Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 03:55 PM
Chicken and cheese enchiladas with salsa verde, pico de gallo and sour cream... and margaritas

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 03:27 PM
except when we collected about a hundred frogs -mama no like

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 03:26 PM
We had a pet goat named Vicious when I was little -walked him in public on a leash -used to headbutt each other. Had enough land for a few different animals.
I feel bad for city kids. It is good to be around animals.

no photo
Thu 09/09/21 07:33 AM
Depends on your agreement -or the overall situation and what they would likely want if not stated.
Same with promises.

no photo
Tue 09/07/21 02:35 PM
They make some good rotisserie chicken, though -and some nice warm pan frances

no photo
Tue 09/07/21 12:41 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 09/07/21 12:42 PM
ooops double post

no photo
Tue 09/07/21 12:38 PM

I am on the hunt for a specific leather jacket.

Ooooooh gonna wear mine this winter -black leather but not biker type -with hood -I replaced the buttons with peace symbol buttons -except the top collar one -gonna get a small rose button for that (was my mom's name)

no photo
Tue 09/07/21 08:57 AM
Food. I am so hungry. Pizza, KFC, fajitas with salsa and sour cream, lasagne, blueberry pie with ice cream, steak, roasted potatoes and caramelized onions... all going through my brain... but I don't have any of that. :(

no photo
Tue 09/07/21 08:28 AM
We obviously actively love someone the best way we know how -but that is not necessarily how another wants to be loved. It may not mean she does not like or appreciate the fact that you do things, but perhaps she would be happier if you did things differently.
She may be at the point of not wanting to be with you at all for whatever reason -otherwise, if you can communicate and see what she does not like, maybe you can learn to do things differently -or not do some things.

This is kind of a weird example, but I am extremely religious (biblical).
One might think that I would like any sort of music by those of similar belief, but most religious music makes me cringe. I would much prefer heavy metal with lyrics that simply speak the truth to most religious music. It just sounds way too sappy for me.
The same goes for songs you love -but you've heard too many times.

Guys are pretty thick -and not mind-readers, either. Women hate to have to tell us what they want or are thinking -but they often do have to do just that -at least the main points. If you can get the main points, then you can get creative with bringing new "music" into the relationship -or backing things down a notch if they are overwhelmed by your efforts.

( religious music I do like.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE )

no photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:18 AM
apparently, it's all you need
hurts
conquers all
stinks
see no color
is in the air

no photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:11 AM
Used to be you could tell by the way she was holding the rolling pin -but now that they are liberated it could be anything -briefcase, smart phone, cutting off your allowance....
The trick is to not be a typical male.

(I know -that was so wrong on so many levels -but there is a point there somewhere -been watching too much stand-up comedy)

no photo
Sun 09/05/21 08:03 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/05/21 08:03 AM
No- you can't change anyone -though you might have an effect on their wanting to change.
Her behavior may also put you at risk in various ways.
You can love someone without being too involved in the wrong ways.
Not sure what you want, but ...If the way it is now is enough for you -that is up to you. Accept what is.
If not -move on.

no photo
Sat 09/04/21 05:18 PM
"Mick... things are not so grim... put down the black paint and have another beer, mate"

no photo
Sat 09/04/21 03:20 PM
Ozzy (Over the Mountain)
Lemmy (March or Die)

no photo
Sat 09/04/21 03:17 PM
uhhh hello... David Lee Roth
Unchained
Dance the Night Away
Atomic Punk

no photo
Sat 09/04/21 12:14 PM
French fry taster.

no photo
Fri 09/03/21 03:01 PM
I think the personality expressing the thoughts can make any language sound beautiful -or not so much.
Words express so much more than some realize.

As with music, beautiful speech is as much in the silences as it is in the noises

no photo
Wed 09/01/21 11:28 AM
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak -as they say...

Been through so much, mind and body have crashed...

not something you can will yourself out of... but they say it is temporary

no photo
Tue 08/31/21 10:39 AM
very good poem!

no photo
Tue 08/31/21 10:37 AM
I was just thinking about how I'm not the greatest catch these days.
It's good to have a realistic understanding of yourself, but acknowledging your state and limitations can be difficult. Another might not see you the same way -or find the same things important -but knowing allows for informed decisions and knowing deal breakers before getting too involved.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25