Community > Posts By > zinger007

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:18 PM

for me trust is a biggie...if you don`t trust the other person..distance is gonna make it that much more of an issue... :cry: brokenheart

long distance is fine..you can really get to know alot about someone without the other complications...

it`s all about what works for you..and if your comfortable and your partner is as well...then drinker alot of great couples started off this way drinker

I totally agree. I like the fact you can take the time to get to know each other first. I've jumped head first into relationships first without getting to know the woman and wouldn't have been married 10yrs if I'd gotten to know her first. It lets you focus on other aspects other then just the physical ones.
And I agree with Goofball, I don't think a LDR is good to get into at all unless you are prepared to seriously consider moving if you do hit it off.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:04 PM

I find it interesting that if you do an internet search of how to make a bomb you go on a terrorist watch list, but if you sell a book about pedophilia you are covered by the first amendment..

something is seriously wrong with this society.

Well hopefully they track the people who do buy it. Not a bad way to catch a few sickos if you think about it. That Chris Hanson from Dateline should set up another sting like this and show up at the door of the people who order it.

Doubt their doing that, not a bad idea to see who's orderimmg these things, but why take the chance and let the material get out there in the hands of pedophiles.

oh for sure they shouldn't be doing it in the first place. mind blowing that it would be Amazon doing it.

zinger007's photo
Sun 11/14/10 09:56 AM

I find it interesting that if you do an internet search of how to make a bomb you go on a terrorist watch list, but if you sell a book about pedophilia you are covered by the first amendment..

something is seriously wrong with this society.

Well hopefully they track the people who do buy it. Not a bad way to catch a few sickos if you think about it. That Chris Hanson from Dateline should set up another sting like this and show up at the door of the people who order it.

zinger007's photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:39 PM

Get with her frind or sister or if the mom's a milf sweet =)

Doing all three at the same time = legendary! :thumbsup:
wow you took it to another level of awsomeness props man props smokin

Just make sure to record it and email her a copy, and make sure you're doing it in her bed.

zinger007's photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:23 PM

it was kind of a live together but neither of us were in the house at the same time. i would stay with the kids about half the time and she would the other half. either of us would stay at a friends while the other was at the house. it was like that for 2 months or so. i stayed trying to help her get things sorted out for herself before i moved and i still payed the rent for several months after that. it was a big mess. i had really hoped to have our family together forever. oh well, 3 more years and i can move back and won't have to bartend for rest of my life.

Maybe you can get your ex to let you talk to your daughter on skype. Thats gotta suck though for sure, can't imagine being that far from my daughter. I put up with being neighbours with my ex just so I can see my daughter. Just make sure you keep in touch til you move back. Pictures and stuff.

zinger007's photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:19 PM
Metallica- So What

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPpdJMRcaDY

zinger007's photo
Sat 11/13/10 11:16 PM

I know it's really hard to do but you have to ignore them. If they know it bothers you then they will continue doing it. If they think you don't care they will give up and move on. flowerforyou

Thats about it. They'll eventually get bored if they don't get a reaction. Guess it all depends on if you have to see them around or not.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 11:51 PM
Crazy Love

I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles
And the heavens open every time she smiles
And when I come to her, that's where I belong
I'm running to her like a river's song

She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love
She give me love, love, love, love, crazy love

She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low down
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
Take away my trouble, take away my grief
Take away my heartache in the night like a thief

Give me love, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme crazy love
Give me love, love, love, yes sir, crazy love

Yes, I need her in the daytime
Yes, I need her in the night
But I want to throw my arms around her
Kiss her an' hug her, kiss her an' hug her tight
Kiss her an' hug her tight, through the night

And when I'm returning from so far away
She gives me some sweet lovin' brighten up my day
It'll make me feel righteous, make me feel whole
Make me feel mellow down into my soul

Give me love, gimme love, yes sir, crazy love
Give me love, gimme, gimme, gimme, crazy love

I said she give me love, love, love, aww, crazy love
She give me, yeah, crazy love

I said give me love, love, love, love, crazy love
She give me love, love, yes sir, a crazy love, one more time

She give me love, love, love, love, she give me crazy love
She give me love, love, love, yes sir crazy love

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 11:04 PM
She Gives Me Love - Michael Buble
Dave Mathews - Where are you going

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 09:36 PM

Is it so wrong to be angry when i dont get my way?

how's that working for ya?

Yeah I have two kids who act like that when they don't get their way. Can't imagine being with a woman who does that too...

Its not like i throw temper tantrums or something. i just think that when you want something you make it happen! and if you dont get it, its a bummer and i dont think people should get mad at me for being upset about it!

I guess its hard to understand unless you gave an example. cause yeah lol I was kinda picturing you throwing a tantrum or something. lol

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 09:32 PM

i work hard to get what i want. i definitely dont expect things handed to me. and my guys temper is because of him! he has never had a problem with me getting my way about things. its other people like my stepmom

Ok well working hard for what you want, and "getting your way" are two totally different things.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 09:31 PM

Invite the local PD over when he is on one of his tears!

actually, he did that to me... he took my keys and i went off, he called 911, thats why i left him! but I do NOT deal with police! they are only there to arrest someone it seems... they never help in my experience

Their job is to arrest people, they aren't marriage counsellors. But from your other post about getting mad when you don't get your way, sounds like you've got anger issues too.
Kid's get mad when they don't get their way, not grownups, at least they shouldnt, you're pretty much acting like an extra child for your husband to deal with...

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 09:29 PM

Is it so wrong to be angry when i dont get my way?

how's that working for ya?

Yeah I have two kids who act like that when they don't get their way. Can't imagine being with a woman who does that too...

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 08:39 PM
LDR's def aren't for everyone, I think it all depends on where you personally are at. With yourself and your situation. I actually find it easier to get to know someone, yes, it takes trust but, I've found local people are full of crap themselves. Plus it does stop you from jumping into something you may regret like ohh lets say my marriage that I regretted. lol People can always pretend they're someone they're not, be it long distance or in person....

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 04:15 PM
hmm I think you pretty much only get as much out of these sites as you bring into them. the beauty of having forums like this is it gives you the chance to show yourself off a bit if you are here looking for a partner. Most dating sites you only get a profile for people to go by. Here you get the chance to show what you're all about. Suppose it can hurt some as much as help others I guess.lol Best way I look at it is go in expecting nothing and you may be pleasantly suprised. if nothing else you can at least have a few laughs.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 03:40 PM

hmmmmmm turkey dinner:angel:

lol ummm ok.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 01:17 PM
I'll take hot, funny girl with brains.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 01:15 PM
Lol um he's for kid's like my 11yr old daughter so yeah of course I wouldn't expect to care for him. lol
I just don't listen to him at all. yuck.
Though have to admit I'd rather my daughter listen to him then skanks like Christina Aguileria.

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 01:09 PM
Hey all, not big on these introduction things but figure I've poked around enough may as well say hi.
Just here to hang out and maybe have some laughs. My girlfriend said it was a cool place to hang out and we both have the same tastes so figured I'd come check it out. Probably have some great jokes to post but will have to see if I have any clean or semi clean ones. lol
cheers,
Jim

zinger007's photo
Fri 11/12/10 12:45 PM

yeah they rather chat than actually meet,means they aren't what they portray

true enough. I'd put that number at probably a good 50% if not higher.