Community > Posts By > MelMaxx

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 12/07/15 05:33 AM
^^^^^what Jack said. If you had retorted with a funny, and he got po'd, then you would know for sure. :smile:

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 12/07/15 05:30 AM
...it has electrolytes...:wink:

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 12/07/15 05:22 AM
A+
According to Rebel's post, no wonder I am always stressed shades
I am glad to know that it truly IS "genetics" and not simply my stupid mind playing around. laugh

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 12/07/15 05:17 AM
flowerforyou drinker Good, good monday mornin' Minglers drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

MelMaxx's photo
Mon 12/07/15 05:17 AM
((Tulip))flowerforyou

So very happy to see you here again! The new pic is Awesomeshades
Stop pickin it apart, you look Beautiful flowerforyou

:banana:

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 12/04/15 05:17 AM
Wow,,,didn't know my alarm was set to "jiggle" noway laugh :wink:
Good mornin' Minglers drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

MelMaxx's photo
Fri 12/04/15 05:16 AM
flowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:27 AM

... About a pastel wine colored Fender Stratocaster.

..pastel wine colored..??!! I would love to see a pichappy

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:26 AM
I am thinking the trash needs to be taken out again. grumble :wink:

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 12/03/15 05:25 AM
Good, good Thursday mornin' Minglers drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 12/01/15 11:28 AM
drool That looks YUMMMYYY

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 12/01/15 11:25 AM
laugh I have been "online" since 1997 when we actually plummeted into the 21st Century at the office by installing dial-up connection to the world-wide-web. I was absolutely enthralled with all the info that was available with simply a few keystrokes. noway I began playing in online tournaments of euchre, canasta, older/first versions of Candy Crush (don't remember the name), etc. This username ya'll know me as was created at that time. I am the ORIGINAL Melmaxx!! laugh :wink: Anyone else using this name is a fraud laugh grumble

Yes, I have made friends along the way....none that have stuck for longer than a few years, but that is ok. It has, as others have posted, given me the courage to physically go places and do things that I probably wouldn't have without it. When I started dating at 45 after a 23 year hiatus, I became braver by chatting with peeps online. I truly, truly believe I wouldn't have experienced all that I have physically these past 5 years if not for the peeps I have come in contact with via the world-wide-web.

flowerforyou happy

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:58 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 12/01/15 04:57 AM
^^^^Not really, but Im tryin yawn

Good mornin' Minglersdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Nice to see Kaustuv and Storm posting here again.flowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Thu 11/26/15 06:35 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my Mingle Friends :heart:

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:35 AM
What I want this Christmas is no depression/grief. I want drama-free visits with family. I want to re-connect with my son.:heart:

On a serious note....a new coach purse would be really, really nice!! :wink:

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:26 AM

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:25 AM

Thanks so much, Mel! I'm not able to keep up with the forum threads these days but I peek in here ever so often just to look at the pretty flowers.

:heart:

No problem, Tulip!!! I love the pretty flowers too. You keep checking in whenever you can and know that you are missed.
Wishes of Good health, mentally and physically to You flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:17 AM
My resolution goal for December is to be happy and keep the sadness/grief to a minimum and take things one at a time.:wink: :smile: To stop pinging things around in that empty space between my ears until I've created a problem that truly isn't there.grumble

:banana:

MelMaxx's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:13 AM
I don't wear any hats...even in winter. Never really been one for having something constricting the bloodflow to my little brain. :tongue: slaphead

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25