Community > Posts By > zinger007

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:21 PM
uhoh and apparently there's 300 000 chinese up here in Canada waiting to go down there and kick some ***. lol ah what to believe and what not to eh.

http://scarletwhore.com/?p=1654

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:48 PM

Tell all the married men on here
Ladies are NO Fools HERE!

Oh I'm sure there are plenty of both married men and women as well on here lol its not just a male thing, being married. ;)

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/18/10 04:10 PM
K now I'm curious to know lol how many people here have a degree?

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/18/10 03:10 PM

If you want a decent paying job, you need a DEGREE.

um no you don't. Plenty of Trades you can get jobs in and training as you go
and they pay great. Funny how many people go into University for a degree and
you ask what they're going to do when they get out and they don't know. Getting
a degree in no way guarantees you a job at all. Especially these days. Nowadays the
key to a good paying job is more who you know then what you know it seems.

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:02 PM

Google.

LOL yeah. he's probably just hoping someone knows a "good" one as opposed to the hundreds of crap ones he'll find through google. lol I don't think there are many good ones. None with cool forums like this that I've seen.

A good one? It's a dating site, not a gold mine...I think if you are at this point you have exhausted all of the 'better' choices.

So what are the "better" choices? I'm not here for dating myself but maybe you can help him out. . And by good I mean one's that aren't just out to suck your money out of your pocket, ones like this one that actually have forums where you can actually interact with people and not just profiles.
Maybe I misunderstood what you meant by "being at this point" lol

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:25 PM
Never used one on ours but I don't see a problem with them. Especially these days with even more weirdos out there and amusement parks and malls are so much more crowded, it takes a split second for a child to run off. I don't think anyone can say that they either are holding their childs hand or have their eye on them for every second they are out somewhere and it only takes a second for them to wander off. I think its absurd to compare it to leashing an animal otherwise you have to consider putting your child in a playpen or crib caging them like an animal and just as wrong. I think the best ones are the ones that go from your wrist to theirs. I have to say there were times when I'd wished I'd had one. lol

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:15 PM

i like when a canadian woman says"what is this all aboot"

LOL yeah damn easterners have everyone thinking we all talk like that. lol All it takes is one Newfie to get us all stereotyped. lol

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:14 PM

Google.

LOL yeah. he's probably just hoping someone knows a "good" one as opposed to the hundreds of crap ones he'll find through google. lol I don't think there are many good ones. None with cool forums like this that I've seen.

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:08 PM
So what's everyone's favourite accent, the one that gets you going when you hear it.
For me would have to be Texan, took awhile to understand what my girlfriend was saying at first
sometimes lol but between her voice and her accent, hot damn its sexy as can be. I think the hardest for me to understand is Louisiana, holy crap. lol Is pretty cool how many different accents there actually are down there in the US. I've been told by a few they love my accent but its like um, hello, I'm Canadian eh we don't have one. Lol

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:01 PM
For sure it has. As far as meeting people goes anyways. Its a virtual smorgasbord. I think there's always been that question as adults, where to go to meet people. Especially when a lot of us have busy lives between work and possibly kids. So much easier this way to meet such a large variety of people, even not just for dating but getting advice and suggestions from.

zinger007's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:39 PM

you're a mean individual.
i hope a pitbull kills you.
since apparently that's all they go around doing.

I agree with you. Funny how Cesar Millan, the WORLD's top dog person even says how gentle they can be and that its the owners.
And if you take note the OP's handle is "Cats love me" so tells me cat lover not dog lover. Just a guess....

zinger007's photo
Mon 11/15/10 06:43 AM

Even if they kept a list of who bought that rag, there is nothing they could do about it. Absolutely nothing.

Well I'm sure if you were in a position such as a teacher or something along that lines there sure as heck is something they could do about it.

A teacher? What about the parents? Why does all the responsibility always fall on the teacher? They're there to teach, not raise our kids. Its up to parents to protect their children. That starts by talking to their kids as soon as they're old enough to understand that there are bad people in this world, they look like our neighbor, and for the kids to inform the parents if anyone touches them. Check out their friends living environment, talk to the friends' parents, meet them at their house, and be cautious of anyone that makes you feel uncomfortable. If you have doubts then tell your child under NO circumstances are they allowed in their friends house. My daughter threw a fit when I told her she wasn't allowed in her friends house (some uncles and grandfather lived there, all unemployed) but once I explained to her what could possibly happen, she understood. Courts want actual evidence before a conviction, they won't use the fact that just because a perv bought a perv book then they're guilty. Wish it was that easy when it came to pervs, but if that were the case then they'd have to go after everyone who bought Playboy or Playgirl. It ultimately lies with the parents to educate their children about people like this.

