Community > Posts By > nickistaken

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 02:39 PM
I once played Pseudelous! (Or, for those who saw the play, "P" seudelous....

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 02:38 PM
Sorry if I confused the topic. It was not meant as PROPHECY, but a good site for advancement of the soul. But there are hints in there, you do need to know where to look. If you want that type of reading material, that is also a good source of information.

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 02:33 PM
RIDICULOUS!!!! They are spending their time trying to win the Stanley Cup!

no photo
Fri 02/08/19 02:25 PM
I believe you will find it to be a relative of "chorizo" and it's quite tasty, from what I understand. I don't eat pork or beef, so I would not know.

It is a good idea, however, to report scammers and spammers before they share their recipes here!

no photo
Thu 02/07/19 01:29 PM
So you are insinuating that females encounter the same thing as males? Say no more!

no photo
Thu 02/07/19 06:31 AM
Hmmm.... "Michael Jackson" and "dancing!" Do you hold office in Virginia?

no photo
Thu 02/07/19 06:30 AM
Are you viewing a text only version of this site...?

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 06:58 AM
I'm not the smartest guy in the world, in fact, I may not even be in the top ten, but on most sites, in a case like that, there is usually a "Forgot password" link. If an account is set up under that email, an account rescue email would go to (wait for it...) YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!

Do you see such a link?

no photo
Tue 02/05/19 09:27 AM
Not to shoot a big hole in your theory, but wouldn't they have won the war if they could do that?

no photo
Wed 01/16/19 09:26 AM
I'll ask my friend Maslow.

no photo
Sun 01/13/19 12:11 PM
I'd get banned for my reply...

no photo
Sat 01/12/19 07:49 AM
After I posted that, I did a Duck search (I avoid Google) and the first site that came up was a "Beware of Peter" site. There is a lot of bad blood between believers and skeptics, and like I said, I didn't find Peter to be anti Nostradamus, but to some people, if you aren't PRO, then you are ANTI and that is pretty childish.

I put a different search term in along with his name and saw that the results (again, not Google, those might be different) mostly concerned only his last book, which I wasn't pushing or anything. The days of USENET (the original purpose for the internet) are long gone, I guess. So I don't know of any discussion groups or places where you can go and get honest discussion and exploration. If you find anything out there, it is possibly limited to "I am a full believer" vs "Nosty is fake and we hate you." I have my own opinions, so I do casual reads of information I come across, but I don't get into either of the camps of extreme views. Good luck finding the discussion you were looking for, it may still be out there, I don't know where though!

no photo
Fri 01/11/19 07:22 AM
There are many books out there, and online chat/posting sites, although I haven't been to any of them or looked into the subject that much in quite a few years. I like to read those that believe and also those that debunk. If you turn up anything from Peter Lemusierier (not exactly sure of the spelling of the last name, but it's close), he neither debunks nor supports Nostradamus, but is French and has a really good knowledge of the language from back in the days when Nosty lived.

If you like that kind of stuff, you might want to do a search for Lobsang Rampa. The first site that should come up is the result for his .org site. (Not the wiki, although it has some history (quite brief) of him.)

He wrote many books, but "The Third Eye" is the most well known in metaphysical circles. It isn't like exactly like Nostradamus, but if you have that interest, you may like it, and a few subjects do intersect.

The good thing is that you don't have to read all of his books (although I did), the site is a pretty good collection of those things he wrote about. If you don't have the interest, look up Peter L from above, though. His work is the best I have seen.

no photo
Fri 01/11/19 07:09 AM
That's why I'm goin' to Katmandu! And if I ever get out of here, that's what I'm gonna do!

no photo
Thu 01/10/19 07:55 AM
Well, don't jump in your car as soon as you get a reply! That will fix one problem.

Plenty of those replies from people with nothing filled in on their profile are fake (as bad as the stale profiles) or are people just probing temporarily and not really sure if they want to do this.

Chat them up. Learn more as you chat. You know, kind of like real life.

no photo
Thu 01/10/19 07:38 AM
Better increase your range! You could also try changing some options in the search. But if you have "All" selected on everything, you just might be "out there" in the boonies.

There are so many stale profiles on here, you may have a hard time finding people who return. I guess they don't want to give you the real date on the last time someone visited the site. But don't give up, play with your search options.

no photo
Wed 01/09/19 02:01 PM
Hit the refresh button. Every time I have that, I just do that and the site comes up correctly.

no photo
Sat 01/05/19 07:19 AM
Mr. Right has left.

no photo
Thu 01/03/19 08:18 PM
Those were the words I was looking for!!! (Thanks!)

no photo
Thu 01/03/19 07:16 PM
Maybe they wanted a mate who could spell and use good grammar.