Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 12/09/21 09:09 PM

I'd love to volunteer at a soup kitchen if there were any around.

You should just make soup and other stuff and deliver it!
happy

no photo
Wed 12/08/21 08:30 AM

I dislike wearing gloves while doing yard work.

Spoken like a true non-Texan -or non-Bougainvillea owner.

We kinda hafta wear gloves with all the thorns, stickers, bees and bugs.

no photo
Wed 12/08/21 08:25 AM
Got kicked out of Austin, TX -like the whole city

no photo
Mon 12/06/21 08:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 12/06/21 08:06 PM
I was thinking about the time I drank spiced rum and ruby red grapefruit juice regularly while doing carpentry.... built a mighty fine porch, but it took me a few months

I think I have an intermittently addictive personality. I overdo stuff for a while -then I'm over it.

no photo
Sun 12/05/21 03:29 PM
far out, man

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 07:54 AM
I don't blame you if this is how they do it in Idaho............

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 07:50 AM
Too early for sea monsters -but perfect time for the spiced rum

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 07:34 AM
make the world go away -one of my mom and dad's songs

https://youtu.be/lq0Ri9e6SY0

no photo
Sat 12/04/21 07:25 AM
all this talk of winter... started thinking about "lady starlight" by the scorpions.... really is an awesome song... and the chords are perfect for creating a winter night feeling.... you can almost feel the cold nose and cornstarchy sound under your feet

no photo
Sun 11/28/21 09:35 PM
Odoban! look it up

kills mold, lots of other stuff, eliminates odors, cleans, smells like eucalyptus

a one-and-done type stuff if you want to be sure everything harmful is a goner

no photo
Sun 11/28/21 09:27 PM
not exactly sure what that is -but it rings a bell

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 11/26/21 09:30 PM
I think you can technically fall in love with someone online -but you are more likely to be disappointed when finally meeting. You don't actually know what it is like to be with them.
Our minds tend to fill in the blanks -and though you may actually be in love, it may not be with a person who actually is as they seem.
I would advise asking every possible question about everything -checking for deal-breakers -video chatting -even chatting with their friends to get an idea of how they are perceived by others....before meeting -and allow for the possibility that they may be different than you imagined.

no photo
Thu 11/25/21 07:28 AM
The way things always work is.......

much more goes into things being done the first time... then it's just a matter of repetition.

no photo
Wed 11/24/21 09:28 AM
"I could tell you were just a regular person." ohwell

I do need reassurance now and then. lol

no photo
Mon 11/22/21 08:51 AM
Wondering why it is so hard to understand that in order for things to work right -you gotta make things work right.

no photo
Mon 11/22/21 08:49 AM
I think after one you are pretty much no longer a virgin

no photo
Sun 11/21/21 07:38 AM
I am worried about getting old dude butt.
I have lost a bunch of weight but mostly by exercising -so toned muscles yet skin hasn't snapped back yet -hopefully it looks more Brazilian than nonexistent -never had much of one anyway
ohwell

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 06:50 PM
There is nothing actually real about a digital photo.
It is a fair approximation, but, as it must be stored digitally, it is code attempting to recreate what was originally sensed by the camera.

I'd much prefer a direct image. Even with any imperfections caused by lenses, film, etc., the image was still directly caused by the actual photons of the moment.

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 07:21 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/18/21 07:49 AM
I think maybe we can know -at east to a certain degree.

If nothing is actually created or destroyed, then the universe is (some or only a part of) the same thing which existed before it, outside it -whatever.
We weren't "there" in sequence of events, but it is "here" as the result of those events. The same pre-universe "stuff" is all around us -even is us.

It simply hasn't been a focus or consideration for most.
Reverse-engineering an entire universe is an astounding feat -we just have to keep at it.

As for a collapse or freeze -and our position/ability to manipulate....
The more we are able to understand and manipulate smaller and smaller components of matter (energy), etc., the greater effect we may have. The most basic components would literally be pre-universe stuff -and the universe just its present arrangement.

I mean... we are literally worried about things like accidentally creating a black hole on Earth... discussing things like "the anti-God" in movies (something that essentially unzips the present state of things) -and for good reason.

"Self" -creativity -whatever -is a force which is able to consciously oppose and manipulate otherwise-natural forces and tendencies.
Presently,we are able to alter the natural course of events on Earth -even potentially avoid its destruction by meteors, etc., because our abilities have increased. It is not impossible that our abilities continue to increase to include more of the universe and cosmic events.
We may theoretically increase even to the point of holding back the natural tendency of the universe to collapse or freeze or whatever (better throw another log on the universe fire).

One of my favorite bible quotes has to do with just that -and is made possible by being given improved bodies/interfaces.
Things would naturally happen to the universe... unless....
(Rom 8:21)"the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God"
(Phil 3:21)Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

(from before... there are spontaneous reactions -and they must precede and produce the non-spontaneous/deliberate. Once the deliberate is done, the spontaneous continues on a new path until something deliberate is done again)

no photo
Tue 11/16/21 05:31 PM
staaaaaank -I need a shower bad

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25