Community > Posts By > jenleah32

jenleah32's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:43 PM
I believe that everything is possible...I keep an open mind to everything, even magic, monsters, but once there becomes a huge giant spider...I am going into hiding!!ohwell

jenleah32's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:14 PM
Sent you an address babe...:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:11 PM
:cry: Not me, I get to bored of this site sometimes and stay off of it for a few days...Unlike some people I have the ablility to "JUST SAY NO"....laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Sun 05/04/08 03:03 PM
:heart: Yes there is still such thing as true love and I do believe it can last forever...Love is about exceptance, patience and sacrifice...I love my men unconditionally even when they f*@k up...I love them the way I love my son...wait on em hand and foot and spoil em rotten...Why am I single now?? b/c they always take advantage of my passiveness and gentle spirit and the fact that I don't put up a fight...I guess they saw the doormat painted on my forehead...well it no longer says "walk all over me" it says "welcome...take advantage of me and my foot will be so far up your ass you will taste the rubber from my shoe"...I am still that passive gentle soul I just grew a brain and hardened up a bit!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:46 PM

you gals are nuts, lol. according to the poll wicaancowboy is the sexiest, I didnt even come in second laugh laugh laugh
:cry: Well next time I will remember to vote...:wink:

jenleah32's photo
Sun 05/04/08 02:24 PM
(((((Rob)))))) You are definately the sexiest man on JSH...I am just sad that I can't have you...:cry:

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:43 PM
I am sorry to hear about that, I know how you feel I have lost a couple pets that were my best friends, like my kids b4 I had kids...They stay with you forever though!!:wink: flowerforyou

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:54 PM
(((((((Princess))))))) How are you beautiful??:wink: flowerforyou

I might what is it?? bigsmile devil

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:37 PM
drinker Here here drinker smokin drinker

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:32 PM
I will just say this I take family very seriously and if someone was to murder one of them "God forbid" and was found not guilty...I would risk my freedom to set my family members soul free to rest...I would kill for anyone that is closest to my heart that goes for anyone esspecially family and most importantly my children, but I would also do this for friends as well...I don't care f*ck with anyone in my circle and you are f*cked yourself because you are not getting off the courthouse steps alive plain and simple!!bigsmile

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:21 PM
Edited by jenleah32 on Tue 04/29/08 01:24 PM

The new Halloween was a great movie. Well done.
drinker drinker drinker

Has anyone seen "Pulse or Dead silence"?? Both really good movies...I am more partial to the old school slasher films. You can never go wrong with a movie that has jason, michael or Freddy in em, although I laughed my ass off when I watched Freddy V's Jason...It was halariouse watching those two go at it!!laugh laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:18 PM
You can also go on JSH from a psp!!:wink: drinker

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:06 PM
I know of a couple of people that go on JSH from thier phones...All it takes is having internet access on your mobile phone...:wink: drinker

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:03 PM

Doing good......just chillin......takin notes.......been wanting to see a good horror.........drinker

Hope all is well with you too babygurl.......smooched flowerforyou smooched

Poltergiest scared the crap out of me........saw it when I was young.........Had clown doll nightmares.......laugh laugh laugh
Good to hear that you are doing good...I am having man issues...I have to many and they all are pressuring me...I think I am in over my head here...Ok sooo this would be my horror movie "they all show up at the same time"noway laugh

Anywho other than that I am good...:wink: smooched flowerforyou

Try watching The new Halloween...This one starts off when he was a kid and how his sh!t started...As a parent this one will freak you out...This kid was beyond insane, he was the devil himself...noway devil

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:50 AM

Mine is anything by Stephen King, but if I have to pick one, Desparation!!flowerforyou :heart:
I watched Stephen King's "dolls" when I was younger, terrified melaugh
noway OMG I think you just solved the reason why I am terrified of "Dolls" today, for real I totally forgot about that movie!!!noway
laugh laugh I was horrified of my dolls after that movielaugh but I sure took good care of them
laugh laugh OMG I know me too, although I gave all of mine away except my Barbies...laugh laugh

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:48 AM

((((((jen))))))smooched

Hellraiser............Pinhead rulesdrinker

and The Exorcist II freaked me out.......
(((((((Pata)))))))) How are you love?? I have missed you!!smooched flowerforyou

Those are really good movies...The excorcist III and Exorcist the beginning both scared the sh!t out of me.....ohwell

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:45 AM
Edited by jenleah32 on Tue 04/29/08 11:49 AM

Darkness Falls - Come on, a killer tooth fairy that rules the darkness? You can't get much scarier than that!
drinker Yes this was a great movie and it was pretty freaky too!!drinker

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:43 AM

Mine is anything by Stephen King, but if I have to pick one, Desparation!!flowerforyou :heart:
I watched Stephen King's "dolls" when I was younger, terrified melaugh
noway OMG I think you just solved the reason why I am terrified of "Dolls" today, for real I totally forgot about that movie!!!noway

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:41 AM
I also liked "Silent hill" mainly for the graphics and the monster and bug parts but the ending really upset me because there was no explanation, so you have to assume that the mother and daughter are dead. I have seen a few movies like this that really upset me...ohwell

jenleah32's photo
Tue 04/29/08 11:36 AM
I have a lot actually but if I had to choose one I would have to go with a movie they showed at "Horror Fest 06" "The gravedancers" This was a really spooky movie from beginning to end...I loved it!!bigsmile devil

Soooo whats yours and would you recomend it to others?:wink: drinker

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25