Sun 11/07/21 09:17 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nurse Kitteh

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 07:58 PM
I do Zumba with my pups

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 07:56 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again. Someone on my family tree was messing with Sasquatch. I'm super hairy. Chest hairs poke thought my t shirts. I don't care except when someone thinks they are not attached and tries to remove them

no photo
Sat 11/06/21 07:51 PM
went to get the mail and forgot I had my yoga shorts on -construction workers next door busted out laughing. good thing I like to make people laugh.

no photo
Wed 11/03/21 07:55 PM
better than a phantom itch -you scratch where you think it is but it still itches -sometimes you can scratch elsewhere and it goes away -sometimes not. rant

no photo
Wed 11/03/21 08:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 11/03/21 08:38 AM
There is nothing wrong with just 2 people gaining experience together.
In fact, it's absolutely beautiful. Learning along the way together is better than shagging a bunch of people to be good at sex for "the one". They may like things different, anyway -not to mention the countless troubles/ adverse effects on society and later relatioships associated with non-committed sexual relationships.

Dating is one thing -for sex, buy a manual or something and talk to each other about what you like and do not.
It's not like getting good at sex together is difficult work -and there is far more intimacy.

A period of courtship allows for finding the right person -even inspection of the goods if you must -not to mention the sexual tension building up for later
love

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 06:01 AM
yah bromance is weird

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:57 AM
sounds anything but intimate

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:55 AM
Best to quit after the first real indication of disinterest -or things get weird

"No thanks"
"No"
"I'm not interested"
"Dude go away before I call the cops"

no photo
Tue 11/02/21 05:48 AM
Biblically speaking......

War, famine, disease, natural disasters, etc..... WOULD result in the destruction of all of humanity and much of nature -if the time was not cut short.
Only a remnant of the present human population will remain to repopulate when complete destruction is prevented by the returning Christ...
That will be the end of war (only one more failed attempt after) and the beginning of making all things new.
All of the dead will eventually be resurrected. Even those whose works were not good will be "saved, yet so as by fire"

Then we will inherit the entire creation -as it says, the "heavens" "were formed to be inhabited"

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 06:31 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/31/21 07:02 PM
This implies construction from purpose.

Not necessarily -but it would logically have been the singularity itself which was constructed from purpose -packaged, then executed.... like a seed that does nothing until planted.

The fact that the singularity was specifically a universe seed indicates more simple states prior to its existence -and a process(or) which brought simplicity to the point of the singularity.

The greatest creative process would have taken place between greatest possible simplicity and the singularity.

It is more logical that a "self" developed and was responsible for specifying the universe seed -than it simply developing.

Not only is the universe what one should expect a "self" to create -as it answers psychological needs (what would a "God" logically do?) -but a "self" is the required mechanism to make more states of nature possible. Therefore it is logical that a self developed first.

All life or more simple "selves" would have basic similarities -input/perception -processing/reaction -output/action -but in different configurations and levels of complexity -and would be logically separate from environment due to those attributes.

Self-awareness would be by way of perception and thought feedback loops.
When looking in a mirror, an aware life form has a feedback loop from itself to the mirror -but a self-aware life form has a feedback loop (mirror) in its mind that allows a sort of third-person perspective on itself and the mirror -so it would be able to perceive it was itself in the mirror rather than just something. In its mind it would be looking at itself looking at the mirror.

A complex self is able to perceive present possible states of nature and arrange them in ways nature alone would not -and it would do so in ways which would suit its developing needs and then desires.

That is the case with mankind and present nature -and would always have been the case at any level.

Interesting note.... to be completely self-aware, we would have to have feedback loops which informed us of the state of every part of our self. For example, we are self-aware, but not to the point of knowing the present state of all of our components and systems. We might feel pain -but we don't get a readout from ourselves of exactly what is amiss that we might consider. We get a general idea of where the pain is. Our unconscious self does detect more specific states and adjusts the system -while "we" are unaware. what

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 06:15 PM
Just read that rates of autism were 1 in 10,000 in the 60s -and are now 1 in 38.

There are so many things like that it is overwhelming to think about.

Fortunately, there will be a new world soon!

Isa 65:17 For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 08:12 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 10/31/21 08:16 AM

I love sugar free menthol cough drops.

some pharmacy chain -can't remember -had these sugar free strawberry ones -too yummy -way better than halls -couldn't save them for when I needed them

I like chewing two menthol really quick and breathing in my mouth and out my nose so I get a huge menthol blast to my lungs and nostrils -opens everything up better than sucking on them.... but then I have to clean my teeth really well

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 08:09 AM
having elbow and shoulder trouble -having two dogs that always want to go different ways is taking its toll -can't play battlefield or play the guitar until I heal, but I still do so healing is slow :(

I lack self-discipline and patience

gonna get two bungee leashes and just let them do whatever -have to take my shoulders out of the mix

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 07:45 AM
flowerforyou waving :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/31/21 07:34 AM
“Careful, man, there’s a beverage here.” -The Dude

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25