That was just an example of a person of trust in our children's lives as far as in as much they require background checks. And yes, it normally is more often then not a family member or friend, sadly enough. I wasn't saying its upto teachers to teach our kids about that stuff, I meant if you buy the book and are in a position of trust with children it would red flag you.
There's a slight difference between playboy and a book regarding children. Its upto the US to change its laws so people can keep hiding behind "freedom of speech". When it comes to children there should be zero tolerance for this kind of garbage. Just look at the one statement the author made, "no to penentration but kissing and fondling is ok". If they don't want to charge the guy whatever but no way should anyone be peddling that kind of crap.
Seriously though, what kind of idiot writes and tries selling something like that in the first place? Someone will get the guy, thats guaranteed. And I'll happily contribute to the person's defense fund when they do.

zinger007's photo
Mon 11/15/10 03:32 AM

I find it interesting that if you do an internet search of how to make a bomb you go on a terrorist watch list, but if you sell a book about pedophilia you are covered by the first amendment..

something is seriously wrong with this society.

Well hopefully they track the people who do buy it. Not a bad way to catch a few sickos if you think about it. That Chris Hanson from Dateline should set up another sting like this and show up at the door of the people who order it.

Wouldn't that technically be a violation to your right to privacy. I would think you have a reasonable expectation of privacy with purchases you make online.

I think your right to privacy ends somewhere along with the right to free speech etc. I figure if you're buying a book like that then you should pretty much know someone's going to be watching you.
You buy a book like that, you should have no rights.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 07:57 PM

Even if they kept a list of who bought that rag, there is nothing they could do about it. Absolutely nothing.

Well I'm sure if you were in a position such as a teacher or something along that lines there sure as heck is something they could do about it.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 06:29 PM
I'll get greedy and ask for two things, curing my dad and my best friend of cancer.
Sorry to downer your thread, but for me, if it wasn't for my daughter I'd just skip Christmas this year.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 06:21 PM

Webcam technology.

that would help some in the LDR. At least you could see and hear eachother everyday. But you still aren't touching. But I guess it might work better that way.

Not sure about most but I figure you'd plan on getting together sooner then later. For my girlfriend and I it works out great for us at the moment. Both of us are busy at the moment with our kids and work and stuff and trying to get our stuff together so this way, we're not in each others space or face. I think you can avoid a lot of potential problems if your lives aren't both completely smooth at the moment. Neither of us has a problem moving either but when you do have kids you do want to make sure things are worked out before you do. I've always believed some things are worth waiting for.
Yes, would def love to be touching but, I also want to make sure its the right person for me whom I'm touching. I also never blame people for being skeptical about LDR's, be lieing if I said I wasn't before, pretty sure I laughed at my share of people over it too.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 04:11 PM

I've dabbled with LDRs enough to know that it's not for me. I wouldn't do it again.

What were your findings that has bought you to this thought?

The 3 D's --

too much Deception, Dishonesty, and Distance....

I need to be with someone I can spend time with on a regular basis....

Yeah, that would definately turn a lot of people off of LDR's. I just found that you can still find the Deception and Dishonesty plenty enough in local relationships. Its amazing how people can be everything you always wanted one moment then as soon as they have their hooks in you, bam, they totally change.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 03:52 PM
Lobster and King Crab legs along with jumbo prawns and bacon wrapped scallops with a filet mignon on the side washed down with blueberry cheesecake.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 03:28 PM

The Captain and Eileena are a prime example that they can and do work. happy
I believe trust is the main thing in LDR's. I'm not particularly fond of the idea, as I think it is nice to ba able to just spend time together/ actually be able to touch in person. But each situation is different.

I've got a few friend's who've met that way too and are still together, is always nice to see people who they do work for. Its like any relationship type, heck look how many of us are divorced on here. Didn't meet my exwife though an LDR, maybe if I had of I would have gotten to know her first and I wouldn't have made the mistake I did. I was never fond of the idea but, if the market for possible partners in your own area is sparse then what the heck, nothing to lose by trying.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 03:12 PM
Yes its possible for sure, I believed for the longest time after my marriage it wasn't but I've found mine.
For me it was a matter of sorting myself out. Learning to tell the difference between love and lust and not trying to find her so hard and to be more open minded. Until I started getting online more, I always figured love could only be found in my own backyard, so I felt limited. The great thing with dating sites and other online sites is it opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Instead of just hundreds or thousands of people to meet you have tens and hundreds of thousands. I guess it comes down to LDR's, sure they start out as LDR's but, if one or the other is willing to move, they don't have to stay that way. Yes, its more risky but, sure gives you a lot more options. For my true love, I'll move anywhere. There's no anchor holding my feet to the ground. I look at it as an adventure. Looking at it, really nothing to lose but everything to gain. We only live once so may as well take some chances.