Community > Posts By > Wiitard

Wiitard's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:13 AM
DND over IM wouldn't be nearly as fun...

Wiitard's photo
Tue 11/27/07 12:03 AM

I hate the holiday season. It just makes me sad that I don't have a special someone to spend it with. The time change makes everything even worse. I get soooooo depressed. sad

If you weren't in NJ, I'd spend time wit'cha! :wink:

Wiitard's photo
Tue 11/27/07 12:02 AM

so I started listening to Christmas music last night.flowerforyou

Christmas music makes me feel even more depressed...

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:36 PM
You have no idea how hard I tried for her...
I bent over backwards for that woman, I spent g's for that woman (for no other reason than she said, "if you love me, you'll buy ____ for me,"), I spent too much time, too much effort, for that woman...

Now I'm just (I don't know how to describe in English). Japanese is ゆげん。

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:32 PM
Hi, Teeshina! love

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:25 PM
Yeah...look in my Relationships & Advice Post titled, "Wiitard's Thanksgiving Surprise" for an explanation...

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:12 PM
Then you've definitely got game...boy! laugh

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:10 PM
Inviting women to come play with my Wii of course! laugh

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:08 PM
Oh...I got game...ever heard of a Nintendo Wii? laugh

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:07 PM
Don't know if a meeting is possible or feasible but you can find many online guides to be printed out if you need step by step instructions.

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:03 PM
Yeah, haven't talked to her since that Thursday. Her number is blocked on my cell phone, and my house phone has Caller ID.

Although, I guess it should be noted, she hasn't tried to call either. No reason to, now that it's all out in the open I suppose.

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:59 PM
When I was in HS, and had a multiple choice exam that I didn't study for, I took out my test pencil.

It was an ingenious design...and I'll let you all in on it's specs.

Take an ordinary number 2 pencil. Then take another one, and write near the top of the pencil A, B, C, D, E, R on each side of the pencil.

Now, roll your pencil across the desk. Whichever letter rolls side up is the answer you bubble in. If it's R, Roll again. A C, E are True, and B, D are false (OK, so you have a greater probability at rolling True, but hey, it got me through some tough times, and should work for you too).

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:56 PM
The funny thing about pencils...

...as my thoughts grow, it shrinks.

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:50 PM
see...you should've just gotten with me flowerforyou

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:47 PM
what are the file extensions?

if you know them, you might be able to do a search for *(file extension) and locate them that way (even access them).

Example if they're all .doc then do a search for *.doc

Or, if you know exact file names, search for that, and it will give you it's location, and possibly even be able to open it.

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:43 PM
Is the test pencil supposed to be on the right, or the essay pencil? I always forget...

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:43 PM
My gut shot was something else was going on too.

There's not going to be any "closure."

I don't see anything worth saying to her, or anything she could say to me that would be a positive.

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:41 PM
The saddest time of the year is definitely right now for me...this very moment.

Well, actually, the very saddest moment of this year, was probably exactly 20 minutes ago for me...

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:39 PM
I don't think I want to go anywhere with her any longer.

She lied to me (how can you establish a new relationship with someone within a 4 day period?), and she was making me think we were working it out, while she was obviously hooking up with someone else.

I would believe you could miss 1 text message. But not 3 over the course of 4 hours.

That's not the point anyway, if you knew the relationship, you would know the effort was all from me. She even said to me, "the guy is supposed to be romantic and do everything."

sad

Wiitard's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:35 PM
I guess you can add to "4th ex" that if she keeps breaking up with you and getting back with you, she's probably seeing someone else on the side.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25