Community > Posts By > zinger007

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:28 PM

Put how many have learned to Like? Knowing and liking yourself should help you to love yourself, and know what type of Love you want from others.

I want abuse from a woman. Yeah. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I'll set you up with my exwife if you'd like. lol

Hmmmmmm. How good are her cooking skills?

Thanks, you just made me spit my beer out. lol Well she does know how to run the microwave. lol

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:13 PM

Put how many have learned to Like? Knowing and liking yourself should help you to love yourself, and know what type of Love you want from others.

I want abuse from a woman. Yeah. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I'll set you up with my exwife if you'd like. lol

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:34 PM

I think the "league" frame of mind as far as dating goes tends to disappear a bit more
as we get older. I think once people realize what they once thought was the "perfect" partner, isn't so perfect. The jocks aren't quite so perfect anymore as they're no longer the captain of the football team etc. lol And guys learn that even the most physically perfect women have their flaws and aren't always ideal. I think "league" is more a mindset then anything. If you think someone's out of your league then you'll lack the confidence. What's the worst someone can say to you? No. A lot more women are into guys who're more brain then brawn these days because they want someone who can be responsible and be a good family man and take care of them financially too. I never look at a woman as out of my league. Its all about the confidence. lol
this guy reminds me allot of tony hawk

Tell my kids that and they'd laugh and go yeah right, he'd fall on his head if he stepped on a skateboard. lol
maybe you dont have the skills but you looks like that bird man =)

Now if only I had his bank account. LOL
are you thinking what im thinking?? Identy theft?? it's not to late haha =)

Just have to kill all these witnesses first. lol Ok please just drink the punch already!! lol

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:15 PM

I think the "league" frame of mind as far as dating goes tends to disappear a bit more
as we get older. I think once people realize what they once thought was the "perfect" partner, isn't so perfect. The jocks aren't quite so perfect anymore as they're no longer the captain of the football team etc. lol And guys learn that even the most physically perfect women have their flaws and aren't always ideal. I think "league" is more a mindset then anything. If you think someone's out of your league then you'll lack the confidence. What's the worst someone can say to you? No. A lot more women are into guys who're more brain then brawn these days because they want someone who can be responsible and be a good family man and take care of them financially too. I never look at a woman as out of my league. Its all about the confidence. lol

Tell my kids that and they'd laugh and go yeah right, he'd fall on his head if he stepped on a skateboard. lol
maybe you dont have the skills but you looks like that bird man =)

Now if only I had his bank account. LOL

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:08 PM

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 08:07 PM

wow i keep seeing this soulmate question there really must be r&b singers from australia

actually i don't believe in the soulmate theory cause people don't have souls,why do i say this cause its simple i'm an atheist

I'm a huge athiest myself but I do believe in soulmates. I guess I don't look at it as that kind of "soul", more just that you were meant to be together and you know it and can just feel it. I guess it kind of goes along with that "everything happens for a reason" saying. If just one little thing in your life happened different it could change your whole life.
Sorry, I just got off work and lost my train of thought and forgot where I was going with that. lol I'll just shut up and answer the original question with a yes. lol

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 07:59 PM

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 05:37 AM

****ING LOOOOOVE THIS TUNE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YK2E0RS3bA&list=QL&playnext=1

Ah Canadian hip-hop, never disappoints. Swollen Members with Nelly Furtado doing Breath bigsmile

Not a huge hip-hop fan but do love these guys. Great song.

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:56 AM

I have ups and downs with ladies and sometimes it was thier fault atough times mine!!!! If U go into a relationship thinking its gonna end soon, U can Damn bet it probably will!!!Attitude and Humor will take a relationship a LONG way!!!

Definately hafta have humor. lol if I based all women on my exwife I'd probably turn gay. lol Live and learn is the way I look at it like anything else in life. If you don't learn you just keep going in circles.
All women are different.

zinger007's photo
Wed 11/10/10 04:48 AM

I am a fat guy and even do i want a serious relationship with kids and all i iam not able to find a girl who can see past my weight and give me a chance why is that.

Because girls just want a trophy. They want someone who is gorgeous who will treat them like crap and dump them when someone better comes along.

