Community > Posts By > MelMaxx

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 01/07/16 11:56 AM
Hmmmmm...interesting question.

I think I am like most of the others who responded....don't really want anyone that I don't know PERSONALLY to see me in an ER situation. And if it was them in the ER, then I would suspect (with the exception of, like others have said about cancelling the date) if they wanted me there that they are drama-queens.

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 01/07/16 11:46 AM
You are still the word that begins with A and ends with hole. whoa slaphead

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:37 AM
Howdy, Annie!! flowerforyou

I understand your points of possibilities, however this IS online dating. If he is too busy/tired for communication then he is obviously too busy/tired for dating or a relationship. No matter WHAT HIS EXCUSE IS.

Communicate with him if you want, but don't go the next step until he proves he wants to move forward.

My opinion is to move on.

:smile: happy

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:31 AM

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:30 AM

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:29 AM
Good mornin' Minglers flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

Slow day at work but have to be here, fb is non-new, and bf is on jobsite so can't talk/skype.
Boredohwell

MelMaxx's photo
Wed 01/06/16 12:32 PM

MelMaxx's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:18 AM
BUMP

MelMaxx's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:13 AM
<bump>

Sheldon, of course. However, in real life I would steer very clear of someone like him.

MelMaxx's photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:02 AM
Good, good mornin' Minglers drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

...sigh....this is part of why I'm not here much anymore...the damned cobwebs.explode

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 01/04/16 12:30 PM
Haha Rebel...I remember that one too. My brother had one and wouldn't let me play it grumble

He also had one o these...

...I got this from him because he got caught with it at school and Mom & Dad said I could have it. Bwahahahahaha:wink: laugh

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 01/04/16 07:59 AM
laugh Yes, I still have my original Rubik's Cube as well.

I also have the original of this...

I have the box and directions as well. It no longer works though....there is rust on the battery contacts. I have cleaned them with alcohol and tried new batteries several times, to no avail. However, I AM keeping it. Will be a fun conversation piece when my great, great grandchildren ask about "the dinosaur days of old" laugh

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 01/04/16 06:01 AM

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 01/04/16 05:18 AM
Back to the ole grindstone.

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 01/04/16 05:15 AM
Actually feeling stoked...getting back to a regular schedule (even though it includes working) is comforting. :thumbsup:

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 01/04/16 05:14 AM
Good 1st Monday morning of 2016!!!!drinker drinker drinker
The holidays are over, back to regular schedules and a new year has begun. I must say, it is soooooo very nice having a partner by my side to share the holidays with. :heart: :banana: bigsmile

I hope everyone had a wonderful, wonderful year end. smile2

MelMaxx's photo
Wed 12/23/15 10:18 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: "You are my density...":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

(yes, it is a line from a movie and yes, it is a play on the spelling/meaning of the word destiny)

I miss YOU every single day, hour, minute still brokenheart

I will always Love You, My Dear Husband :heart: flowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Wed 12/23/15 05:07 AM
Ima leave this here for anyone who wishes to partake shades winking :angel:

Bradley Cooper is BEAUTIFUL!! surprised surprised surprised surprised :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :angel: :angel: :angel:

MelMaxx's photo
Wed 12/23/15 05:01 AM
Good, good pre-Christmas Eve morning, Minglers flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker
I probably won't see ya'll for Christmas so I'll just leave this hereshades waving :angel: smile2

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 12/21/15 05:02 AM

Belated, but still wishing you health, peace and happiness!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25