Community > Posts By > fsearching_

fsearching_'s photo
Wed 08/20/08 06:35 AM
Yes I could, and would be happy doing so.

fsearching_'s photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:34 PM
Happy Birthday.... drinker drinker
Hate to hear you're not enjoying it!

fsearching_'s photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:06 AM
My prayers are with you - good luck in your battle!

fsearching_'s photo
Mon 08/11/08 07:10 PM
Count me in...:smile:

fsearching_'s photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:11 PM

Sure I'll grab a drinker beer while we watch the Bengal play..... whodey!!
ok i sure love companey

Of course you do - No one likes to drinker alone!!

fsearching_'s photo
Mon 08/11/08 06:07 PM
Sure I'll grab a drinker beer while we watch the Bengal play..... whodey!!

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:49 AM

I love and respect my Mother! She gave birth to 12 of us! She's amazing!

at once?

laugh laugh Could you imagine that??? Wonder if they would have paid her 15 Million for the pictures of us all???

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:36 AM
I love and respect my Mother! She gave birth to 12 of us! She's amazing!

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:31 AM
No1sLove is correct, I'm sure it is a pretty common surgery. Dr's deal with this quite a bit.
My daughter's case was one of the "extremes".

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:20 AM

My daughter has had them, she had to have an emergency surgery due to them. They were a result of severe endometrosis.
Sorry to hear it...been there myself. flowerforyou
Hope she got good treatment and is better now.

Thank you, she is much better now. Her first cyst ruptured in 2005, she was on a ventilator for 5 days. Exactly 1 yr later she had to have the same surgery, another one developed and ruptured. They had her on birth control and then took her off, it only took 6 weeks for another cyst to develop and rupture. She was 21 when this all began. She now has to stay on the pill until she decides to become pregnant - then I'm sure they will have to watch her carefully until that happens.
I have heard that early twenties are the most likely to have them in rampant succession like that...she may grow out of it as her own hormones change. I hope so. flowerforyou

We're hoping that is the case! Poor thing has been through a lot!

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:14 AM

My daughter has had them, she had to have an emergency surgery due to them. They were a result of severe endometrosis.
Sorry to hear it...been there myself. flowerforyou
Hope she got good treatment and is better now.

Thank you, she is much better now. Her first cyst ruptured in 2005, she was on a ventilator for 5 days. Exactly 1 yr later she had to have the same surgery, another one developed and ruptured. They had her on birth control and then took her off, it only took 6 weeks for another cyst to develop and rupture. She was 21 when this all began. She now has to stay on the pill until she decides to become pregnant - then I'm sure they will have to watch her carefully until that happens.

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:10 AM

May I ask if that was because they ruptured? Thank you

YES, that is exactly what happened.

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:05 AM

fsearching_'s photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:12 AM
What a nice way of summing up a single word that has such a mulititude of "meaning".
I too hope that everyone finds "love" at least once in their lifetime, so they can fully experience the all different wonderful feelings associated with "love".

fsearching_'s photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:48 AM
Edited by fsearching_ on Thu 08/07/08 06:49 AM
Chap - I was apparently too slow - Sorry

fsearching_'s photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:39 AM
Lack of communication....

fsearching_'s photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:16 PM
Save your energy on getting mad at him - he obviously doesn't care enough. Put your energy toward your children for you're obviously filling the role of both parents! Good Luck to you!

fsearching_'s photo
Tue 07/29/08 08:30 AM
Same here - Kill 'em with Kindness

fsearching_'s photo
Tue 07/29/08 08:18 AM
Being ignored.

All humans love attention!

fsearching_'s photo
Mon 07/28/08 01:35 PM
Never quite understood that one either!

Previous 1