They don't want someone who will actually care for them and love them and treat them right and worship the groud they walk on. Someone who will bring them flowers for no reason other then to see them smile. Someone who will call or text just because they are being thought about, someone who asks how their day went and actually care. Someone who will love honor and protect them.

Someone like me. I may not be the best looking person in the world, far from it actually but I do treat the person I am with with nothing but love, honor and respect.

Sorry, but that kind of attitude is a huge turn off. You just sound bitter and angry with women.

Not bitter, just honest.

nah I'd have to agree with singmesweet, bitter and angry. Would be one thing if you said "some" women but you said women, in other words generalizing all women. Yes there are some women like that, just as there are some men like that. I do feel sorry for you if thats your outlook on women though.

I am not an angry person at all probie.

I was just being honest and truthful Women would rather have some trophy guy that they can show off to their friends over a guy that would care and provide for them and would treat them the way they deserve to be treated.

LOL oh pardon me, I'm new to this particular site so you must know more about women then me eh.

And no, not all women would rather have a trophy guy. I'd guess you're not here to actually meet any women then right?

Last I checked anyone is free to post, pretty sure you're not the site owner. If the site moderator has an issue I'm sure they'll contact me. Myself and others are trying to be helpful to this guy well you're just basically telling him he's got no hope in hell of getting a woman.

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:29 PM
Haha nice, I like that furries one too. hmmmm c'mon, a couple mascots, doing it at center field. lol
k now I hafta add that to my to do list. lol
Great definitions though, I'm going to have to share that with some people, thanks.

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:12 PM
Nice, gotta love Zeppelin. Sad the way new music isn't even music these days, not many skilled musicians these days. Music used to be an art form, now its all about noise.Nothing like having to drive in the car with my kids listening to their music. Lol

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 07:31 PM

I am a fat guy and even do i want a serious relationship with kids and all i iam not able to find a girl who can see past my weight and give me a chance why is that.

Because girls just want a trophy. They want someone who is gorgeous who will treat them like crap and dump them when someone better comes along.

They don't want someone who will actually care for them and love them and treat them right and worship the groud they walk on. Someone who will bring them flowers for no reason other then to see them smile. Someone who will call or text just because they are being thought about, someone who asks how their day went and actually care. Someone who will love honor and protect them.

Someone like me. I may not be the best looking person in the world, far from it actually but I do treat the person I am with with nothing but love, honor and respect.

Sorry, but that kind of attitude is a huge turn off. You just sound bitter and angry with women.

Not bitter, just honest.

nah I'd have to agree with singmesweet, bitter and angry. Would be one thing if you said "some" women but you said women, in other words generalizing all women. Yes there are some women like that, just as there are some men like that. I do feel sorry for you if thats your outlook on women though.

I am not an angry person at all probie.

I was just being honest and truthful Women would rather have some trophy guy that they can show off to their friends over a guy that would care and provide for them and would treat them the way they deserve to be treated.

LOL oh pardon me, I'm new to this particular site so you must know more about women then me eh.

And no, not all women would rather have a trophy guy. I'd guess you're not here to actually meet any women then right?

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 07:24 PM

Not bitter, just honest.

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 06:01 PM
Wouldn't share my partner, maybe if i had a casual girlfriend but not one I love and care about. . Joined a buddy and his girlfriend one drunken night and that was f'd up enough for me. lol

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 11:39 AM

So I've been a member for about all of a half an hour. I've already had three sex offers one from someone who is married. Is this just a big joke? Maybe it was a mistake making an account. . .

I dont know how long Ive been here and nobody has offered to have sex with me....mad

Watch it, your box is about to get filled. No pun intended. lol

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 11:12 AM
Have some fun and mess with them, thats what I'd do. Turn a negative experience into a positive one. lol
You can't ever take any "dating" sites seriously or you'll just frustrate yourself completely. Go in expecting nothing and you may be surprised.

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:55 AM
I'd go with love because when you're in real love you're happy and being happy is
a huge part of being healthy. Fame is nothing and money, well as long as I have enough
to have what I actually need then I'm happy too.

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:18 AM
Lonestar - Amazed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLappXxgVHs

Never was a huge country music fan til a certain southern lady turned me. lol

zinger007's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:52 AM
Getting up at 3am (because of the time diff) on my day off to talk to my lady for a bit before she took her kids to school.