Community > Posts By > nickistaken

no photo
Sun 07/26/20 08:07 AM
I've seen some crazy ones, they are assigned based on your zip code. There are places that are even very close to me that I have never heard of by the names used here, yet they are accurate. I see on Goggle Maps that Coffeetown is close to Hershey.

no photo
Sat 07/25/20 07:16 AM
A lot of people don't even know what city their profile says they are in. That one is pretty easy!

Yes, an immediate redirect is also a sign, but they want real contact info from either email or phone, so if they say kik, they might be real, since that is anonymous.

Stick to locals, you can always tell if someone knows nothing about the area you live in, and make sure you report any fakers! It only takes a moment.

no photo
Sat 07/25/20 07:03 AM

God ended who’s life mattered when he dieD on the cross for all of us. As a black person ur more likely to be killed by a black person than a white police man. If black lives matters why doesn’t it matter to black people?

No one is allowed to point this out. A white person who does is called racist, a black person who does is called all sorts of vile names.

I have personally seen that the whites who do this used to be quite racist. They try to assuage the guilt they now feel by pointing fingers at OTHERS and calling them racist. It would be so much better if these people sought therapy for their problem, rather than resorting to the destruction and hatred they spread.

no photo
Thu 07/23/20 11:01 AM

Nick you had a lot to say! laugh Sounds like you live in the Woods!

I'm in the burbs just north of a medium sized city. There is plenty of wildlife around, and the squirrels thrive because a nearby idiot feeds them. A few years ago, I saw a coyote, and then another a week later, so I bought a trail cam so I can see what goes on in the dark. I see a coyote on it every 3 or 4 weeks, and a couple of months ago, caught two of them together in the same shot. Between the hawks and the coyotes, I make sure I am always out when my cats are getting fresh air!

no photo
Thu 07/23/20 10:52 AM
Take vitamin D and zinc and try not to live in fear.

no photo
Thu 07/23/20 06:21 AM
Edited by nickistaken on Thu 07/23/20 06:22 AM

What do you put in the text??, a lot of married men would like be able to do this

HILARIOUS!

I had a situation at work where I hacked off an incompetent coworker. It was in November and I said to a different coworker that I said something to her in June and she hadn't said a word to me in 5 months. His reply was much like yours, he said "Teach me how to do that!"

no photo
Thu 07/23/20 06:17 AM

somehow this sports topic got turned into a political rant again. hmmmm

Exactly !

Actually, they were just replies to a political rant. How DARE anyone have an opinion that is different!

If you cannot see the difference that's your fault !

Hysteria is the rule of the day. Always trying to be "out-offended!" What a life...

no photo
Thu 07/23/20 06:03 AM

I would not keep it all ... and would share ...

I often wonder about that. I think the same thing, but so many people who say that find it to be different once they actually GET the money. So just in case my guardian angel is listening, I am ready for the test!

no photo
Thu 07/23/20 05:52 AM
Too many raccoons and squirrels around my area. They bother the bird feeders and the raccoons like to burrow under sheds. I trapped 65 squirrels one year, taking them 5 miles away and letting them go. I told my work mates about it. They said "Did you trap 65 squirrels or the same squirrel 65 times?"

I tried to spray paint the end of the tail of the first one I caught so I could tell if it came back, but the thing kept moving all over the cage and when I got light headed from the paint, I figured the squirrel was probably feeling the same thing, so I gave up trying that. After squirrels, the next most common thing I caught were the raccoons. They are nasty and smelly and I have friends who found them nesting in their attics. They tear the soffits up and make a smelly mess there.

I caught 3 skunks, I was glad to get rid of them safely. I let them go too, never got sprayed.

A hawk family nested in a pine tree this spring. I saw no squirrels, and that was nice, but the songbirds also stayed away. The baby hawks grew up and the family went away. Now the squirrels are back. I liked it the other way.

no photo
Wed 07/22/20 03:04 PM
If I was a zombie, I'm sure I'd go for brain

no photo
Wed 07/22/20 02:54 PM

Not to get religious here, but; there's a bible quote, "it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom".

People with "un-godly" amounts of money could do better things with that cash than sitting around counting it or throwing lavish parties.

Too many people misunderstand that. My personal misunderstanding is better. It means that having money makes you lazy and causes you to have bad values. That is the reason the rich can't get into the kingdom.

I read something at one time that I can't recall, but a very rich man was going to die and he distributed his wealth to the poor, leaving his widow comfortable, but not with all of his wealth. That was the beginning of the book, there was much more to it. I wish I could remember where I read that. I'd like to read it again.

no photo
Wed 07/22/20 11:54 AM
2:53 PM here, you're welcome!

no photo
Wed 07/22/20 08:25 AM
If you just "like" instead, is that deaf...?

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 07:52 PM
By the title, I thought something was wrong with every single woman there! Glad to hear it was just one...

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 12:02 PM
Did you tell that person that they were off by one...?

no photo
Mon 07/20/20 09:35 AM
Sounds great. Especially where you mentioned that you are not only real now, but always have been. That is important!

no photo
Mon 07/20/20 05:18 AM
Edited by nickistaken on Mon 07/20/20 05:18 AM

As the saying goes "you ain't seen nothin' yet"...just wait until the animals start protesting...the bears say they have had enough already...

Well, you think it's sarcasm now, but just wait! People are going off the deep end... (But it is VERY funny!)

no photo
Mon 07/20/20 04:50 AM

somehow this sports topic got turned into a political rant again. hmmmm

Exactly !

Actually, they were just replies to a political rant. How DARE anyone have an opinion that is different!

no photo
Sun 07/19/20 12:21 PM
Due to snowflakes, the audio will be bleeped out.

Sad people doing sad things.

no photo
Tue 07/14/20 05:33 PM
All native Americans? I've heard interviews with plenty of native Americans who didn't give a rip. One did say "If someone wants to be offended for me, I guess that's okay."

What we really need in the world are fewer snowflakes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18