Community > Posts By > zinger007

zinger007's photo
Sat 01/08/11 08:34 PM

Why can't women just be who they are instead of trying to be who they think we want them to be???

Good point for men and women.

yeah my only experiences with actually meeting women off a dating site, they either weren't the age they said they were, their pics were way old, said they were into stuff they werent.... it all comes out in the end so just be honest. Heck I've been separated 3yrs but still get lots of grief because I'm not divorced yet. oh well, I'm not going to lie about it...

zinger007's photo
Sat 01/08/11 08:27 PM
Why can't women just be who they are instead of trying to be who they think we want them to be???

zinger007's photo
Sat 01/08/11 08:21 PM
Be prepared in a long distance relationship that people aren't always what they say they are.

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 08:25 PM

everytime i try to pull a prank on someone it always back fires!

LOL yah I stopped pulling pranks because of that. lol that karma thing I think.

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 08:21 PM
Amazed by Lonestar's a pretty good one.

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 08:18 PM
All depends on the build of the woman, shouldn't be the most important thing anyways....

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 07:16 PM
Michael Bolton's got a few good songs too.

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 06:57 PM
Calling You by Blue October is a great one, especially the acoustic version...

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 06:48 PM

Glad ur not bitter either Zinger lol

LOL me bitter? nah. ah I honestly don't miss the tv/money stuff, you can replace that, can't replace your kids or pets. You know what I actually miss? the chaos kids and pets create. lol I'll take that over a quiet empty apartment anyday..

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 06:41 PM
The plasma tv and home theater I left behind. lol and my animals and kids and all the money she cost me over the years. grumble

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 06:23 PM

I'm thinking, I may see blah. I just work so hard at me and still see issues.

flowerforyou welcome to the club.

zinger007's photo
Fri 01/07/11 05:25 PM
I'm thinkin about joining Diana for that shower...lol

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/19/10 12:44 PM

i don't understand you people... even Canada, the most liberal nation on earth, wised up and got rid of those stupid laws... its about time, and it should have been done years ago.

You might want to check on that again. Unless its happened real recently and I missed it, canada still has the same law. We just don't seem to have the same problems most likely cause we don't border Mexico of course.

you might wanna look it up... i did two weeks ago and canada got rid of the anchor baby law because of the chinese...

lol I love info on the internet, some says yes some says no LOL going to go look at the actual govt sites. lol

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/19/10 12:42 PM

i don't understand you people... even Canada, the most liberal nation on earth, wised up and got rid of those stupid laws... its about time, and it should have been done years ago.

You might want to check on that again. Unless its happened real recently and I missed it, canada still has the same law. We just don't seem to have the same problems most likely cause we don't border Mexico of course.

you might wanna look it up... i did two weeks ago and canada got rid of the anchor baby law because of the chinese...

I just did actually thats why I was asking you. Anything recent says its still in effect here too.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/19/10 12:39 PM

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/19/10 11:46 AM

True at times even those you get to see on a daily bases at times pull the wool over ones eyes...But there is a lot more at stake when your talking one of them has to uproot and leave everything their family friends ect.... It is not all that easy..... if you live in the same area then they don't feel as if they gave up everything to be with someone and then it don't work out. The one that moved is the one that is left hanging... unless they are smart enough to make sure they are prepared for those things....

If one has kids how does one choose who moves and leaves their kids behind.... To many times many do not think ahead of all the party's involved for all they see is stars.

If kids are little the one that has custody can not just pick up and leave unless the ex is okay with that.... For in the state of Texas as it is in many states you leave the state where the other parent does not have full access to the kids you could actually have them taken away from you.

It is a tough call and many times both do not think ahead of all the problems then when they finally see reality it hits them like a brick wall....frustrated

Definately you're right, if you've got lots of family etc and child custody issues its way way harder. If thats the case, for sure I wouldn't even consider it. I think thats the first thing anyone should look at before even considering a LDR, if it gets to that point, can I and will I move. If the answer to either is no then yeah you shouldnt even think about it. I think most places you have to have the ex's permission even if you do have full custody which I think is how it should be, sadly these days its amazing how many ex's dont care though.
And you're right, too many don't think ahead. They get too caught up in the moment.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/19/10 10:48 AM

Then when they do move it still takes time in order for them to know that person the way they thought they knew them.....whoa

For sure but there can be deception in any relationship, some people are just that good at it. I know my exwife was. Love can blind you whether its long distance or right in front of your nose. I guess its like anything else in life, sometimes you have to be willing to take the risk. I think any relationship is a crapshoot. For me, so long as the person is willing to seriously move or have me move to give it a shot, I'll take the risk, when you look at it, what is there really to lose? We only live once so may as well go all in once in awhile. lol If it doesn't work out well, just another chapter in the book of life and you move on.

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/18/10 10:06 PM
Yes, they can work. It all depends on the people. Would they work for everyone? No. But like so many have said in other threads, you have to be willing to relocate eventually or its pretty pointless. I'm in one myself and would I move, for sure, I don't have a chain anchoring me to the ground here, but she's moving up here once the school years over for her kids. People say you can't get to know someone properly long distance, I was married 10yrs and even after 10yrs I still didn't know my exwife. lol Before the internet there wasn't much choice but to meet people locally, I think its cool to have so many more options. I know quite a few people who met their spouse long distance and eventually met and are happily married. I think we've all had our bad experiences online so it does tend to make people wary, which isn't a bad thing.
Its always better to be cautious going into any relationship, be it local or long distance.
You always have to keep in mind, some people are just into online relationships and not actually wanting to meet someone in person. To each their own I say. Do whatever works for you.

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:31 PM

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/

They are very unhappy about the Fed's 'quantitative easing' , they and the rest of the world see it as a 'currency war'.

So they fired off a sub-launched ICBM missile off the coast of LA while Obamanation was enroute to G-20 talks.

Has that same sub now shot down an F-22?
Did it also shoot down a Canadian fighter?

Um yeah that Canadian fighter went down in Alberta which is nowhere near the coast so that would have to be one helluva shot from a sub. LOL

zinger007's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:21 PM
uhoh and apparently there's 300 000 chinese up here in Canada waiting to go down there and kick some ***. lol ah what to believe and what not to eh.

http://scarletwhore.com/?p=1654

Previous 1 3 4 5