Community > Posts By > nickistaken

no photo
Wed 06/05/19 04:46 AM
You're better off getting as far away from Fakebook as you can.

no photo
Tue 06/04/19 06:41 PM
"Some day my prince will come..." Oh wow, I just got an idea for a song!!!!

no photo
Tue 06/04/19 06:39 PM
Be yourself. Find out where the woman is at. The rest should follow...

no photo
Tue 06/04/19 04:12 PM
Two ways. Be fake or be a jerk.

no photo
Tue 06/04/19 03:55 PM
I think that's why you post a profile here. You won't have to wait long, I'm sure...

no photo
Tue 06/04/19 03:38 PM
Some people criticize religion while they are unable to realize that their belief system is more rigid, more controlling and more self righteous than those they criticize. No one seems to own mirrors anymore!

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 03:12 PM
I'd get banned for the replies I'd make...

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 02:21 PM
Not enough people read "1984" and fewer understand it. In fact, some people saw it as a warning, while "others" (lol) saw it as an instruction manual!

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 12:01 PM
Did you get a bad diagnosis from your doctor...?

no photo
Mon 06/03/19 06:25 AM
Someone said

"Sex is over rated. But just in case you get lucky, use condoms.. preferably without holes."

If you think it's over rated, you haven't been doing it right...

no photo
Sun 06/02/19 04:31 PM
I haven't met a good African online, but the ones I meet here in person (in America) are great!!

no photo
Sun 06/02/19 04:29 PM
What is wrong with starting a relationship with a $200 iTunes gift card...???

no photo
Sun 06/02/19 02:57 PM
Why not get the book "Safe Sex For Dummies" and you won't have to ask here! (I read ahead, it says to blow it up carefully)

no photo
Sun 06/02/19 02:53 PM
Give it time. It's no different than real life. There are dry spells...

no photo
Sat 06/01/19 08:59 PM
Stop generating so much methane from that heaping pile!!!

no photo
Sat 06/01/19 08:58 PM
You should write a book!

no photo
Sat 06/01/19 06:20 AM
Edited by nickistaken on Sat 06/01/19 06:21 AM

Just saw the trailer for it. First of all, I had no idea this was even being made. And my first reaction was..."sigh". But after watching the trailer I am actually excited to see it. Mainly cause I am tired of Hollywood pushing the SJW initiative and this is simply Stallone being a badass.

Similar here, going from 'sigh' to getting quite excited to see it.
Does SJW include all the comic book 'heroes' BS? If so, I wholeheartedly agree!

Yeah....it includes all that "comic book hero" bs. I don't care if the hero is male, female...blah, blah, blah......just give me good action, good story and no political crap. And Stallone can still deliver. So I am down with this.

Wow! The first person who agrees with me on the comic book stuff, and an American at that! I find it hugely annoying as most movies that have come out last couple of years are that genre.
I also prefer a good story and decent action, without the superpower BS.

I actually used to LOVE comic books. Well, when they were comic books. I didn't mind a couple of movies, in fact. But if you don't experience extreme burnout from what they have done with them, then you are the mindless, pliable tool Hollywood is looking for. I'm sure that will offend. Oh well...

Edit: Moved reply to the bottom like everyone else.

no photo
Sat 06/01/19 06:14 AM
I swear I didn't post that many times, sorry!

no photo
Fri 05/31/19 04:41 AM
The ending sucked. They tried to show life going back to normal with the small council meeting. Ser Bronn should never have lived. Tyrion should have had him killed and said "Lannisters always pay their debts, but NEVER as a result of blackmail or extortion." But instead, he shows up happy and a member of the council? Nah...

They should not have said that the story would end, it brought too many expectations that couldn't be met. It was once very immersive, but it seemed to lose that in the last season. Ho hum...

no photo
Thu 05/30/19 07:52 AM
I've actually had good luck with...

"Let me be the biggest mistake you ever made." (I think it's disarming)