Community > Posts By > nickistaken

no photo
Wed 05/29/19 11:46 AM
It's human nature. Not a positive trait, but there are those, and there are guys who are leeches. It's a fact of life, they're just out there. They are avoidable...

no photo
Tue 05/28/19 05:43 AM
For some strange reason, people love to shout about everyone else, rather than make changes in their own lives. The one thing you CAN control is yourself. All of the shouters need to stop lecturing others and focus inward.

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 08:11 PM
Some lemmings might follow in line. Don't get too far ahead, you might lose them!

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 06:24 AM
Maybe we just need fewer lifetime helpless "victims" in the world. Or on the planet.

no photo
Sun 05/26/19 12:38 PM
"Some" people in this world make a living keeping others in constant hysteria. It's sad that they are so successful.

no photo
Fri 05/24/19 03:12 PM
It's Hollywood. The actor plays a part that sometimes is younger or older than they really are. Liam Neeson was playing "Taken" and killing with his bare hands like he was 40 and it was quite realistic. Well, real "HOLLYWOOD" anyway...

Stallone did a good job playing the aged boxer in "Rocky 98" so I'm sure they will make this one believable unless he plays a kid in diapers. I don't think they could use enough makeup for that.

no photo
It's Hollywood. The actor plays a part that sometimes is younger or older than they really are. Liam Neeson was playing "Taken" and killing with his bare hands like he was 40 and it was quite realistic. Well, real "HOLLYWOOD" anyway...

Stallone did a good job playing the aged boxer in "Rocky 98" so I'm sure they will make this one believable unless he plays a kid in diapers. I don't think they could use enough makeup for that.

no photo

no photo

no photo
Thu 05/23/19 09:40 AM
You mean it isn't just American media taking us back to "1984?" (LOL, the novel, not the year!)

no photo
Wed 05/22/19 09:50 AM
You don't even have to ask, you have many searching tools on the site...

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 04:58 PM
As your post so clearly details... Rinse, repeat...

no photo
Mon 05/20/19 05:00 PM
I don't like too many of the dumb jokes that are posted here. That one's so sick I just LOVE it...

no photo
Sat 05/18/19 05:15 AM
Oh, the adblocker is doing that? I thought it was the site since it appears and disappears at different times. Thank you!

no photo
Fri 05/17/19 03:13 PM
Can't you find a Magic 8 Ball....?

no photo
Fri 05/17/19 11:26 AM
D, Can't you register a username someone already has? I've seen the same name on different profiles. I thought the username was actually linked to the hidden email address used to register the account. Maybe that person used another email address to re-register here.

Also, do you know why the "Report profile" link is sometimes active and sometimes not? I thought it was always there for someone who is online, but sometimes a person shows online and there is no link!

no photo
Tue 05/14/19 05:41 PM
I would have written to "Dear Abby" instead of posting here!

no photo
Tue 05/14/19 05:38 PM
The last 25 years, I have seen TOO MANY men in need of the "brozier." (Or is it the manzier?)

no photo
Mon 05/13/19 02:37 PM
Are you sure you know the difference between actual "Matches" and unsolicited emails? There are plenty of scammers working overtime to get accounts here, and once they do they blanket active profiles with messages. They are very easy to spot and remove. Report when you can, although sometimes the link for reporting doesn't appear (strange).

no photo
Sat 05/11/19 06:40 PM
I noticed that the link to report isn't always active! I wanted to find out why. Maybe now a moderator will come to this thread and answer that! (I can't start a thread without a picture.)