Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 08/18/21 09:55 AM
yah we are still trying to get people to believe there is a virus

also... life would be easier if I were a puppy dog.

pretty smart of them to get chummy with humans -for the most part

no photo
Mon 08/16/21 03:23 PM
One comment for the video said something like...

Music Video Producer: Do you want the video to be weird?
Tool: Yes
Music Video Producer: How weird?
Tool: Yes

no photo
Mon 08/16/21 03:13 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/16/21 03:18 PM
"Schism" is the best song about relationships I have ever heard

The music is awesome -especially the triplets -but the lyrics capture that isolated, disgusting and horrifying feeling you get when everything is falling apart -and you can't connect with the other even though they are right there -the only thing keeping you apart is a lack of knowing how to relate and solve the problem

I know the pieces fit
'Cause I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smouldering
Fundamental differing
Pure intention juxtaposed
Will set two lovers' souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes
Testing our communication
The light that fueled our fire then
Has burned a hole between us so
We cannot seem to reach an end
Crippling our communication

I know the pieces fit
'Cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame
It doesn't mean I don't desire
To point the finger, blame the other
Watch the temple topple over
To bring the pieces back together
Rediscover communication

The poetry
That comes from the squaring off between
And the circling is worth it
Finding beauty in the dissonance

There was a time that the pieces fit
But I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smouldering
Strangled by our coveting
I've done the math enough to know
The dangers of our second guessing
Doomed to crumble unless we grow
And strengthen our communication

Cold silence has
A tendency to
Atrophy any
Sense of compassion

Between supposed brothers
Between supposed lovers

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 03:20 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/14/21 03:28 PM
Had a two door '64 Buick LeSabre coupe -original v8 (300?) with high compression/aluminum heads.

A couple of 1978 VW transporters -2000cc -one a campmobile with poptop from the factory -another I converted.

Original '74 F100 Custom long bed with a 305 -3 in a tree.

Now have a huge '74 Dodge Maxi Wagon van with a 360 -727 -3.23 limited slip.
Converting it to a camper -just fits a twin mattress -sideways! 12 feet from rear door to back of front seat (4x8 sheets fit through rear doors). would love to put a poptop on it with the bed up top for more room below. Originally a passenger van, but still looks mean with rims and beefy tires.
Has like 12 windows all around -15 if you count windshields and vents.
Most of the interior pulled to be customized and the outside could be prettier -needs seals, but I got it when they were talking recurring stimulus which did not happen, so has to wait.

Made an observation deck in it for my pups -they love it, so I love it.

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 02:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/14/21 02:56 PM
Some contributing factors might be that people learned to spend less -a household might realize they need only one job rather than two -some might be growing their own food -and some became self-employed or similar.

Decreased dependence on a centralized system is not really a bad thing (the idea behind victory gardens) -as long as the centralized system can adjust and make it an advantage also. If people see they can not count on something, they will be less likely to become dependent.

Those who had least and needed most fared the worst by the initial responses/lack thereof. More focus should have been on relief and aid than stimulus -people first -then the economy. (Poor people can't save stimulus -they spend money like there is no tomorrow -because without that money there really wasn't much of one)

It is good to realize, also, that the big folks are very much dependent on the little folks.

no photo
Sat 08/14/21 07:54 AM
drinker

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 08:46 AM
I will spend money on beer, doritos, gadgets, games, stuff I'm convinced I need but never use.....

but find it difficult to spend on super important and necessary things....

What's up with that?

Do I not like myself or something?

noway

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 08:40 AM
And... it's the one thing you can wear when not wearing anything whoa

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 08:04 AM
Spend time in nature -as much as you can where you are -and go out (or even when staying in while social distancing) with the purpose of looking for opportunities to do good.

Some destroy each other and the world.
Some do nothing while wanting things to be better.
Some make others and the world better.

Which do you think are happy?

no photo
Mon 08/09/21 07:54 AM

You mean like it tickles the earth to make it wobble? rofl
I am waiting for you to press the big green button maximus and tell me what it does biggrin waving

no photo
Sun 08/08/21 08:17 AM

It's all very fine and dandy everyone having a body that can subdue all things unto it, but I would be like flippin Highlander..:smile:

no disrespect Doofus.

That's why we are temporarily stuck on this rock hurling through space -until we can not mess things up.

no photo
Sun 08/08/21 08:09 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/08/21 08:15 AM
Religion chat is appropriate, I suppose.... not like anything can be hidden these days anyway -"where it is not appropriate" is meaningless if everything can be accessed in the first place. I'm also just paraphrasing the bible -which may -at least presently -be found in quite a few places. Folks might want to look into such things now -before there is a "famine of the word".

