Community > Posts By > IchabodCrane

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 01/24/11 05:01 PM
i would imagine that the antichrist, if there is such a thing, would be able to fool humans a little better than that. if you already knew that this fellow is the leader of the illuminati then it sounds like he has the cunning of a brick. he's blown his cover a little early and he still has alot of work to do.
the pope is probably putting on his ***-kicking boots and filling supersoakers with holy water right now.

IchabodCrane's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:31 PM
"I'm looking for a SUCCESSFUL man."

...meaning you'd better have money.

IchabodCrane's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:29 PM
deeeeaaaatttthhh!!

IchabodCrane's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:26 PM
^haha, nice pic. ham soda.
my real name is aaron. later on i will change it to Felix Cited.

IchabodCrane's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:12 PM
smashing pumpkins - the everlasting gaze

IchabodCrane's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:05 PM
yeah me too ron. happened about the same amount of time ago too. Found out in the worst possible way, too. You know what I mean. That pretty much shot my nerves and since I have had a rough time trusting anyone enough to have the balls to go for another relationship.
Why did she cheat? She was obviously unhappy in the relationship and couldnt bring herself to talk to me about. I think that about sums it up. I can't fathom doing that to someone, all i could think about would be how much it could hurt them.
I guess not everyone has the same conscience.

IchabodCrane's photo
Tue 10/19/10 10:32 PM
nice, you're looking pretty good for a 100 year old. whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

IchabodCrane's photo
Tue 10/19/10 10:19 PM
Edited by IchabodCrane on Tue 10/19/10 10:27 PM
why, man. why the clowns.

anyways! how do you add images to posts??

EDIT: Sorry, never mind. I figured it out!

Here's a quick thing i made as payment for any damages i may have caused.

IchabodCrane's photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:03 PM
well if you want to try having a guy friend, i am an experienced and licensed Friend Man. I am available for $29.95 a month or $299.95 a year. My boss isn't going to like this, but I'm going to give you a free try-before-you-buy coupon, but you have to use it. Like, now.

But really though, if you ever feel like chatting or anything my inbox is always there. laugh

IchabodCrane's photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:52 PM
I have some friends who are girls, and so far they seem to be staying that way. so i think it's possible. i mean there have been times my mind was wandering and i found myself staring at her curves.
i'm a guy, and i can't help but notice things like that sometimes. if she wanted to be closer with me than just friends, i probably would do it. but things being the way they are, those girls are just friends and thats awesome too, because they are wonderful people.
besides, i'd probably **** it all up if i dated one of them and then i'd be minus a girlfriend and a best friend.
**** that.

IchabodCrane's photo
Tue 10/19/10 07:36 PM
wow, after i went to sleep yesterday this thread exploded all over the place! How do you reply to everyone all at once?
I don't really understand why there is so much concern over what we wear. I tend to wear dark colours or just solid colours, i have never really paid much other attention to my clothes other than that. If someone who really doesnt have any reason to care thinks that they have to help me find some new clothes, then sure, i guess i could own some more pants. He also mentioned polo shirts, but for some reason I don't think i really want to own any polo shirts.

@pmarco41: I know, you're right. I was whining and I regretted doing so immediately after posting. By all rights, the post should have been deleted and I did spend some time trying to find a remove or delete option somewhere. But fortunately, esebulldog replied and i think what he said was exactly what i needed to hear. sometimes you can't see the forest for all the trees. I'm sorry I littered your forum with my gibberish...

davidben1: your writing style is cool. either that, or you've been into the catnip... I like that you mentioned STOP THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF because that is something i was musing about the other week, i remember writing IGNORE THYSELF in my sketchbook at some point. I just need to stop thinking about how awful i feel, because that will probably never go away. what i am feeling doesnt matter, my goal is to move forward and always do my best to improve the lives of others. that and become content and maybe familiar with who (or what? smokin) i am. feels kind of dumb to still be trying to figure myself out.

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 08:11 PM
HI! i'm new too, when i came here i thought i was trying to find myself a date... but what i found was much better. the people here helped me in ways i never thought they would!

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 07:49 PM
i was going to suggest talking to your brother about it, get him to tell his friend to stop pestering you. you are not obligated to agree with anything just because this is your brothers friend... he is your brother's friend because your brother likes him. hes not YOUR friend. you can't impose friends upon people.
i think the proper thing to do would be ask your brother to tell him that you don't care about his battles. be clear about it! also tell your brother that if he doesnt tell his friend to stop, then you will.
WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER.

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 07:38 PM
alright, but dont hurt me. your default pic, the lighting is harsh and youre missing an eyeball! what i think is you should use pic #11. (you have alot of pictures. #11 is the one where you seem to be lying down sideways or something) i just like it, sure its a little blurry but the framing is nice, and i'm a sucker for eyes.
really though, it all depends on what kind of guy youre trying to attract! choose the picture that YOU like!

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 07:26 PM
slayer, amon amarth, lamb of god, arch enemy, dethklok (haha), manson, meshuggah, cannibal corpse, mors principum est and napalm death... there are more in my playlist but i dont have all day. smokin
but honestly the range of music i listen to is so wide i go from hearing death metal to hearing pachelbel.
go figure...

although, i refuse to listen to rap or hip-hop. that is just not my cup of tea. hmm, speaking of tea...

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 07:07 PM

I like it when I can get a gal to play Gary had a little lamb and go BAAAAAH!smokin

gotta watch those sheepherders...

they are a dangerous bunch. what with their staves and their fancy fields of grass.

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 07:05 PM
wow, thanks guys... inspiring stuff...smokin

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 06:59 PM
if everyone is telling you not to get back together with your ex... they probably already know what has happened with you and him. and possibly, will happen again. Sometimes you get too close to a person to really see the situation that you are in.

my life drawing teacher always pointed out that once you get too close to a drawing, you can't see the important details anymore. you have to step back, turn it upside down, anything to just get a fresh perspective. that's why your friends and family are telling you these things, they have already that objective point of view that you need.

so thats what you have to do. turn this relationship upside down, step back, objectively look at the entire situation. maybe try just honestly writing down everything that you think about what has happened, and then read it. maybe that can show you how you really feel about things.

you can even burn it afterwards if that helps.

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 06:38 PM
Edited by IchabodCrane on Mon 10/18/10 06:40 PM
@soufiehere: no kidding! i've never found this level of community support anywhere online before, i wasnt expecting this. i've been visiting for one day and i'm already in love with all of you!

@thayet153: jade has one ear that became folded over... so now i call her Earie sometimes...

IchabodCrane's photo
Mon 10/18/10 06:28 PM
@thayet153: thank you, and i do have a cat that i love! for you, i posted her picture in my photos section... her name is jade!

Previous 1