Community > Posts By > nickistaken

no photo
Sat 05/11/19 06:38 PM
No one can take money from here and no one who is official will try to do so. You would have had to answer an email from a scammer.

no photo
Fri 05/10/19 10:30 AM
It's treated like a game by some, for sure. And it's bigger than many realize. I remember a particular simple minded American leader who scoffed and said "Iran is a threat? Iran is a tiny country!" Thankfully no one that naive is dealing with them now.

no photo
Fri 05/10/19 08:26 AM
The situation is far too complex to deal with in short posts. The game has been "on" for a long time. Another chapter opens...

no photo
Wed 05/08/19 05:04 AM
It's pretty sad when one is unable to determine if a post is tongue in cheek or real!

Sarcasm is an art. It's doubly hard to do successfully in writing.

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 09:07 AM
I'm not clear on your post. It sounds like you are saying sex is bad, as it disintegrates the family unit. Yet if you don't have sex, you won't have a family unit.

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 08:47 AM
Yes, when scammers are deleted, most of their content (including in your inbox and who viewed you) disappears. You were SAVED by the site police, be happy!

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 08:45 AM
Oh, come on! Anyone can call up your profile, and most of those people not close to you are scammers. You don't think you keep them out with your search preferences, do you?

I used to get thirty per session and it seems as if the site has found a way to keep some of them away. They aren't here in the numbers they used to be. I think that is progress! Otherwise, just use common sense and your mouse and you'll be fine...

no photo
Sat 05/04/19 04:29 PM
The people hardest on you are the ones who drive their spouses to do it. The best way to handle the situation is like this:

"If you have to ask, don't ask..."

no photo
Sat 05/04/19 03:45 PM
None at all if you keep justifying it like that.

no photo
Fri 05/03/19 10:42 AM
In a nutshell? LOL!! Biggest nut I've ever seen. Far too long. I still haven't finished "War and Peace."

no photo
Wed 05/01/19 04:21 PM
Oh boy, now you've opened the floodgates!

no photo
Wed 05/01/19 04:10 PM
Hey thanks, you just made my third rider

MEERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 04/30/19 04:44 PM
What about failed theories? Anyone want to post the theories they thought might come true but didn't?

I always thought that Meera was Jon's twin (I still do). Ser Howland Reed will figure into the mix somewhere! He and Ned were TOO CLOSE!

The theory was that there were actually TWO babies in the tower, Ned took one and Reed took the other. Now that the army was decimated (worse, actually), Reed could show up to bolster the forces headed south to meet Cersi.

Dany dies and Ser Howland Reed says "Only a Targaryen can ride a dragon, Jon and Meera can take it from here..."

Had to put that out there in case it happens, lol!!!!

no photo
Mon 04/29/19 06:34 PM
Well...

For this third episode, the horde that ran over the lines of defenders was incredibly loud and barbaric. Yet when the dead were in the library and Arya was there hiding from them, they were more like the Walking Dead from AMC.

I am very happy that the Night King was able to teach the horde proper library etiquette!

no photo
Mon 04/29/19 11:41 AM
I'd try a bigger net.

no photo
Sat 04/27/19 09:09 AM
Edited by nickistaken on Sat 04/27/19 09:10 AM
I believe he is saying he gave his credit card number to someone.

I'd swear I only pushed the button once, oops! (No "Delete post" option? Sorry)

no photo
Sat 04/27/19 09:09 AM
I believe he is saying he gave his credit card number to someone.

no photo
Fri 04/26/19 03:54 PM
Well, if her family was in the Mafia and they kneecapped me for meeting her, that might. But if they replaced them with the equipment of the Bionic Man, I would say she actually made my knees stronger.

no photo
Fri 04/26/19 03:52 PM
That is better asked at the Psychic Hotline.

no photo
Wed 04/24/19 04:47 PM
Bring us back some fuzzy pictures.