Isn´t it all just a question of combining the physical and spiritual worlds? We have our physical bodies of elementary matters and our spiritual soul of Light. When leaving the physical body, our individual souls returns to the collective and universal Light.

I prefer to get more specific.

Everything in existence is connected -there is nothing truly separate............................................................................................................................................... -any separation is by logic/creating some sort of border.

I don't believe we are made of different stuff in our physical body than we will be in a "spirit" body, but on a different level of complexity.
Some things are built from atoms, for example, but atoms are built from other things -and it should be possible for a life form to be essentially subatomic -built from more simple things.
We might see ourselves as simple in comparison with God -and in some ways that would be true.
However, our power is actually limited by the relative complexity of our basic building blocks -the fact that we are based on -and interface on -the atomic level.
We show that to be true by creating extensions of ourselves which can in turn interface on a subatomic level.
The difference would be having such capabilities built into our bodies/design.
Being based on -and interfacing on -the subatomic would give us greater power over the atomic -essentially changing it from within -or below or above -depending on which way you look at it.
Being based on -and interfacing on -the most simple level possible would afford the most power.
Most simple base would equate to "most high" in terms of ability, knowledge and access (omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence) .

The same stuff arranged differently -but allowing for access to different levels of complexity -and so reality.
Biblically, we are "a little lower than the angels".
We are presently "low" because our basic complexity level is "high".
It is our border -limit -keeping us bound to the Earth or a similar set of conditions, and limiting our ability to affect reality.

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 11:27 AM
Whiskey sippin' hippies

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 11:24 AM

DoofusMaximus, check this out...
Steelheart - Say no More
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK4UqLobQrk
This dude has a serious set of lungs!

You checked out Greta Van Fleet yet?

(There is a theory that Robert Plant had a love child lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJg4OJxp-co

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 08:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/07/21 08:13 AM
Many believe they will "go to heaven" -but biblical scripture actually says we are to inherit the Earth first -then the entire creation -the entire universe -"the heavens".
It also says we will be given bodies similar to that which allows for God's omnipotence and extreme creative power -which also means not being bound to the earth -or subject to death.
Just as our bondage to decay will no longer be an issue, so we are to use our creative power to bring wonderful creativity, order and permanence to a universe otherwise subject to extreme natural forces.
We will literally have power over cosmic forces -built into our new bodies.
It may seem impossible, but is a matter of ability to interface -which is what a body IS.
Being less subject and interfacing differently -on a different level -from a different position -could allow for a force which could conceivably counter even the otherwise-inevitable collapse of the universe (if that's really a thing).
Will is a force which may counteract the otherwise-inevitable -to a degree dependent on position, understanding and ability to interface.
God -quite naturally -as the original -holds the top position -but he will bring us very near his own position and grant us knowledge and a powerful interface.

Why? Because it will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! shocked

Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.

Isa 45:18For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Phil 3:21Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 07:41 AM
Hi! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 07:37 AM
I'm kinda pinkish and beige with freckles

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 07:34 AM
The problem finding it is due to a general lack of it.

We love each other less and less -have less actual concern for the well-being of others. We focus on ourselves more and more -to the detriment of ourselves as well as others. We do not educate on the subject. We lack natural affection more and more due to becoming callous from experiencing the opposite. We divide into offense and defense.

Even those who love truly often do not know how to do it correctly.
Love is something you have for another -ideally each other, but if you do not have the necessary understanding and skills it can go terribly wrong.
The understanding and skills can be taught -but it is the one subject we teach the least.

It is true that we have to first learn to treat ourselves well -care about ourselves -which often includes unlearning what we were taught one way or another -and filling a void left by a lack of love and care in the first place.... so we can get past and out of ourselves enough to show love to someone else properly -but love is outward. It is wanting the best for another and acting accordingly (as well as being in awe of another and sharing the worlds without and within).

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 10:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 08/06/21 10:16 PM
Cornershop ft Bubbley Kaur -'Once There Was A Wintertime'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WOfqpb148o

I have no idea what the lyrics mean -it just makes me happy :)

no photo
Fri 08/06/21 10:06 PM
To anyone who ever had a wonderful first love.....

First Love Never Die -Soko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Y2jfK06pY

Might be the most beautiful and innocent song I have ever heard -goosebumps and sniffles every time -I never get both together -but i do with this song.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25