Community > Posts By > DoofusMaximus

no photo
Fri 10/22/21 08:22 AM
Lotta people don't truly love each other. ohwell

no photo
Fri 10/22/21 07:59 AM
Edited by DoofusMaximus on Fri 10/22/21 08:00 AM
I Love You Man (bromantic comedy), Failure to Launch, Yes Man, Overboard, Seems Like Old Times, Benny & Joon

no photo
Fri 10/22/21 07:48 AM
I have lost so much weight my undawearz won't even stay up
saving on food, but need new clothes
oops

no photo
Fri 10/22/21 07:37 AM
Gardening, yard work, DIY, van interior and paint

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 08:23 AM
not to mention that having any kind of strong emotion is just too much right now -they really do require a lot of energy. could become habitual, though -so have to watch the line between tired and lazy

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 08:19 AM
I think of some really cool stuff, so I'm not bored and don't feel lonely when alone. I need to be more active doing cool stuff -but have needed a rest.
Interacting with cool people is great, but many interactions are negative -so not wanting to deal with that is understandable.

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 08:12 AM
< Nods. Wasn't listening. Hopes she does not request that I repeat. frown

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 07:47 AM
Be happy being an introvert. Everyone has a different level of tolerance, etc., for interaction (which can also change). However, when you realize at times you want to be outgoing, but are afraid, anxious or don't know what to do, making yourself gain experience in interacting with people can give you skills and confidence.

If you are really unhappy being an introvert -then maybe you are just an extrovert who can't find the door.

no photo
Wed 10/20/21 07:31 AM
One can only take opportunities allowed by circumstances.

no photo
Tue 10/19/21 02:47 PM
what ever happened to I'll show you mine if you show me yours?

no photo
Mon 10/18/21 08:46 AM

Lolz is that really a happening thing? Me, I feel uncomfortable with a pro masseuse too! I am not comfortable with intimate touch from someone who I don't know intimately!

@motowndowntown: With you on this :thumbsup:

reminded of George Costanza's massage... "I think it moved" lol

no photo
Mon 10/18/21 08:41 AM

Paying to seek comfort in the arms of a stranger.
Isn't that called...prostitution?

I think that is when more than arms are involved

no photo
Mon 10/18/21 08:35 AM
Edited by DoofusMaximus on Mon 10/18/21 08:35 AM
Neglecting my own nutrition had much to do with things.... doesn't matter what you do to the outside if the teeth don't get what they need from the inside.
I can see them getting whiter from within now that I am eating better, etc. -didn't realize they were actually getting more translucent.

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:21 PM
Edited by DoofusMaximus on Sat 10/16/21 08:22 PM
I would be ok with being paid to be company for someone -no physical stuff -just someone to talk to -do stuff with...

I would get fired for being too quiet, though

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 09:04 AM

The Mona Lisa comes to mind. Some seem to find her coy closed-lip smile alluring.

Personally I'm self-conscious about my smile because I have a broken front tooth.

Closed-lip or toothy, I appreciate smiles that exude warmth and joy.

My last husband had a chipped tooth and was embarresed about it. All his pics were closed lipped smiles. I still fell in love with his personality and his 'Di Vinci' smile. Genuine people dont sweat the small stuff.
i guess that depends on what you consider genuine and small stuff . Attraction is always important it helps keeps a relationship strong . When that dies so too does the relationship .

Nah -I don't think loving old couples are there for the physical attraction

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:53 AM
Edited by DoofusMaximus on Sat 10/16/21 09:01 AM
Smiles are not always appropriate -and many don't want to "try" to smile.

When you are positive and life is going well, great -but that's just not always the case.

I am extremely positive, actually -but that doesn't change the fact that there are difficult times. It has definitely helped get me through them, but when you're sucking on a huge lemon it understandably affects your expression.
laugh

Non-smiles can also express positive things about or for someone

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:46 AM
I definitely need to switch toothpaste -yours must have some natural kiwi extract or some other secret natural whitener

I often forget to brush soon after -maybe that's it

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:37 AM
Don't know how effective that would be without knowing them at all

maybe as a reminder

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 06:58 PM
gonna get a whoopin' too -at least the big baddies of that day :p

"And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth."

no photo
Fri 10/15/21 09:17 AM
That's just too many G's. Who needs so many G's?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25