/07 11:37 PM
I'm using NO-Xplode and multi-vitamin. I get a protein shake free at the gym after each work out.

Is there anything else I should be taking?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25