Community > Posts By > Dan9787

no photo
Mon 05/21/18 06:18 AM

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 11:25 PM
It can be a primitive act, it can be lovemaking, it can be passionate, etc.

Not always the same.

no photo
Mon 04/30/18 10:43 AM
As has been said, you can't love someone you don't like. Unless there's something drawing you to them, or triggering a feeling of love.
Mismatched couples exist.
But generally, if you don't like someone you're probably NOT going to want them.
Romantically that is.

no photo
Sat 04/28/18 04:02 PM

Many of you from DH stand out to me as upstanding and/or interesting people: Dan9787, Resurrected (hilarious name since his other account got... in trouble - cough cough), Killerbugz, GDaddy, Westy602, EasttoWest72, Stellar007, T & A (clever name), and Clarity101.

blushing

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 11:24 PM
Edited by Dan9787 on Fri 04/27/18 11:24 PM

just because i prefer same religion with my match makes me a racist?

You're only a racist or religiously prejudiced if you're actually prejudiced.

If you prefer someone of your own religion because you'll get along better, that's normal. winking

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 10:14 PM
Edited by Dan9787 on Fri 04/27/18 10:16 PM
Welcome

Even if it feels strange than to say that since I come from DH, like you.

Well...welcome! lol

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 07:59 PM

Thanks! That was me.

I was referencing how addictive forums can be...

Great ultimatum, huh? rofl

(I was on DH for 7 years, even if I was often sick and tired of it)
Best ultimatum ever :-)
Hope you guys stick around.

smile2

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 05:13 PM
Edited by Dan9787 on Fri 04/27/18 05:19 PM

Funniest first post ever, opening a thread, a DH'er:
"You people better not be boring, or I won't be here
for more than 6-7 years...laugh"

Just had to say :-)

Thanks! That was me.

I was referencing how addictive forums can be...

Great ultimatum, huh? rofl

(I was on DH for 7 years, even if I was often sick and tired of it)

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 10:42 AM
Love is a distinct mental process - distinct from lust.

We love and don't necessarily want lots of sex. How much sex we want depends on sex drive, arousal and maybe many other things.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 02:38 AM
Life is required to exist.

Yes, life happens anyway, but some people sense that there's more to it than living and dying.
And no they're not crazy. That sort of stuff has to be cultivated, experienced carefully.

The poster (supreme) may be trying to express a similar idea.

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 02:14 AM

just think of it along the same lines as when you tell him "yes, it was good for me"

hahahahahahahahahaha!

:angry:
It was good for me. flowers

Same for me. bigsmile

I know, not as believable coming from a guy...

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 02:06 AM
Thanks Danwaving

You're welcome. :)

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 02:04 AM

just think of it along the same lines as when you tell him "yes, it was good for me"

hahahahahahahahahaha!

It was good for me. flowers

Same for me. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 04/27/18 01:26 AM

Riddle me this. If there is no meaning to life, what is the point of living? We need life to have meaning in order to carry on. Humans are separate from other organisms and animals and beings on the planet because their life has a purpose. We have a conscience and inherent morals which separate us from animals and other sentient beings. We also have intellectual abilities and reasoning which make us realize that there is more to life than just merely existing. All these unique human traits and abilities and desires are cluing us in that there is actually more to life. Otherwise, we wouldn't have these thoughts and feelings. We have a higher purpose in the universe. People who pride themselves on being logical dismiss these feelings as meaningless. Then you are missing the big picture. I cannot specifically tell you what the higher purpose is but my gut and intuition and conscience tells me that there is more to this world than readily visible. Life is a mystery but it is definitely not without a higher purpose. Dismissing such powerful feelings within yourself or explaining them away is cheating yourself from achieving your own greatness. We fear our own powers because we do not understand them.

Yep.

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 11:28 PM
It's a good thing, especially the background checks and requiring stricter license laws. It's not always criminals killing people, it's people who can't handle guns properly.

Most research says you can reduce incidents.
And in countries where they have stricter gun laws, they have fewer incidents per capita.

The NRA is full of BS...

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 11:20 PM
Welcome! waving

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 10:27 PM

Well, yes of course we could say it and mean it. If we love the woman it's going to come out easily.

Men could lie, of course...

The guy here never said i love you to the girl, but the guy still keeps on sending messages to the girl right after their meeting

If it's not due to some issue with saying I Love you during/after (despite feeling it),

then I'd wonder if he's not confusing passion with love.
With passion, there has to be attraction and being aroused/stimulated sexually by your partner.

If you have sex and find your love and interest for your partner waning after orgasm, it wasn't love.

If you still feel love and maybe feel like you've bonded more,

That's a good sign.

The guy you describe, I'm not sure...he may care, like her, love her but not be wordy.

If in general she feels he cares for her, is not only selfishly seeking his own pleasure, he is a good guy with her in general...he just might be ok. :)

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 10:15 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha!

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 10:08 PM
Hi! Welcome. waving

Use the system to find what you want. As if you were shopping.
I guess that's how it works. :smile:

Good luck! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 05:30 PM
The clock is ticking on that comment.^ lol

Previous 1 3