Community > Posts By > chairman_z

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 06:50 AM
did you feel that way during Obama's term in office?

How about Bush 41?

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 06:12 AM

I know you think you are all knowing sir but they posted 2locations one being Hawaii and the other being Bermuda which does have pink sand beaches ....soooooo have a nice day

I doubt he ever traveled, as Ive been to both , Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda does have pink sand beaches

And Kaihalulu Beach , east coast of Maui south of hana bay, its not quite pink its more reddish, but its a beautiful sight to see.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 05:54 AM
perhaps ATW...he might be right, but it now begs the question does every relationship lose that spark that initially attracted each other?

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 05:48 AM

I think the spark or whatever got us together dies. And unfortunately, now a days it's easy to give up and move on. JohnnyS1029

except they are not giving up and moving on they are staying and cheating and possibly exposing their partners to STD's if they cheat with the wrong person.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 05:06 AM

clubs...travels...big macs...corpses...morals...ethics...herpes...aids...higher education...miscarriages...equestrian sex...thumb condoms...rofl rofl rofl

you clowns are priceless!
what do you do for an encore?

does anyone ever really buy that trailer park level BS? huh

laugh laugh laugh

wtf?

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 09:10 PM
always changing

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 09:09 PM

Well I agree with you...very wary of women who put out first date but like you said...second date you were doing it with ex wife...you were still "strangers" on that second date...thats all I'm saying. Serchin4MyRedWine

well to be honest I knew her from the group we hung out with in University, so she wasnt really a stranger but when we dated technically it was new even though we knew each other.

the reason why I never jumped on a stranger was my best friends sister did a few times and once she got pregnant and lost the kid, the second time she got used and third time she got herpes .

Stuff like that tends to wake you up and even most of my friends shied away from the wham bam thank you maam.

its just isn't worth it in my books.

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:55 PM
rode into the Texas night

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:54 PM
dyspeptic

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:52 PM
dane

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:42 PM

I'm not taking anything to the extreme...I guess it all depends how you define "stranger". How long do you need to "Know" someone before they are no longer "strangers".

I have traveled extensively and sometimes you meet a woman in a club that you both feel a connection to...and things just happen.

Although I don't make this a practice it has happened on occasion.

You may "know" someone for weeks or months and still really don't know if she's been ridden more then a race horse in her past...Just saying laugh

It doesn't take a PHD or a master degree to figure out what a stranger is.
you just say you've traveled extensively and sometimes things happen.

Im an avid traveler and Ive been to over 35 countries and one thing Ive learned is I would never meet a woman in a bar and hit the hay with her because if she can do it with you just like that how many others has she done it with or how many partners does she have?

I go by a simple rule , If she puts out the first night Im not interested, if she wants to have sex but wants to wait until we know each other , well that is my type of woman and I will be all over her like a fat kid on a Big Mac and large fries.

Because to me she values sex and I know the sex once we are involved will be bada bing bada boom

I know from experience I was with my ex wife for 10 years and we met and had sex on our second date and we were together for 10 yrs

one time I was with an ex before she died, it took us 6 months before we had sex and believe me it was mind blowing and probably would have married her if she hadnt died, we were together 3 years.

but that is my experience.

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:23 PM
salad dressing

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:19 PM

There are those body builder women who have large muscles and I don't like that. I'd think a lot of men would not find that attractive. What do you think? catinidaho

nothing is more unappealing, unattractive then seeing a muscle bound woman who looks like a middle linebacker for the Chicago Bears or looks like a Russian beef farmer.

Ive never seen a feminine looking professional body builder, they all look like men.

I think the late wrestler "chyna" was probably the exception, although she wasnt a bodybuilder.

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:15 PM

So I guess you don't have sex till you know them a year or so or maybe no sex till your married? Serchin4MyRedWine

why do people like you use extremes? who said anything of the sort?

I choose not to have sex with strangers, I also don't believe in FWB or F cuk buddies either.

When I like a woman, I want more than just physical, I want to get to know her too as I dont want to be with someone who can be with anyone at the drop of a hat, just like Im sure most women looking for long term committed relationship dont want to be with a man who phucks every thing because she gives him a chubby after hitting it off on date number 2.

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:12 PM
welcome and good luck

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:08 PM
french kissing

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 08:07 PM

3) Putting on a condom when with a stranger
Serchin4MyRedWine

I don't have sex with strangers, so that rule doesn't apply to me.
I dont care if she gives me a chubby or not.

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:52 PM
Im thinking, there are a couple of things in life you cant postpone without dire consequences

1) finding a doctor when you're in pain

2) finding a toilet when you're traveling in India

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:41 PM
It would your cause if you posted your pic for the women to see, not many if any woman want to see your bike and think yeah I will date the dude?

I mean would you ?

no photo
Sun 07/29/18 07:37 PM
pass in a heartbeat

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25