Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:00 PM

Nah as the old saying goes if you can't beat em join em...Hun I am never desperate and I def don't have a drinking problem...
lol.. me too...

hey jen....

Whats up lil lady...How are you sweets??flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:59 PM

tomorrow at 11pm...before i turn into a pumpkin
She means Ogre quick go find shreck we found feona...laugh laugh laugh

its funny how you always have something nice to post in all of my threads...like every single one that i post...I guess maybe your as bored as I am and probably as desperate too

Naw...she's not desperate. She's classy and taken.

Awwww thank you Winx...:wink: flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:56 PM

I never said that I was desperate :wink:

I'll take that as a compliment. :smile: When will you arrive?

She means Ogre quick go find sheck we found feona...laugh laugh laugh

its funny how you always have something nice to post in all of my threads...like every single one that i post...I guess maybe your as bored as I am and probably as desperate too
Nah as the old saying goes if you can't beat em join em...Hun I am never desperate and I def don't have a drinking problem...

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:43 PM

I'll take that as a compliment. :smile: When will you arrive?

She means Ogre quick go find sheck we found feona...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:41 PM

maybe both??

Aww. Lonely, huh? I sympathize, I really do. Tell you what, you can come on down to Texas and I'll rescue you. Maybe.

But you DID say that you were drunk, blonde, and easy! laugh
noway laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:38 PM

Well there is a saying the only thing alcohol doesn't preserve is virginity...laugh laugh laugh

It's why they call it the "liquid panty remover", folks! laugh

good thing i am a spokesperson for the drunken virgin then?
Hun you have got to come up with better comebacks than that to hang with these guys...Or just stop making posts that make you look and seem cheap and ummmmm what was that word you used again?? Oh yeah "Easy"noway

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:31 PM
Well there is a saying the only thing alcohol doesn't preserve is virginity...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:30 PM
Hello crystal and welcome bk...flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:28 PM

Well let's see I did have 31 friends last friday and 2day I deleted one on my own sooo that leaves me with.....26 so how many friends did I lose minus the one I deleted on my own today...HURRY UP PEOPLE TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN/WOMAN....grumble

hey did u delete me?????????devil
Nope sorry scotty I was never graced with your precence on my page...Would you like to do me the honor??:wink:

((((Izzie)))) You are still my friend sweets...flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:23 PM
Well let's see I did have 31 friends last friday and 2day I deleted one on my own sooo that leaves me with.....26 so how many friends did I lose minus the one I deleted on my own today...HURRY UP PEOPLE TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN/WOMAN....grumble

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:18 PM

Yes I did.......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
sick I knew it...Quick someone give me a match...laugh laugh laugh

sick MAN.........I shouldn't have eat'n that tuna.......sick sick sick sick ........wait it was Taco Bell for lunch........laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
noway sick sick I thaught it was egg salad...sick sick laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:17 PM
^^^noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:16 PM

Yes I did.......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
sick I knew it...Quick someone give me a match...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:13 PM
noway sick Did you fart Link...Did you f*@king fart??sick noway laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:00 PM
Here is the best answer I can give to this one....:smile:

When you'd cry I'd wipe away all of you tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years, you still have all of me...:wink:

If my partner is next to me then he will be in my arms all nite anyway, so this just means I grab him and hold on tighter and give him lots of kisses and rub his head "the on above the belt" till he fell asleep again...:heart:

jenleah32's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:29 PM

Ok a little off topic... but why is it that some days the number of friends change??? One day some are there and other days they have dissappeared...
Thats b/c they are practicing thier magic tricks and they don't want to share thier secrets...Now you see them, now you don't...laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I'll remember that...Maybe that is why I lost so much weight afterwards...Things that make you go Hmmmmmm...laugh

jenleah32's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:44 PM

Wasnt referring to you Jen, I commented in general. I have seen many families go thru this ordeal, insecurities of babies, sharing one's love.

My personal opinion is that a secure grown up knows what he/she has.

You are absolutely right, your ex's jealousy (of ur son) was a definite sign of immaturity/insecurity. His personal problem (JMO flowerforyou )

flowerforyou flowerforyou You sound like an extremely confident, strong, and independent woman. kudos flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou Thank you fran that was very nice and your are very right about my ex...Just one of the many reasons why I had to let him go...ohwell

jenleah32's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:32 PM

Entering an already made family or having a family of your own, we all know about different types of love.

The love we have for our children, our partners, family, etc.

Doubt a secure grown up would be intimidated/jealous by a child.

Just my opinion.
Funny you should meantion this Fran b/c my ex was very jealous of my son...The point I am trying to make is everyone in a relationship deserves equal opportunity on all parts but my partner is not going to come b4 those that were there b4 he was it is not going to happen...we area package deal except it or move on...I am not jealous of anyone regardless of who they are it is a sign of insecurity and I am very secure with who I am...Not concieded just secure...I have nothing to be jealous of!!

jenleah32's photo
Mon 05/05/08 06:19 PM

but jen a partner is supposed to be with you till the end:wink: :wink: and not always do the kids come first... its rare but it does happen lollaugh :wink: of course not in my caselaugh laugh nor did i ever get my white picket fencelaugh laugh yet..... anyway:wink:
Well all I can say is my son comes b4 anyone I don't care who you are and yes a partner is suppose to be there with you till the end but in reality they have a life too and it doesn't revolve around me...If he is a true partner he will realize this and be there regardless...indifferent

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25